ADVERTISEMENT

The Liberal House of Cards Is Falling - diddy

𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙣: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙡,
𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙚, 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙡

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙝𝙤 𝙇𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙇𝙖𝙨 𝙑𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙨?

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨?

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙆𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙣?

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝘽𝙄?

𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨?

𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙄𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣 1𝙈𝘽𝘿 𝙁𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙣, 𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙨

The Malaysian High Court was informed last week that a staggering $2.4 million in stolen funds was diverted from the scandal-plagued 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) sovereign wealth fund, into the accounts of celebrity Kim Kardashian and musician Pharrell Williams, who is also men’s creative director at Louis Vuitton, through fugitive businessman Jho Low’s shell company, Good Star Ltd.

According to The Star, Richard Templeman, a financial fraud investigator, made the revelation as part of his testimony in the US$6.59 billion lawsuit brought by 1MDB against former Treasury Secretary-General Tan Sri Mohd Irwan Serigar Abdullah and former 1MDB CEO Arul Kanda Kandasamy.

Templeman told the High Court that the investigation found, by October 25, 2011, 1MDB had transferred US$1.03 billion to Good Star for the benefit of Low.

“These funds were transferred through a series of offshore companies and used for, inter alia, the personal benefit of the co-conspirators and their relatives and associates”, he detailed in his witness statement.

Templeman explained that from the billions flowing through Good Star, $2,025,000 was moved to a Suntrust Bank account under the name of Talamasca Inc. Transactions between August 11 and November 17, 2011, were noted as “part payment for music production” and “Letter of Agreement DD 3 NOV 2011 Red Spring Investments And Talamasca/Pharrell Williams.”

“I note that publicly available information links Talamasca Inc. with musician Pharrell Williams,” Templeman was quoted as saying. However, he added, “I have no further information regarding this transfer of funds.”

The Star also reported Templeman as revealing that further sums were paid from Good Star to various entities, including US$306,000 to reality TV star Kim Kardashian and another US$100,000 to Kardashian and her then-husband Kris Humphries.

From Zero Hedge

• This doesn't include the FBI investigation into K. Kardashian connections P. Diddy. Because most of these celebrities blackmail politicians into hiding crimes being committed that prevent other investigations into a larger crime syndicate.

• This doesn't include James Corrigan Clay who was caught tra••ick¡n¿ children out of Hati to high profile celebrity clients that included, Olivia Wilde, Benny Stiller, Oprah Winfrey, Bill & Hillary Clinton, and Kim Kardashian.

• This doesn't include what Kim Kardashian did to Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber after he refused to cooperate with a r¡tual that they were performing that resulted in the scar S. Gomez has that she lied and said was due to something else.

• This also doesn't include Kim Kardashian and Balenciaga that is connected to Pizzagate, Marina Abramovic, Spirit Cooking, Ped0w••d, the Podesta brothers, Clintons, Obamas, and Rachel Chandler.

Now you can see the larger play here. These celebrities are some of the most evil people on this planet. So whatever comes out about P. Diddy goes further than where that particular case is going to take you. This is a never ending story. But a crime is a crime and we can spend a lifetime researching all the connections. But things are moving in the right direction. Remember we have to be under a new administration for many of these people to be put away. Because the politicians we have now are involved and will not follow through on their jobs due to the corrupt DOJ. Who didn't want to look into the Tom Hanks activities. So the US Military took matters into their own hands.

• Wow
Reactions: CUTiger1977

𝙍𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙙𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙋. 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙋. 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨. 𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠-𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙨. 𝙋. 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙍. 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨. 𝙎𝙤 𝙛𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙞𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙙𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮-𝙗𝙮-𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙨.

𝙍𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 "𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮". 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙣𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. 𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤-𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙯. 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬.

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙢. 𝘿𝙪𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨 ✌️

I’m really getting a kick out of conservatives who have claimed that the DOJ is corrupt and that the FBI should be dissolved now celebrating the arrest of a rapper by the FBI and claiming that its some take down of Democrats.
Don’t get it twisted, this will all get covered up. Diddy and a few others will go down and the rest will all get swept under the rug the same as it did with Epstein. And people like you will stick your head in the sand and continue to cry about republicans and muh conspiracy theorists

Reactions: fatpiggy
Wonder if the feds have the taint to go after Lebron or Ashton Kutcher?
Y’all are getting your hopes up. Why do you think the feds will all the sudden start going after these people? We’re talking about the same agencies that allowed everyone around Epstein to go free

When all this is proven to be bullshit will you come back and admit that it wa……

Sorry I could finish that sentence without laughing too hard.
The funny part to me is they believe the Democratic party is going to collapse if some Hollywood celebrities get caught doing something bad lol. Like we give a sh*t one way or the other.

Speculation: 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙋. 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙅𝙖𝙮-𝙕 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙥𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙮. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙋. 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙭. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮.

My Opinion: : 𝘗. 𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘴. 𝘙𝘰𝘯 𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦. 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 3 𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘗. 𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘓. 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘗. 𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘑𝘢𝘺-𝘡 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘗. 𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥.

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

≈======

Ally Carter accused high-profile celebrities such as Joe Biden, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, and Diddy of being involved in a disturbing network of abuse.

She claims to have been trafficked through underground tunnels, where she witnessed horrific pedophilic satanic rituals, including bestiality with both living and dead animals.

According to Carter, those involved operate under a code of silence, never revealing each other's actions.

Mainstream media pundits have dismissed Ally Carter as mentally unstable and unworthy of being heard.

Kevin Hart

Now I understand. P. Diddy was an investor in your vegan restaurant and the Feds found out it was money tied to criminal activities and they used your name to clean it up like Orlando in "The Wire". That's why there was no explanation as to why all four suddenly shut down without notice. Everything makes perfect sense now. I guess you owed P. Diddy some favors because you can't afford to say no to someone like that because of the blackmail involved. Especially that tape with you an Usher. Usher probably deleted all his post because that tape is supposedly making the rounds and he got word that it is out. Hollywood is really burning and I do not think it will make it to 2025. Just my hunch.

It sounds like Justin Beiber was used and abused. Poor kid.

Wonder if he speaks up. Big opportunity for him. Supposedly there is a sex tape of him and diddy floating around Hollywood. A not so secret one.

Last edited:

Breaking....

𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩.

𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙋. 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚.

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?

Go on go look that post is still up. I trust my sources people. I question them at times ofcourse because I have my own ideas about things. So pushback happens at times. Because I told them I do not think P. Diddy is cooperating with anyone. But I also stated that he will have no choice if push came to shove. And that was basically snitching on people just to get a more comfortable detention in another facility.

For the record, I and every Liberal/Democrat I know want every pedophile or sex trafficker to be round up and punished accordingly, regardless of affiliation. Provided it is based on evidence, not hearsay, of course.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT