ADVERTISEMENT

The America First Caucus Have Begun Eating Their Own

okclem

Woodrush
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2007
Greenville, SC
Gaetz is trashing MTG over her sudden about face on supporting McCarthy. They're going to destroy each other.

Gaetz is trashing MTG over her sudden about face on supporting McCarthy. They're going to destroy each other.
I find that bizarre as well since I thought they were thick as thieves. McCarthy must have promised her the moon to gain her support. I'm almost glad they're going to win the House so America will see how ridiculous they are when they investigate Biden's dog, Fauci and the laptop. Will just help us win 2024 LOL.

Reactions: okclem
I find that bizarre as well since I thought they were thick as thieves. McCarthy must have promised her the moon to gain her support. I'm almost glad they're going to win the House so America will see how ridiculous they are when they investigate Biden's dog, Fauci and the laptop. Will just help us win 2024 LOL.
They're the kind of thieves among who no honor exists. All of these people are narcissist extraordinaires like Trump. They always look out for #1.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
Rick Scott taking on McConnell. My word, Mitch will eat him alive. I'm no McConnell fan but he's orders of magnitude better at this than Rick Scott.

Reactions: fcctiger12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT