ADVERTISEMENT

The Errors The Lies and The Coverup in the Georgia 2020 Election

DJT knows what he’s doing. Exactly why he went after Kemp and Raffensperger.
I believe you are correct in your thinking. I just hope that when Trump said "we caught them all", that he was correct. I want these people punished to the fullest extent of the law. It makes ZERO difference to me whether these people have an R or D after their name. I fully believe about 5% of congress is actually trying to do their jobs. The other 95% is trying to pad their pockets. They have pretty much sold out our population for money.

This country is in bad shape. If these 2 communist are (s)elected, I think the USA is pretty much done.

🚨And here it is,

The Georgia Election Board,

CONFIRMS, BEYOND THE SHADOW OF OF A DOUBT,

The epicenter of the 2020 election crimes, Fulton County,

A: Fulton County failed to verify signatures for 148,000 ballots.

B Fulton County counted 17,852 votes with no ballot images

C: Fulton County inserted and counted 20,713 ballots from the original count without tabulator tapes (Dominion tapes)

D: Fulton County’s mother and daughter, Ruby Freeman and Shay Moss double scanned ballots.

E: Fulton County’s prostitute Fani ‘bang bang’ Willis was in-fact double scanned to the Fulton County’s District Attorney’s Office.

F: Fulton County counted 3,930 duplicates and inserted into the CERTIFIED COUNT via HUMAN INTERVENTION. The predicate for the overthrow of United States government.

“We now know with certainty that this duplication of ballots was not a mere administrative error, rather the duplication process was due to INTENTIONAL HUMAN INTERVENTION.”

G: Meaning Fulton County violated Georgia election laws and intentionally covered it up.

H: Issue two warrants for the arrest of Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for maliciously certifying a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY and covering it all up.

Reactions: AugTig
This thread is PROOF that the only thing Trump has is manufactured grievances. Ya'll had your day in court and you didn't win because you didn't have any evidence. But here we are 4 years later, and you still haven't moved on to the acceptance phase of grief. I'd recommend counseling.

This thread is PROOF that the only thing Trump has is manufactured grievances. Ya'll had your day in court and you didn't win because you didn't have any evidence. But here we are 4 years later, and you still haven't moved on to the acceptance phase of grief. I'd recommend counseling.
Did not have the day in court. Having a corrupted judge throw it out does not count. Fulton County has already now admitted malfeasance but the state of GA has so far done nothing about it.

Reactions: AugTig
Boom!! Jeff Fulgham calling for rattensberger's arrest.

I believe we have sufficient evidence to have @GaSecofState Brad Raffensperger placed under arrest for concealing evidence of massive election fraud in Georgia 2020. I'm calling on the GBI to launch an investigation into the GASOS office for covering up evidence of fraud and possibly worse. The GBI can start their investigation by reading my October 2023 complaint to the Georgia Inspector General. I've already contacted @BrianKempGA's office concerning my IG complaint.

Boom!! Jeff Fulgham calling for rattensberger's arrest.

I believe we have sufficient evidence to have @GaSecofState Brad Raffensperger placed under arrest for concealing evidence of massive election fraud in Georgia 2020. I'm calling on the GBI to launch an investigation into the GASOS office for covering up evidence of fraud and possibly worse. The GBI can start their investigation by reading my October 2023 complaint to the Georgia Inspector General. I've already contacted @BrianKempGA's office concerning my IG complaint.
As much as I love Jeff's determination, nothing will ever happen unfortunately. JMHO. I believe Rat-burger is a criminal. I also believe Kemp is a criminal and should be exposed for crimes.

See there lefties, I think both of these people have an "R" behind their name but I want them to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you would only do the same thing on your side, we could Make This Country Great Again.

As much as I love Jeff's determination, nothing will ever happen unfortunately. JMHO. I believe Rat-burger is a criminal. I also believe Kemp is a criminal and should be exposed for crimes.

See there lefties, I think both of these people have an "R" behind their name but I want them to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you would only do the same thing on your side, we could Make This Country Great Again.

