ADVERTISEMENT

Texas AG Ken Paxton | Here’s the Truth about Election Fraud…

Therefore the Texas state AG knows how the vote was stolen in Minnesota? Or he’s only talking about how the libs stole the vote in Texas? It makes little sense even for you
THIS. And Remember that this is the dude that sued OTHER states for election fraud. It went directly to the SCOTUS and was rejected 7-2. Hell even Thomas and Alito (the two guys that said they would have heard the case) said that even if the court had heard the case they would have granted no other relief.

So on election fraud, he's got NO credibility. If even Thomas and Alito say he's off base, then he's REALLY off base.

THIS. And Remember that this is the dude that sued OTHER states for election fraud. It went directly to the SCOTUS and was rejected 7-2. Hell even Thomas and Alito (the two guys that said they would have heard the case) said that even if the court had heard the case they would have granted no other relief.

So on election fraud, he's got NO credibility. If even Thomas and Alito say he's off base, then he's REALLY off base.
They denied the state of TX due to no standing. The decision was not directed at Paxton directly. It was not a correct decision but an abdication of duty by scotus imo.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
State of Texas Attorney General speaking here in plain terms anyone can understand.

One of the most informative speeches I have heard. He mentions Georgia too.

Posted by Kane on May 6, 2023 10:52 am

Watch it all the way to the end​

Fantastic speech from Heritage Foundation this week. As Paxton explains, and as CFP has been saying for two years, the election was stolen through the use of unlimited mail-in ballots. It wasn’t the machines switching votes, it was fraudulent mail-in ballots being accepted without signature matching or any other verification.

trump-space-moon-flag-election-steal-fraud.jpeg

There was no fraud. Mail in voting just made it too easy for people to vote. When voting is easy, the gop will never win.

With due respect to you… this is an easy answer.

They’re were/all the same, except him.

How can you believe that trump only lost due to fraud in 2016 and believe that trump cannot win in 2024? Those two beliefs seem to be mutually exclusive.

They denied the state of TX due to no standing. The decision was not directed at Paxton directly. It was not a correct decision but an abdication of duty by scotus imo.
No one gives a shit about your opinion. FACTS are that the lawsuit was brought to the highest court in the land that has a 6-3 conservative majority (3 of them put in place by Trump himself). Only two justices said that they would even have looked at it (no standing) and ALL 9 said that they would have provided no relief. 9-0 man. Against Paxton's lawsuit... that's a directed decision if I've ever heard of it.

Paxton is correct and you weak minded people deserve the hell that's coming for supporting communist police state tactics directly from the US govt.

• Haha
There was no fraud. Mail in voting just made it too easy for people to vote. When voting is easy, the gop will never win.

How can you believe that trump only lost due to fraud in 2016 and believe that trump cannot win in 2024? Those two beliefs seem to be mutually exclusive.
Because many who like Trump (me included) would rather move on. We’re not up for the entire world being turned upside down… again.

• Wow
Because many who like Trump (me included) would rather move on. We’re not up for the entire world being turned upside down… again.
Sorry brother but it's still upside down ever since. It's easy to see and the destruction still in progress whether we desert Trump or not.

No one gives a shit about your opinion. FACTS are that the lawsuit was brought to the highest court in the land that has a 6-3 conservative majority (3 of them put in place by Trump himself). Only two justices said that they would even have looked at it (no standing) and ALL 9 said that they would have provided no relief. 9-0 man. Against Paxton's lawsuit... that's a directed decision if I've ever heard of it.
This article lays out why the suits from TX and other states were denied due to no standing. There are specific legal issues at play here and its not as simple as there is no standing because its not right.

Long time CTH reader “Regitiger” has spent a great deal of time reviewing the entire process, looking at the granular timeline and then overlaying the bigger picture of the constitutional and parliamentary process itself. What follows below is a brilliant analysis of the federal government motive to create a J6 crisis that permitted House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to trigger an emergency session and avoid the 2020 election certification challenges.

Those congressional floor challenges, known and anticipated well in advance of the morning of January 6, 2021, would have formed a legal and constitutional basis for ‘standing’ in judicial challenges that would have eventually reached the Supreme Court. The certification during “emergency session” eliminated the problem for Washington DC.

Covid was released to rid the world of him as president of the U.S. They can now go about their business.

I’m saying this calmly.

My friend, was it "their" plan to see him get the highest approval ratings of his entire presidency? COVID was his chance to be a real leader, and he screwed it up by being himself. He could have ridden those numbers to an easy re-election.

Definitely some truth here. A core demographic for the dems are lazy people who want free stuff from the government. These same lazy people probably won’t put forth much effort to go out and vote. But when a ballot shows up in the mailbox, eh I suppose I can check a box and send it back. Or maybe when a ballot harvester swings by and reminds me to vote dem for more free goodies.

It’s no wonder why republicans turn out to the physical polls in greater numbers by comparison. The ratio of motivated, productive people is higher.

Definitely some truth here. A core demographic for the dems are lazy people who want free stuff from the government. These same lazy people probably won’t put forth much effort to go out and vote. But when a ballot shows up in the mailbox, eh I suppose I can check a box and send it back. Or maybe when a ballot harvester swings by and reminds me to vote dem for more free goodies.

It’s no wonder why republicans turn out to the physical polls in greater numbers by comparison. The ratio of motivated, productive people is higher.

Which is why prominent GOP figured are openly stating that they should be making it harder for Americans to vote. Election integrity my ass.

You are leaving out another key factor… age. Truth be told I did not vote until my late 20s. In college I didn’t care, and then I lived abroad for a while.

Old people really want to vote in person, while young people are just apathetic about voting at all. The GOP is doing a great job of motivating young people to vote.

Keep it up!

Which is why prominent GOP figured are openly stating that they should be making it harder for Americans to vote. Election integrity my ass.

Texas also just passed a bill to allow the SOS to overturn election results in Democratic leaning Harris County - the only county targeted and also the largest county in the state.

Incredible. If i were a **** I would argue the implication that a 90% white party being more motivated and productive than their competitive party, which is much more diverse, is a problematic statement. However, if you look at the numbers for early voting vs day-of voting you see that democrats tend to vote early, or by mail, whereas republicans (being that the majority of them have been force-fed the belief that mail-in, and early voting to a lesser extent) is insecure tend to vote on election day.

Good article and graphics here about this discussion.

My friend, was it "their" plan to see him get the highest approval ratings of his entire presidency? COVID was his chance to be a real leader, and he screwed it up by being himself. He could have ridden those numbers to an easy re-election.

Covid was a no win situation for any president. The only way through it was for the virus to run its course.

Trump, Biden, nor anyone else, could’ve handled it any differently which would have changed its course.

For some, covid was a death sentence, for the vast majority of people, it was simply an inconvenience. The level to which its severity was exaggerated was historical.

Incredible. If i were a **** I would argue the implication that a 90% white party being more motivated and productive than their competitive party, which is much more diverse, is a problematic statement. However, if you look at the numbers for early voting vs day-of voting you see that democrats tend to vote early, or by mail, whereas republicans (being that the majority of them have been force-fed the belief that mail-in, and early voting to a lesser extent) is insecure tend to vote on election day.

Good article and graphics here about this discussion.

I’m not implying anything about race. It’s just a fact that the dems have a much larger share of the entitlement hand out crowd. You guys promote more taxes and more hand outs. It’s core to your party. So of course the same types of people who want easy government handouts will take advantage of easier and lazier ways to vote. It’s not rocket science.

I don’t think there’s anything insecure about a mail in ballot that I must request here in SC. But I still vote in person because I like to take part in the election process and because it’s incredibly easy to do. Picture ID and all.

You believe the timing, the origin, etc.. was all coincidence?

If so, to each, their own.
If the goal was to take out Trump, why wouldn't it have originated here instead of China? It has killed 7 million people worldwide and you really believe there was a cabal willing to take out that many lives to keep Trump from winning? C'mon man...

