ADVERTISEMENT

The Errors The Lies and The Coverup in the Georgia 2020 Election

“There is zero doubt that three counts of the ballots resulted in conclusive results on who won the election in Georgia,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in a statement to the AP. “Wishful thinking by conspiracy theorists cannot change the outcome, no matter what immaterial technicality they claim to have identified this week.”

“There is zero doubt that three counts of the ballots resulted in conclusive results on who won the election in Georgia,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in a statement to the AP. “Wishful thinking by conspiracy theorists cannot change the outcome, no matter what immaterial technicality they claim to have identified this week.”

Im glad that you have a lot of faith in Ratsbugger. I do not share you feelings on him.

Lets say that again. No signature verification was performed in GA. TRUMP WON!

Lets say that again. No signature verification was performed in GA. TRUMP WON!

The signature verification stat is a red herring. If the ballots - even a portion of them - were fraudulent, you would have duplicate votes attributed to the same registered voters. But that didn't happen.

And the state of Georgia is saying it is not going to waste any time or money to indulge in these ridiculous conspiracy theories, when multiple hand recounts have already solidified the results of the 2020 election in the state of Georgia.

Biden won, Trump lost. Facts.

The signature verification stat is a red herring. If the ballots - even a portion of them - were fraudulent, you would have duplicate votes attributed to the same registered voters. But that didn't happen.

And the state of Georgia is saying it is not going to waste any time or money to indulge in these ridiculous conspiracy theories, when multiple hand recounts have already solidified the results of the 2020 election in the state of Georgia.

Biden won, Trump lost. Facts.
You are not understanding this issue at all or just do not want to.

I understand that people use real numbers to sell you on an idea, even if it isn't true. I'm a salesperson, and I do this every. single. day.
Zero signature verification is not a sales gimmick. They did zero signature verification when historically its been done and three percent or more of ballots have been dumped due to failing verification historically. This along with many other issues and the coverups and destructions of ballots in Fulton is sticking out in a big way. We are talking an election decided by 12K votes.

Zero signature verification is not a sales gimmick. They did zero signature verification when historically its been done and three percent or more of ballots have been dumped due to failing verification historically. This along with many other issues and the coverups and destructions of ballots in Fulton is sticking out in a big way. We are talking an election decided by 12K votes.

Then where are the duplicate ballots? How did the fraudsters know exactly which THOUSANDS of the ballots to fake?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Then where are the duplicate ballots? How did the fraudsters know exactly which THOUSANDS of the ballots to fake?
It's about fake ballots created for ineligible dead or non existent voters. If Trump wins this time then he should have it investigated thoroughly and fairly. If he loses again for any reason then it's probably over for free and fair elections for good imo.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73
It's about fake ballots created for ineligible dead or non existent voters. If Trump wins this time then he should have it investigated thoroughly and fairly. If he loses again for any reason then it's probably over for free and fair elections for good imo.
Why didn't anyone tell me this was "Make up Your Own Reality Day?"

Reactions: yoshi121374

You know that it's easy to check and see if dead people voted, right? The real number in Georgia in 2020 was four. FOUR.

You know that it's easy to check and see if dead people voted, right? The real number in Georgia in 2020 was four. FOUR.

I have seen conflicting data to this.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

It's mainly about fake voters anyway and that's why Fulton didn't use its signature verification system.

I watched an old video where Raffensberger used the word 'probably' in his description, and the political analyst clearly said their model showed that the more populous, Atlanta-area counties would ultimately tip the Georgia election to Joe Biden (which they did).

Is this more of that ironclad evidence that exists solely in the arena of right-wing media, and never comes anywhere near a courtroom or place of actual accountability?

Reactions: dpic73
I watched an old video where Raffensberger used the word 'probably' in his description, and the political analyst clearly said their model showed that the more populous, Atlanta-area counties would ultimately tip the Georgia election to Joe Biden (which they did).

Is this more of that ironclad evidence that exists solely in the arena of right-wing media, and never comes anywhere near a courtroom or place of actual accountability?
Can't you see that he bombed the board with a bunch of tweets from Xchan? It has to be true!

lol, that’s not a direct quote from the video you have linked. Your parents are absolutely blood relatives
You wouldn't make a good detective at all. Rattsberger said that only 2% of the votes remained to be counted and the graphic on the screen showed Trump up by 2.2%.

You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You wouldn't make a good detective at all. Rattsberger said that only 2% of the votes remained to be counted and the graphic on the screen showed Trump up by 2.2%.

You're welcome.
That’s not what he said. The quote on the tweet isn’t actually a quote from the video attached. You read the headline and assumed you knew what was happening.

That’s not what he said. The quote on the tweet isn’t actually a quote from the video attached. You read the headline and assumed you knew what was happening.
It is what he said. Listen to the video.

It is what he said. Listen to the video.
I knew you couldn’t read. When you can’t even listen, you’re really going down hill. Maybe take a night or two off from stocking the Walmart shelves and get some rest?

He's going to try it no doubt.

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

Gov. Kemp is blocking legislation that would allow the State Election Board to investigate Raffensperger and the Elections Division of the SoS Office.

Kemp wants to protect Raffensperger and the SoS Office.

I have spoken to multiple legislators that told me Kemp’s Floor Leaders have told them Kemp would veto legislation that contains those provisions. I say pass it then make him veto it.

The Legislative Council has already released a statement saying it is Constitutional.

Call Gov. Kemp’s Office and tell him to stop protecting Raffensperger.

404-656-1776

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT