ADVERTISEMENT

The best dressed man on tour is about to lose that title

I don’t golf. But I routinely call myself a mfing stupid shithead. Under my breath in the OR but out loud when trying to fix something or the like. Sometimes I call myself a dickhead.
It just wouldn’t occur to me to say what JT said.

Eh from all of the gay guys I know, saying fag is the equivalent to saying the N word. I realize he called himself that and not someone else.

I guess my question to those getting bent out of shape, how would you feel if he said "Justin you're such a N word"?

Also, it's a fvcking sponsorship. The company can choose to sponsor or not sponsor or take sponsorship from anyone they want as long as they aren't legally breaking contracts. This isn't any different than Tiger losing sponsorships after his cheating fiasco.

So, if Fag is as offensive as the N word, why don't you say the F word?

Might as well start making up words to use and hope they don’t become offensive. I can’t imagine trying to play sports in today’s culture.

Im still amazed at how people get upset at words. They are nothing more than letters lined up and when they come out of someone’s mouth they disappear in to thin air.

Might as well start making up words to use and hope they don’t become offensive. I can’t imagine trying to play sports in today’s culture.
If the “woke” people only knew the things that are said during competition they would REALLY be offended. People are so soft. JT is “doing and saying all the right things” because of money. He actually doesn’t give a crap about any woke agenda. It’s hilarious that people think these apologies by athletes are genuine. Proves you’ve never been in a locker room or behind the ropes.

I wonder if he can wear a RL shirt now because he likes it and not because they sponsor him. Be interesting to see their reaction - can they prevent that somehow?

Reactions: Esso Porch
All my black friends would dispute that. They can’t choose the color of their skin.

You can choose who you want to lie down with.
Apparently you don't understand sexual attraction. My best friend growing up is gay and recently came out.

I asked how long he's known and he said "since before I knew what sex was". So ummmmm yeah it doesn't sound like something he just chose. Sounds like he was born that way.

I understand the bible says otherwise so it isn't worth arguing.

Snowflakes. This is the world we live in. Sheesh

You're doing great. you should go give a rub down on corn pop's legs.
original

I’ve played golf for 50 years single digit. The definition of insanity has evolved from this sport. I have been “mad” before enough to beat my sweet grandmother but it was transient (golf) a fleeting moment of insanity is allowed . Some of the best feelings I have had are the times as a youth where my flung club was over the lake. But I had regrets later. Why would a millionaire associate with Ralph Lauren attire. Made in China with other brands. If he had guts he would make a platform himself for American made products and straight guys🤣$ has owned us all

After every muffed chip and right-to-lefter jammed through the break, I call myself an F word. Cacaphonous language is powerful, and I would happily use another F word if one was readily available. What's a good substitute?

A good lesson for him? No it’ll be fuel and I guarantee that he’ll never think about re-signing with them. And we’ll also never be able to have golfers mic’d up again. Probably have boom mics taken out too.
that's my favorite. They'll do a close up after a guy hits a bad shot, then apologize when he says .......

Reactions: PawPlanner
Apparently you don't understand sexual attraction. My best friend growing up is gay and recently came out.

I asked how long he's known and he said "since before I knew what sex was". So ummmmm yeah it doesn't sound like something he just chose. Sounds like he was born that way.

I understand the bible says otherwise so it isn't worth arguing.

again. You can choose if you want to act on it. You can’t choose to take your skin off. The N and the F word are entirely different and choosing to act like it’s the same it stupid.

just because you feel something doesn’t mean it’s right. You may feel like you want to smash your friends wife and are attracted to her, but do it and you’ll reap the consequences in your marriage and with your friend.

Since you brought up the bible, you may feel attracted to the same sex, but act on it and well...yeah. Biblically, the issue isn’t the temptation, it’s the act.

Reactions: AugTig
Great golfer but a spoiled brat. Came to Hilton Head and bitched about everything... especially the “crowds during a pandemic” when they were in people’s private yards
It was ok for him to use the airport/ driver /restaurants etc but everyone else needed to go home and stay
Do not care for him at all

Last edited:
But seriously, who hasn’t called themselves that on the golf course. Sure it’s wrong, but the cancel culture needs to get a fvcking grip.

Agreed! I'm sure I'm to the left of most that will post on this thread, but come on! What he said wasn't appropriate, of course. THAT'S why they call it swearing! I'm pretty sure I've called myself a "f8in* c*cks&ck&r" more than once when I've shit the bead on important things.

ADVERTISEMENT