I’m not implying anything about race. It’s just a fact that the dems have a much larger share of the entitlement hand out crowd. You guys promote more taxes and more hand outs. It’s core to your party. So of course the same types of people who want easy government handouts will take advantage of easier and lazier ways to vote. It’s not rocket science.

I don’t think there’s anything insecure about a mail in ballot that I must request here in SC. But I still vote in person because I like to take part in the election process and because it’s incredibly easy to do. Picture ID and all.
This is nonsense. The main reason there was an uptick in mail in balloting was because of the pandemic. Why chance standing in a long line if you didn't have to?

I've never taken a penny from the government, but I also used mail-in voting because it was easier and I didn't have to risk losing a few hours of my day or contracting the virus.

Couple that with a President who was hated on a historic scale and it's understandable why the vote totals were so high.

Yeah I know you weren't, I was just being cunty. Dems promote more taxes on the top 1% and providing assistance to those lowest on the socioeconomic ladder. IDK why someone would choose to go wait in line for 3 hours to vote on election day when you can come a week early when the lines aren't long, or send in your ballot by mail and avoid the whole process.

Day of voting in Houston takes HOURS, thanks to the local and state gov'ts shutting down polling sites in blue counties/cities (while not touching ones in red counties/cities.) It may not be a long wait in Mount Pleasant, but in big cities it is terrible, and not many people have the ability to wait for 3+hours to vote.

Yeah I know you weren't, I was just being cunty. Dems promote more taxes on the top 1% and providing assistance to those lowest on the socioeconomic ladder. IDK why someone would choose to go wait in line for 3 hours to vote on election day when you can come a week early when the lines aren't long, or send in your ballot by mail and avoid the whole process.

Day of voting in Houston takes HOURS, thanks to the local and state gov'ts shutting down polling sites in blue counties/cities (while not touching ones in red counties/cities.) It may not be a long wait in Mount Pleasant, but in big cities it is terrible, and not many people have the ability to wait for 3+hours to vote.

It's pretty easy here. I probably waited 10-15 minutes for the midterms. And I can golf cart to the polling location, which is also my son's school.

Reactions: OleFastball
Covid was released to rid the world of him as president of the U.S. They can now go about their business.

I’m saying this calmly.
I'd like a way to make that statement worse for you, but I honestly can't.

Trump can BARELY get out of his own way. Hell, Putin plays him like a drum and so does basically every two bit dictator in the world. Not that he didn't do some good things, but he was hardly worth crashing the world economy over.

If the goal was to take out Trump, why wouldn't it have originated here instead of China? It has killed 7 million people worldwide and you really believe there was a cabal willing to take out that many lives to keep Trump from winning? C'mon man...
Are we just going to ignore his mission against China? You believe those in power actually care about the common citizen there?

I’m not going to change any minds here, if you believe the contrary, so I’m not going to try. We can agree to disagree.

I’ve been a successful guy in every way, and I didn’t fall off the turnip truck this morning.

Trump can BARELY get out of his own way. Hell, Putin plays him like a drum and so does basically every two bit dictator in the world. Not that he didn't do some good things, but he was hardly worth crashing the world economy over.
I will agree with you in regards to Trump getting in his own way at times.

Trump wasn’t a part of the worldwide political elite circle jerk, and they couldn’t control him with $.. so they crucified him.

Never had any Republican been under such scrutiny. Ever…

I will agree with you in regards to Trump getting in his own way at times.

Trump wasn’t a part of the worldwide political elite circle jerk, and they couldn’t control him with $.. so they crucified him.

Never had any Republican been under such scrutiny. Ever…
Trump's been under scrutiny for sure. No doubt about it. I'm under no illusion that China would absolutely not give a crap about a few million of their own citizens dying, but they WOULD give a crap about crashing their own economy.

They weren't going to do that to get rid of a guy that was polling at < 40% approval rating. He lost the popular vote to one of the most unpopular candidates in US history in 2016 but won the electorate. Just a few dollars in the right pockets or another made up scandal and Trump would have lost in 2020 anyway.

By the way, you can ABSOLUTEY control Trump with $. That and his own image is all he cares about.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Trump's been under scrutiny for sure. No doubt about it. I'm under no illusion that China would absolutely not give a crap about a few million of their own citizens dying, but they WOULD give a crap about crashing their own economy.