I agree with you. Kemp is keeping a lid on all of it as he has a vested interest in nothing occurring. I am glad GA citizens are fighting this battle though in hopes that this current election will be decided fairly due to the pressure being applied.

I agree with you. Kemp is keeping a lid on all of it as he has a vested interest in nothing occurring. I am glad GA citizens are fighting this battle though in hopes that this current election will be decided fairly due to the pressure being applied.
I don't think Kemp is a good fella. I know in my mind Ratt-Burger is not a good fella. I'd love to see him placed in handcuffs and led off the stage, but I don't think that will ever happen.

I just can't share your optimism that this election will be free and fair.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I don't think Kemp is a good fella. I know in my mind Ratt-Burger is not a good fella. I'd love to see him placed in handcuffs and led off the stage, but I don't think that will ever happen.

I just can't share your optimism that this election will be free and fair.
I hear you. I wouldnt say I am confident, but hoping that the election law that was passed in GA and the lack of a covid emergency that should compel them them to complete proper signature verification will push it to where it should be.

Update: My complaint filed with the Georgia Inspector General against @GaSecofState Brad Raffensperger with evidence proving he covered up evidence of massive election fraud.

I just received a text message from a Forsyth County resident indicating there has been a large number of citizens calling Governor @BrianKempGA's Office requesting he step in and investigate my Inspector General's complaint against the GASOS. I was told around 100 citizens called the governor's office from Forsyth County alone. I also spoke by phone with the governor's staff last week and discussed the IG complaint. This public pressure is our only hope for 2020 justice, and for securing 2024.

My IG complaint # is 71933C143F filed in October 2023. It contains Irrefutable evidence that the AG and GASOS covered up evidence of fraud, withheld evidence from the GASEB, and provided false information to the Congressional J6 Committee.

In December 2021 I filed the first complaint/report with DHS (then spoke with the FBI) which alleged that the evidence from Fulton County indicated intentional election fraud. Among other things, the evidence concerned duplicate (fake) batches (pictured) included in the Fulton hand count which gave Biden a 4,000 fake net gain. These duplicate batches were originally discovered by David Cross @GAballots. Joe Rossi proved in SEB case 2021-181 that they were indeed fake duplicates, but my analysis/complaint was suppressed by the @Georgia_AG because I concluded they were intentional.

Now SEB case 2023-025 has been forwarded by the SEB to the AG. But my IG complaint proves the AG has already covered up evidence of intent once before. We must put massive public pressure on Governor Kemp to obtain justice for 2020, and to secure 2024. Please contact the governor's office and respectfully request that Kemp investigate Jeff Fulgham's IG complaint # 71933C143F.

Pictured is a screenshot from Fulton County's official hand count results showing duplicate (fake) batches. This was from evidence in SEB case 2021-181. The AG/GASOS investigators concluded they were fake duplicates, but they suppressed my complaint alleging intent. I analyzed this for 6 months and concluded they were intentionally altered and duplicated to force the hand count to match the machine count. Biden received a fake net gain of 4,000 votes from this.

We've lost sovereign control of our elections to Deep State corporations and shady organizations who are influencing county and state officials. We must fight to regain control of our nation.

Jeff Fulgham
SFC (Ret) Army National Guard
U.S. Navy veteran

LMAO... Yep, more NEW EVIDENCE from a random tweeter. Yet when this case actually went to court whatever that group was that said they have all this proof couldn't provide any contact info for their own experts. I forget the group name and don't give enough of a shit to look it up. BUT if you are going to PROVE something in court, you need to have the experts ready to testify. So they had no evidence to present, but a "corrupt" judge threw the case out? REALLY?

Anyone notice a pattern here? Trump and his followers SAY all kinds of stuff. Then they show up in court with NOTHING. THEN they tell us all how everyone is corrupt. Rinse and Repeat... all over the country for 4 years. Can their be a corrupt judge or official? Absolutely. No doubt about that. Is everyone BUT Donald Trump and those who agree with him corrupt? Nope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT