ADVERTISEMENT

The best dressed man on tour is about to lose that title

Great golfer but a spoiled brat. Came to Hilton Head and bitched about everything... especially the “crowds during a pandemic” when they were in people’s private yards
It was ok for him to use the airport/ driver /restaurants etc but everyone else needed to go home and stay
Do not care for him at all
This. While I respect anyone that is tops in their profession, he comes across as an entitled ass. Fvck him

Reactions: yungan
This. While I respect anyone that is tops in their profession, he comes across as an entitled ass. Fvck him
I’d probably act like a spoiled brat to if I was the one Tiger decided he’d take under his wing.

It’s a good thing I’m not in the public eye...no telling how many times I would’ve been canceled by now...
I imagine the same could be said for most in this thread, if we’re being honest...

Reactions: Toasted712
again. You can choose if you want to act on it. You can’t choose to take your skin off. The N and the F word are entirely different and choosing to act like it’s the same it stupid.

just because you feel something doesn’t mean it’s right. You may feel like you want to smash your friends wife and are attracted to her, but do it and you’ll reap the consequences in your marriage and with your friend.

Since you brought up the bible, you may feel attracted to the same sex, but act on it and well...yeah. Biblically, the issue isn’t the temptation, it’s the act.
Did you seriously suggest that homosexuals should live a life of sexual unhappiness? Would you never have sex again if the Bible said it? God bless. Keep praying the gay away, I guess.

And no; I don’t look at a friends wife and think yes must smash just because she’s hot. She’s a friend’s wife and those thoughts don’t even enter my brain.

I generally enjoy your takes but it doesn’t sound like homosexuality is something we’ll see eye to eye on. And that’s OK.

It’s a good thing I’m not in the public eye...no telling how many times I would’ve been canceled by now...
I imagine the same could be said for most in this thread, if we’re being honest...
Lol so true. You’re rewarded with lots of money to walk on egg shells though.

All my black friends would dispute that. They can’t choose the color of their skin.

You can choose who you want to lie down with.
That's 100% correct IMO. One of my best friends started at CB for the 1981 National Championship team. I asked him how he felt about homosexuals identifying with the African American folks and their struggle for equal rights. His answer: I can change the color of my skin. I was born with it. He was extremely offended by homosexuals thinkin it was the same thing.

Apparently you don't understand sexual attraction. My best friend growing up is gay and recently came out.

I asked how long he's known and he said "since before I knew what sex was". So ummmmm yeah it doesn't sound like something he just chose. Sounds like he was born that way.

I understand the bible says otherwise so it isn't worth arguing.
I'll choose to believe the inerrant word of God.

As an avid golfer, I've never thought to call myself that or has it been on my mind while on the golf course.

He made a mistake and there are consequences. I'm sure this will be a good lesson for him.
Is it OK to call yourself a pussy when you leave a putt short?

I'm trying to make a list of things I can and cannot say whilst playing golf.

Reactions: jakefest
I've called myself Sally and Peckerhead. Guess I'm doomed to George's shirts from Walmart.

On a bright note for Justin - I hate the look - and fit - of Polo stuff.

He'll end up better than them when this is past. Especially if he keeps knocking in putts.

Is it OK to call yourself a pussy when you leave a putt short?

I'm trying to make a list of things I can and cannot say whilst playing golf.

can you send me your final list or can we maybe compare notes? Also, does it matter if it’s the front or the back 9? I’m usually a few drinks in by the back

The “cancel culture” of some on the left is annoying sometimes for sure, now Trump and his dupes are trying to one-up by cancelling democracy. We aren’t in a good place, hope this country rebounds like we have before.

ADVERTISEMENT