They weren't going to do that to get rid of a guy that was polling at < 40% approval rating. He lost the popular vote to one of the most unpopular candidates in US history in 2016 but won the electorate. Just a few dollars in the right pockets or another made up scandal and Trump would have lost in 2020 anyway.

By the way, you can ABSOLUTEY control Trump with $. That and his own image is all he cares about.
I should’ve clarified. “Their political $” couldn’t control him.

He came into office wealthy, as most politicians only leave office wealthy.

Prior to covid, Trump was en route to a certain 2nd term.

Then why did they come up withe elaborate lies like Russian Collusion, fake phone call shit, fake intelligence letter, trying to prosecute him when you aren't prosecuting real criminals. Its almost like there is an obsession with him.

No WAY they would try and manipulate the vote, right? Just trust em.

Then why did they come up withe elaborate lies like Russian Collusion, fake phone call shit, fake intelligence letter, trying to prosecute him when you aren't prosecuting real criminals. Its almost like there is an obsession with him.

Without your professional victimhood, you'd have nothing.

Reactions: nytigerfan

There's a BIG difference between not enough to charge and innocent. The Mueller probe was pretty clear that a sitting President couldn't be indited, NOT that Trump was innocent here. But not charged is not charged and you haven't heard a word about it from me. As I've said above, I think Trump's been under a LOT of scrutiny for sure.

My point was that to think someone started a pandemic on purpose JUST to get Trump out of office is absolutely Hogwash. Trust isn't involved at all. I'm saying that the Chinese wouldn't have crashed their own economy (and the world's... that they depend on) just to "get Trump".

And to think that's true without some sort of absolute truth (besides that you just THINK that), is just crazy. I'm talking Hillary eating babies in the Pizza Hut crazy.

There's a BIG difference between not enough to charge and innocent. The Mueller probe was pretty clear that a sitting President couldn't be indited, NOT that Trump was innocent here. But not charged is not charged and you haven't heard a word about it from me. As I've said above, I think Trump's been under a LOT of scrutiny for sure.

My point was that to think someone started a pandemic on purpose JUST to get Trump out of office is absolutely Hogwash. Trust isn't involved at all. I'm saying that the Chinese wouldn't have crashed their own economy (and the world's... that they depend on) just to "get Trump".

And to think that's true without some sort of absolute truth (besides that you just THINK that), is just crazy. I'm talking Hillary eating babies in the Pizza Hut crazy.

But, but, but the Chinese were so damaged by trump’s tariffs that of course they would kill off millions to get rid of him. Oh wait.

US importers bore almost the entire burden of tariffs that Donald Trump placed on more than $300 billion in Chinese goods during his presidency, raising costs for American companies, a report by an independent US government agency found.

Wrong. Trump, unequivocally did not collude with Russia. No matter how much Rachel Maddow you watched and no matter how much time you spent selling that #FakeNews, it will ever make it true.

Just because "you didnt mention it again" doesn't mean that it didnt happen, that it wasn't cheating and it didn't effect the election. Because it did happen, it was cheating and it did effect the election. Same with the intelligence agents. They lied. They were agents of the government. That is cheating. It happened.

But hey, there is NO WAY they could rig the election, right? Just trust em.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73

Conservatives have won popular vote maybe once in the last 5 presidential elections? I guess that mail in voting changed everything. Lazy libs could only win 4/5 popular votes over the last 20 years. Lazy assholes

Conservatives have won popular vote maybe once in the last 5 presidential elections? I guess that mail in voting changed everything. Lazy libs could only win 4/5 popular votes over the last 20 years. Lazy assholes

Free stuff is popular. Conservatives will always have an uphill battle because of the non-contributors and handout seekers who know which party is going to keep the entitlements flowing. It’s just even easier for them to vote in key areas now.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Free stuff is popular. Conservatives will always have an uphill battle because of the non-contributors and handout seekers who know which party is going to keep the entitlements flowing. It’s just even easier for them to vote in key areas now.
It’s really this simple.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT