ADVERTISEMENT

Texas AG Ken Paxton | Here’s the Truth about Election Fraud…

You believe the timing, the origin, etc.. was all coincidence?

If so, to each, their own.

If the goal was to inflict maximum damage on trump and the US, why did countries like China go into full shit down mode? Why not let the virus run rampant? Especially china, who has a huge demographic problem with too many old people and not enough young people. Seems like a great opportunity to wipe out some old folks while also getting back at trump for tariffs that did not actually hurt china at all. But instead, they had robots chasing people off of the streets and back into their homes. Why?

My friend, these are all logical questions.

Reactions: dpic73
Free stuff is popular. Conservatives will always have an uphill battle because of the non-contributors and handout seekers who know which party is going to keep the entitlements flowing. It’s just even easier for them to vote in key areas now.
If conservatives actually had policy proposals instead of grievance politicking, maybe they'd have more supporters.

Hell, the 2018, 2020, and 2022 (I think?) republican platforms didn't even exist. They said their platform was whatever Trump wanted it to be.

If conservatives actually had policy proposals instead of grievance politicking, maybe they'd have more supporters.

Hell, the 2018, 2020, and 2022 (I think?) republican platforms didn't even exist. They said their platform was whatever Trump wanted it to be.

I agree with you. I’ve bitched about that going back years now. The problem for me and the dems is I prefer no policy over bad policy.

awesome, that gives me the opportunity to post these again.

This is your only justification for the carnage. It was justified because of big bad Trump.
He deserved to be thrown out of office after this, so he couldn't inflict the horrific damage he caused afterward. This country will never be the same because of that sociopath and you rabid cultists.

Reactions: flotiger
Political assassination in progress in TX by RINO,s.

JUST IN: Texas House Announces It will Vote on Resolution to Impeach Highly Popular Attorney General Ken Paxton Tomorrow at 1 PM

“It’s an Illegal Impeachment” – Attorney General Ken Paxton Goes Off on Texas RINO Movement Behind Coordinated Effort to Remove Him from Office – VOTE IS TODAY (VIDEO)

adam schiff? you...you listen to adam schiff???

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Ted Cruz speaking up. Swamp is assassinating Ken Paxton.

Ted Cruz

Subscribe
@tedcruz
May 27 • 3 tweets • 1 min read Twitter logo Read on Twitter

1/x What is happening to @KenPaxtonTX is a travesty.

For the last nine years, Ken has been the strongest conservative AG in the country. Bar none. No attorney general has battled the abuses of the Biden admin more ferociously—and more effectively—than has Paxton.
2/x. That’s why the swamp in Austin wants him out. The special interests don’t want a steadfast conservative AG.

I understand that people are concerned about Ken’s legal challenges. But the courts should sort them out.
3/x Virtually all of the information in the articles was public BEFORE Election Day, and the voters chose to re-elect Ken Paxton by a large margin.

In my view, the Texas Legislature should respect the choice of the Texas voters.

So basically the argument despite the laws in Texas that have been in place for over 150 years the the legislature can impeach and remove a corrupt government official, we should just make an exception for this guy?

After all, this guy is on TRUMP'S side. By definition, he should be above the law, right?

And again, OP, gives the Trump guy a complete pass on breaking the law, while telling us all the the ENTIRE TEXAS LEGISLATURE is corrupt without a shred of proof.

Honestly, which is more likely?

Paxon is fighting the good fight and the whole Texas Legislature, most of which are conservative Republicans (same party as Paxon) who supported Trump and voted for him twice, has decided that they are going to "get Trump" by attacking this guy that they've supported for years.

OR

One dude has been breaking the law and the Texas legislature is impeaching him for it.

I guess the crazy train is stopping in Texas on its way from Arizona to Ga. After accusing the court system, jurys and judges of being deep state in Arizona (without any proof).... NOW deep red Texas is all Deep Sate too. Again, I ask you... at this point... who ISN'T Deep State?

For the record... I'd love to sit back and watch a war between RINOs and MAGA...

I do wonder, when all of the so called RINOs voted for Trump, how do you figure out who is on which side?
If you don't unquestionably agree with Trump, you are a RINO. It doesn't have anything to do with being a conservative. Hell, you don't even have to be a Republican. If you agree with Trump, you are good, if not, you must be destroyed.

Think Fake News. Nothing to do with truth or the lack thereof. ANYTHING critical of Trump is Fake News.

Ken Paxton is getting ready to open a can of whoop ass.

Attorney General Ken Paxton issued the following statement regarding the victory of endorsed judges, David Schenck, Gina Parker, and Lee Finley, in the Court of Criminal Appeals.

"Tonight, Texans have spoken loud and clear. The victory of Judges David Schenck, Gina Parker, and Lee Finley, endorsed by my office, marks a significant moment in our state's legal history. It sends a powerful message that Texans demand judges who prioritize the Constitution and uphold the rule of law.

Let me be clear: This victory is not just about political labels; it's about safeguarding our democratic principles. Activist judges have no place on our courts, and tonight's results reflect the will of the people.

To those who would seek to obstruct justice or undermine our laws, know this: The people of Texas will not tolerate it. Your days of judicial activism are numbered, and Texans are ready to hold you accountable.

This win is a mandate for justice. We will begin the crucial work of rebuilding our Court of Criminal Appeals, restoring integrity to our legal system, and ensuring that every Texan's voice is heard and respected.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Ken Paxton is getting ready to open a can of whoop ass.

Attorney General Ken Paxton issued the following statement regarding the victory of endorsed judges, David Schenck, Gina Parker, and Lee Finley, in the Court of Criminal Appeals.

"Tonight, Texans have spoken loud and clear. The victory of Judges David Schenck, Gina Parker, and Lee Finley, endorsed by my office, marks a significant moment in our state's legal history. It sends a powerful message that Texans demand judges who prioritize the Constitution and uphold the rule of law.

Let me be clear: This victory is not just about political labels; it's about safeguarding our democratic principles. Activist judges have no place on our courts, and tonight's results reflect the will of the people.

To those who would seek to obstruct justice or undermine our laws, know this: The people of Texas will not tolerate it. Your days of judicial activism are numbered, and Texans are ready to hold you accountable.

This win is a mandate for justice. We will begin the crucial work of rebuilding our Court of Criminal Appeals, restoring integrity to our legal system, and ensuring that every Texan's voice is heard and respected.

Paxton for AG for Trump 47.

Today, I secured a preliminary injunction against an attempt by the Biden Administration to illegally redirect statutorily obligated funds away from the construction of a border wall. Biden acted completely improperly by refusing to spend the money that Congress appropriated for border wall construction, and even attempting to redirect those funds. His actions demonstrate his desperation for open borders at any cost, but Texas has prevailed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT