ADVERTISEMENT

The Errors The Lies and The Coverup in the Georgia 2020 Election

On Monday, August 19, 2024 we stood inside the Georgia State Capitol and presented specific evidence of massive 2020 election fraud as the mainstream media stood behind the cameras and watched. When looking forward at the cameras I was making direct eye contact with them. Honestly, several reporters looked confused and a few looked shocked. I literally showed them how batches of ballots in the reported hand count totals were altered and duplicated to give Biden a 4,000 fake net gain in just Fulton County, in just the hand count. I believe most reporters don't understand the election system and are not allowed to consider actual evidence of fraud. And of course many are dishonest and deceptive.

I literally showed them duplicated batches of ballots as seen on the poster board in the attached photo. I showed them the evidence and explained how they altered batch names to hide the fake duplicate batches from the ARLO auditing software which was developed with DHS funding.

Not one single reporter dared to approach me after my 20 minute presentation of facts.

I also told them about the fact that I presented this evidence to DHS, FBI, GASOS, GASEB, GAAG in 2021/22. It was all covered up. Not one reporter asked about the complaints and reports I submitted to state and federal agencies.

I'm a soldier, which means I'm not naive.
But the court of public opinion is powerful and the momentum is in our favor. I've been in contact with high level officials and attorneys concerning the evidence presented at the press conference. Our objective is to bring people to justice for massive election fraud in 2020 and to win 2024.

Regardless, we must stand and fight to regain sovereign control of our elections, state, and nation. Because in case you don't know, 2020 was not orchestrated at the local level.

I'll post the full length 20 minute video below. There are also numerous short clips circulating. Scroll down my account timeline to see them.
🇺🇸

Interesting…

Rudy Giuliani Explains how a JFK/Nixon Precedent was the Baseline for his Trump Won Strategy — and Says It’s Now a Fact that Donald Trump Won the State of Georgia by more than 10,000 Votes

🔴 What Trumps team Did, Democrats did it first, 60 years ago in Hawaii

• By December 1960, it was clear Kennedy had won. Only Hawaii’s result remained in doubt due to Military Personnel and Pearl Harbor… So JFK and Nixon made a deal…

• A recount came underway on Dec. 19, 1960, when presidential electors across the nation were required by law to meet and cast their ballots.

• Nixon’s Hawaii electors met and cast their three votes in an official ceremony.
—— But nearby, Kennedy’s three elector nominees gathered and signed their own certificates, delivering them to Washington as though Kennedy had won the state.

• Donald Trumps team did the same thing… from Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia — they described themselves as “duly elected and qualified.” In Pennsylvania and New Mexico, Trump allies submitted alternative elector slates but included a caveat: their votes would only be counted if ongoing court battles broke in favor of Trump.

• Rudy goes on to say that the Georgia State Legislature put out a report that proves Donald Trump won the state of Georgia by at least 10,000+ votes

Alliances have been formed nationally and here in Georgia to oust the Deep State from power.

My message to the Office of the @GaSecofState: My complaint to the GA Inspector General filed in October 2023 (which I have discussed with @BrianKempGA' staff) provides evidence showing that your office covered up 2020 evidence and provided false information to Congress.

You knew NLT February 2022 that thousands of ballots were counted twice and that the Fulton hand count was off by thousands, but your attorneys and investigators withheld that information from the State Election Board in March 2022. Then in June 2022 @GabrielSterling provided false information to the Congressional J6 Committee when he told them no Fulton ballots were counted twice and that the hand count was "dead on" accurate.

Your office has failed to come forward and admit the truth concerning 2020. Both Joe Rossi and myself provided irrefutable evidence of massive election fraud at two separate press conferences in the State Capitol in August 2024. I will post videos of both press conferences below.

I recommend that investigators from your office step forward as whistleblowers before November 2024.
🇺🇸

FAKE BALLOTS UPDATE:
I'm still waiting...for the Ware County GA Board of Elections to explain how 100 ballots were scanned for the SECOND TIME at 10:36 am on 11-11-2020. This was 5 days after the election was over and certified in Ware, when the physical ballots should have been locked away.

I first provided the evidence to Ware officials around 10 months ago. When they didn't answer I sued them for answers 6 months ago in February 2024.

Their attorney says they're not legally obligated to explain how this happened. But why wouldn't they want to explain how this happened? Were ballots being digitally inserted into the count? Because the physical ballots should have been locked away.

This week I'll be requesting the Ware County Superior Court to issue a judgement on whether or not Ware County Board of Elections is legally obligated to explain this to me.

I'll post a video below of a recent press conference at the Georgia State Capitol where I explained the Ware case as well as evidence from Fulton County 2020. We are literally fighting to regain sovereign control of our elections from the Deep State.

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08

FAKE BALLOTS UPDATE:
I'm still waiting...for the Ware County GA Board of Elections to explain how 100 ballots were scanned for the SECOND TIME at 10:36 am on 11-11-2020. This was 5 days after the election was over and certified in Ware, when the physical ballots should have been locked away.

I first provided the evidence to Ware officials around 10 months ago. When they didn't answer I sued them for answers 6 months ago in February 2024.

Their attorney says they're not legally obligated to explain how this happened. But why wouldn't they want to explain how this happened? Were ballots being digitally inserted into the count? Because the physical ballots should have been locked away.

This week I'll be requesting the Ware County Superior Court to issue a judgement on whether or not Ware County Board of Elections is legally obligated to explain this to me.

I'll post a video below of a recent press conference at the Georgia State Capitol where I explained the Ware case as well as evidence from Fulton County 2020. We are literally fighting to regain sovereign control of our elections from the Deep State.

This is like the most ultimate beta cuck Karen bullshit. Lololololololol

BREAKING: Georgia Election Board Member Janelle King just issued a statement DOUBLING DOWN on her vote to require county officials to verify election results before certifying

Democrats are coming after this brave patriot. She needs all our support!

"Highlighting errors from previous elections is a crucial step toward identifying and resolving the underlying causes of those errors. My mission is not to alter the outcomes of past elections but to ensure that every vote is counted accurately and every election is conducted correctly going forward. I take offense to the baseless accusations, the intimidation of those who appointed us, and the outright lies that continue to mislead the public in hopes of garnering votes." - @IAM_JanelleK

If you live in Georgia, get on the phone with your state legislators and Governor's office to peacefully let them know it's their job to defend the integrity of the brave three on the board: Rick Jeffares, Janelle King, and Janice Johnston

🚨 IT'S SIMPLY OVER FOR THE ELECTION FRAUD DENIER 🚨🚨

Georgia’s election board now admits to violations of election law in 2020
-5,000 FELONS VOTED ILLEGALLY.
-66,248 UNDERAGE VOTERS
-$2,423 NOT LISTED AS REGISTERED
-$1,043 ILLEGALLY REGISTERED USING PO BOX
-$4,926 REGISTERED TO VOTE AFTER REGISTRATION RAN OUT
-10,315 VOTED THAT WERE DECEASED
-400 CASH BALANCE IN ANOTHER STATE
-15,000 FAULTY ADDRESS
-40,279 FAILED TO PROPERLY RE-REGISTER TO VOTE

ADVERTISEMENT