ADVERTISEMENT

The Durham Report - Fraud Committed by FBI on the American People. Election Interference

mmm hmmm

Liars, cheaters, stealers. #Trump is vindicated in multiple ways incuding that the elections were not free and fair.

Disgusting that ANYONE of any party would defend this. Just remember, what goes around comes around.
Sorry your boo boo hurts.

It was Treason and an attempted soft coup. The Government is in on it and that's why there is "no crime"
Uh... No.

A special prosecutor was assigned to investigate this "crime". He was HAND PICKED by Trump and his AG The same guy who wrote this report. He was empowered to form a Grand Jury of citizens (NOT THE GOVERNMENT) to evaluate the people he investigated and issue charges if appropriate. If charges were filed the case would go to court and a normal jury (again of citizens NOT THE GOVERNMENT) would decide innocence or guilt

The grand jury only brought charges against 3 people. One plead guilty of altering an email and got probation. 2 were found not guilty. BY US CITIZENS, not the government.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Classic Lib denial.
Someone sounds hurt that a four year "crime of the century" investigation turned up nothing but a doctored email. With a prosecutor Trump brought on and Biden KEPT, even though he didn't have to. You must be sad wittle Maga today. I sorry

LMAO! Nobody gives a shit about that investigation except you hard-core magats. We know what a raging POS Trump is and feel no pity for him. This won't change anyone's mind about him one way or the other. Your bombshell was a dud
No wrongdoing or crooked intentions but top brass told the minions "don't put anything in writing"......lolz. The govt was weaponized against a political opponent and Hillary was such a dogshit candidate, she still lost despite all of the extra help. Really makes you wonder how Biden pulled it off in 2020, he's less likable and way less capable. Almost like the left cheated or something

No wrongdoing or crooked intentions but top brass told the minions "don't put anything in writing"......lolz. The govt was weaponized against a political opponent and Hillary was such a dogshit candidate, she still lost despite all of the extra help. Really makes you wonder how Biden pulled it off in 2020, he's less likable and way less capable. Almost like the left cheated or something

giphy.gif

Uh... No.

A special prosecutor was assigned to investigate this "crime". He was HAND PICKED by Trump and his AG The same guy who wrote this report. He was empowered to form a Grand Jury of citizens (NOT THE GOVERNMENT) to evaluate the people he investigated and issue charges if appropriate. If charges were filed the case would go to court and a normal jury (again of citizens NOT THE GOVERNMENT) would decide innocence or guilt

The grand jury only brought charges against 3 people. One plead guilty of altering an email and got probation. 2 were found not guilty. BY US CITIZENS, not the government.
You probably think Feinstein has been voting too. Hey, she said she was voting so she must be voting. You suckers will believe anything

You probably think Feinstein has been voting too. Hey, she said she was voting so she must be voting. You suckers will believe anything

What the hell does that have to do with anything? I can do that too... Hell, MGT just blamed Biden for the COVID lockdowns in 2020:

Does somehow mean that mean that Durham's report is wrong? Because you seem to be saying that because Feinstein is lying that the report is somehow right?

It's not about what you or I believe, I'm talking about a jury trial NOT BY THE GOVERNMENT. That's how we decide as a country whether people are guilty or not. It's in the constitution and everything. And Durham got NOTHING... that's the facts man... not who believes this or that. This was "The Crime of the Century"... Trump himself told you so. Except that it wasn't...

Reactions: dpic73
Amazing how many leftist dont know what a coup is...

What is a coup?​

Let’s start with a more literal definition. The key element of a coup is that it is carried out beyond the bounds of legality.

“We define a coup d’état as the sudden and irregular (i.e., illegal or extra-legal) removal, or displacement, of the executive authority of an independent government,” wrote the Coup D’etat Project at the University of Illinois’ Cline Center for Democracy in 2013.

Violence is part of many coups, but being violent is not a necessary condition.

So meaning if the grounds in which they attempted to remove Trump were fraudulent all those with knowledge and participated in that attempted illegal removal are guilty of participating in a coup attempt and thus are guilty of treason...

Last edited:

Guy reads troll articles and gets pissed off about goofy made up shit. Proceeds with “You suckers will believe anything”

Thanks grandpa. You’ve had enough juice today.

Last edited:
Now we talking. Barry might be heading to Kenya before its over.

WAYNE ROOT: Everyone Has Missed Real Revelation of the Durham Report: Obama is the REAL ‘Big Guy.’ Obama is the Criminal Mastermind. Obama Committed Treason.

It was a setup. That's how he knew.

Flashback: Somehow Corrupt FBI Director Jim Comey Knew Jeff Sessions Was Going to Recuse Himself in Sessions’ First Week in Office

Bruce and Nellie Ohr should be at Gitmo along with some others.

Ex-DOJ Official and Wife Had Bigger Roles in Dossier Than Known: Durham Report

Great segment on how conservative media is misrepresenting what the Durham report actually said.

It makes me so happy to see the two avid liberals who are way smarter than any conservative that could support an American like Trump. If you guys were real men, you might just admit that you were wrong. You followed the wrong trail of bread crumbs. I know it’s hard to admit because Trump is evil and a threat to our democracy. He orchestrated January 6th blah blah blah. The haters were wrong. It took 7 years of this lie for someone to finally pull it all together, but the dumb Trump supporters knew this stunk to high heaven back in the beginning of the Trump presidency. Sucks Brennan had to join in with all the sell out Dems that want to control us, but it doesn’t look like he had a choice. Too bad nothing will happen to these people that despise our rights and tried to override the people, but it makes me feel good to finally tell the followers of the mainstream media, TOLD YAH SO! Ready to squash the next lie or prove the next “conspiracy theory” is reality.

It makes me so happy to see the two avid liberals who are way smarter than any conservative that could support an American like Trump. If you guys were real men, you might just admit that you were wrong. You followed the wrong trail of bread crumbs. I know it’s hard to admit because Trump is evil and a threat to our democracy. He orchestrated January 6th blah blah blah. The haters were wrong. It took 7 years of this lie for someone to finally pull it all together, but the dumb Trump supporters knew this stunk to high heaven back in the beginning of the Trump presidency. Sucks Brennan had to join in with all the sell out Dems that want to control us, but it doesn’t look like he had a choice. Too bad nothing will happen to these people that despise our rights and tried to override the people, but it makes me feel good to finally tell the followers of the mainstream media, TOLD YAH SO! Ready to squash the next lie or prove the next “conspiracy theory” is reality.
8fc319d0-c09e-400f-b9fa-2c0155ee79a4_text.gif

Durhams report found no political motivation and no corruption in the FBI. These are facts and they are not up for debate.

You kick, scream, and cry like a small child all you want, but that is the truth.

**** your feelings

Durhams report found no political motivation and no corruption in the FBI. These are facts and they are not up for debate.

You kick, scream, and cry like a small child all you want, but that is the truth.

**** your feelings

did not follow the fidelity of the law.

That is about as criminal and immoral as it goes to people who actually have a moral compass.

Some people like old game hunters guide themselves by the position of the sun and moon

Maybe that is your forte

did not follow the fidelity of the law.

That is about as criminal and immoral as it goes to people who actually have a moral compass.

Some people like old game hunters guide themselves by the position of the sun and moon

Maybe that is your forte

**** your feelings. I deal in reality and facts.

stop being a petulant child.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT