ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on X with Elon

Trump back on X. About damn time.

Wonder if X will be able to handle all the traffic? It’s gonna be YUGE.

8pm EST

No limitations
No time limit.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
Trump back on X. About damn time.

Wonder if X will be able to handle all the traffic? It’s gonna be YUGE.

8pm EST

No limitations
No time limit.

I feel really bad for all of those suckers who bought stock in DJT. Well, not really.

Are you still bragging about how successful the DJT stock is?

Is Kamala still bragging about her accomplishments while Border Csar?

for one, its czar, not csar. And secondly, that was a title given to her by the right, not by anyone in the WH. Its made up. Mickey mouse.

Just bend over and get ready for November.

Reactions: okclem
Total lie. Kamala was appointed the border csar by Biden.

She failed so bad that democratic mayors were / are publicly begging for mercy.

She failed so bad that she is turning the black vote away from the Democratic Party because the illegals are taking tax dollars that traditionally go to black neighborhoods
for one, its czar, not csar. And secondly, that was a title given to her by the right, not by anyone in the WH. It’s made up. Mickey mouse.

Just bend over and get ready for November.

Last edited:
Total lie. Kamala was appointed the border csar by Biden.

She failed so bad that democratic governors were / are publicly begging for mercy.

She failed so bad that she is turning the black vote away from the Democratic Party because the illegals are taking tax dollars that traditionally go to black neighborhoods

You can't spell it right.

Weird.

So what did she do to address the situation at the Southern Border as she says she was tasked to do?

Can we get specifics? And then can we get the reasons why those specifics failed? And why we should put Kamala, who has already failed, back
In charge?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

So what did she do to address the situation at the Southern Border as she says she was tasked to do?

Can we get specifics? And then can we get the reasons why those specifics failed? And why we should put Kamala, who has already failed, back
In charge?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Border encounters are down significantly as of June. Seems to be working.

FREEDOM. Remember that word. You will be hearing it a lot.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
Border encounters are down significantly as of June. Seems to be working.

FREEDOM. Remember that word. You will be hearing it a lot.

So she let in millions, overwhelmed cities to the point that democratic mayors were begging for mercy.

But she made minuscule progress with 3 months left on a 4 year term.

Yeah let’s definitely hire her for the job. 🤡🤡🤡🙄

She definitely won’t reverse course right back to her previous policies if elected. 🙄🤡🙄🤡

So she let in millions, overwhelmed cities to the point that democratic mayors were begging for mercy.

But she made minuscule progress with 3 months left on a 4 year term.

Yeah let’s definitely hire her for the job. 🤡🤡🤡🙄

She definitely won’t reverse course right back to her previous policies if elected. 🙄🤡🙄🤡

You will be hiring her in November. Prepare yourself.

FREEDOM.

Reactions: dpic73
She wasn’t even hired by her own party. Now that says FREEDOM

#Notworried

Sleeping like a baby.

I’d be upset too if Kamala was picked as my candidate for me
id be upset too if a convicted felon was someone I had arrived at for my choice. He lost in 2020, he's about to lose again. This coming from someone who never said he'd lose against Biden in 2024.

Is this just going to be an hour of them sucking each other off?
I'm curious to see if Elon will fact-check him or will he let him rattle off his long list of fake grievances without pushing back. If he doesn't. the world will know that Elon is just a complicit prick uninterested in the truth.

I'm curious to see if Elon will fact-check him or will he let him rattle off his long list of fake grievances without pushing back. If he doesn't. the world will know that Elon is just a complicit prick uninterested in the truth.

Elon won't fact check him since the only people still on X are Trump syncophants. He is in a Catch 22, he has destroyed his businesses financial situation by allowing crazy shit, but now the crazies are all he has.

Elon won't fact check him since the only people still on X are Trump syncophants. He is in a Catch 22, he has destroyed his businesses financial situation by allowing crazy shit, but now the crazies are all he has.
The irony is he's bringing him back to X to make himself a hero to his fanboys but I predict it will end up backfiring spectacularly when it reminds everyone why they hated him so much in the first place. The more he talks, the more it's obvious that he's spiraled into madness and that will only help lead to his demise...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT