ADVERTISEMENT

They’re eating the pets in Ohio!!!!

Guess you cant dispute his claims with any evidence to counter them... Funny how the left always claim what they in fact are guilty of. Its all projection...
He started out in this thread saying there's illegal immigrants in Ohio eating pets. That was disproven by the Governor, Mayor, and other city officials. He's now pivoting to trying to find videos of any immigrants in the US harming pets as proven by the videos provided above. Are there people in the US harming pets? Yes, in a population of 350+million people you're going to find lunatics doing crazy shit.

Uh, wut? I brought receipts. You brought liberal propaganda. I'm genuinely confused how I ever thought the way you guys do... It hurts my brain to even think about the sort of mental gymnastics I used to pull off.

Edit to ask - are Florida cats different than Ohio cats? That's a new one for me.
Do I really need to break this down for you? In a thread about HAITIANS EATING cats in Springfield OHIO, you posted a video about a PERSON (nationality unknown) KILLING a cat in a neighborhood called Springfield in FLORIDA.

How stupid do you and @TigerRagRob think we are?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Do I really need to break this down for you? In a thread about HAITIANS EATING cats in Springfield OHIO, you posted a video about a PERSON (nationality unknown) KILLING a cat in a neighborhood called Springfield in FLORIDA.

I think most here know that you are either stupid or just pure evil and just lie about everything. Its either one or the other and neither is good for you...

I think most here know that you are either stupid or just pure evil and just lie about everything. Its either one or the other and neither is good for you...
Says the guy who worships a tool who gets paid $100, 000 an episode to spread Russian propaganda and insists it's true.

If I'm consrtantly lying, why don't you ever disprove the things I've said?

I just disputed your fellow dark webber's claims with evidence but instead of acknowledging that he was peddling nonsense, you state:
Guess you cant dispute his claims with any evidence to counter them
WTF? 🤷‍♂️ 🤡

Says the guy who worships a tool who gets paid $100, 000 an episode to spread Russian propaganda and insists it's true.

If I'm consrtantly lying, why don't you ever disprove the things I've said?

I just disputed your fellow dark webber's claims with evidence but instead of acknowledging that he was peddling nonsense, you state:

WTF? 🤷‍♂️ 🤡
You mean the guy that sources his takes using mainstream media? Ive disproved many things you have stated in the past using the laws on the books. Where to start Russiagate? Covid? The jab? How many hoax's do I need to keep exposing and you have been proven wrong about over and over and over again and again and again about? This is why I tend to think that your not stupid, but evil instead. You say whatever you think that you need to to try and win whatever at all cost...

You mean the guy that sources his takes using mainstream media? Ive disproved many things you have stated in the past using the laws on the books. Where to start Russiagate? Covid? The jab? How many hoax's do I need to keep exposing and you have been proven wrong about over and over and over again and again and again about? This is why I tend to think that your not stupid, but evil instead. You say whatever you think that you need to to try and win whatever at all cost...
LOL, one of his sources for his charge about the dead Missouri voters was the Xchan account "End Wokeness" LOLOL. Mainstream my ass.

You're so full of shit and you've never disproven a damn thing I've said and it's quite the opposite. As an example, for the collusion investigation, I provided documentation including 5 quotes from Republican Trey Gowdy and your attempt to prove me wrong was something like "everybody knows it was Hillary and the DNC" LMAO

Not only are you too dumb to prove me wrong, you refuse to use credible sources, so you'll never be able to.

PS - it's "you're"

What you claim is proof isn't proof.

Reactions: dpic73

I didn't give a rats ass where it's happening. Migrants are bringing the worst of their culture, in droves, over the border and into American cities.

Are you ok with it happening in Florida as long as it isn't in Ohio? What a weird stance to take.

I didn't give a rats ass where it's happening. Migrants are bringing the worst of their culture, in droves, over the border and into American cities.

Are you ok with it happening in Florida as long as it isn't in Ohio? What a weird stance to take.
SMFH. Did you actually watch the video you sent me to prove your hallucinations? Play it again and tell me the min/sec mark where they said a "migrant" killed the cat....

I'll wait

Folks, this is what Kamala brain looks like. Allowing a political party to audit their consumption "for their protection."
lol nice. I’m voting for Kamala because she’s not Trump. If the GOP put forward anyone else I’d probably question who to vote for depending on their policies and stances, but as of now the GOP is an abortion of a political party. Their main constituency now is conspiracy theory lunatics and grievance whores.

This is some deliciously racist framing. You’d do better just saying you don’t want any non-anglos coming over. Demonizing an entire bloc of immigrants over an unverified video is some harebrained shit

This is some deliciously racist framing. You’d do better just saying you don’t want any non-anglos coming over. Demonizing an entire bloc of immigrants over an unverified video is some harebrained shit
The video didn't even mention it being an immigrant and only used this description. Didn't even describe his race but somehow he spun that into a dark-skinned immigrant smh

d4gOV6u.png

Sorry bud. In the country many people keep geese / swans as pets. They actually make great alarms and i promise you they will give you all the fight you want.

I'll provide the swan if you want to fight. Only requirement is that i get to record it and post it to TI Politics board.
The only person I know who keeps geese is a white USMC gunny in Virginia who kills one for Christmas dinner every year.

Well this isn't exactly what some wanted to hear, let's take a roll call here:
@dpic73
@WapPride
@tboonpickens
@yoshi121374
@Dungeon09

So are you guys going to offer an apology for your rhetoric in this thread?
Let me ask you this teeter:

If Vance and Trump hadn't spewed all those malicious lies, do you still think Springfield would have received all those bomb threats?

Is there no possibility that there are ex-pats overseas that are magas?

Was the foreign country Russia? If so, they work for maga and their MO has always been to sow discord any way they can so this is something they would definitely do.

But more than anything else, did Trump call for the bomb threats to stop when he was given the opportunity or was he irresponsible as usual and dismiss them?

Oh and F DC Draino - anyone who uses him as a source is a mental midget.

Last edited:
Let me ask you this teeter:

If Vance and Trump hadn't spewed all those malicious lies, do you still think Springfield would have received all those bomb threats?

Is there no possibility that there are ex-pats overseas that are magas?

Was the foreign country Russia? If so, they work for maga and their MO has always been to sow discord any way they can so this is something they would definitely do.

But more than anything else, did Trump call for the bomb threats to stop when he was given the opportunity or was he irresponsible as usual and dismiss them?

Oh and F DC Draino - anyone who uses him as a source is a mental midget.

Oh no, something from msnbc.....lol

Reactions: BasedCamp
LOL, one of his sources for his charge about the dead Missouri voters was the Xchan account "End Wokeness" LOLOL. Mainstream my ass.

You're so full of shit and you've never disproven a damn thing I've said and it's quite the opposite. As an example, for the collusion investigation, I provided documentation including 5 quotes from Republican Trey Gowdy and your attempt to prove me wrong was something like "everybody knows it was Hillary and the DNC" LMAO

Not only are you too dumb to prove me wrong, you refuse to use credible sources, so you'll never be able to.

PS - it's "you're"
The root source was the Missouri state website and the USGOV website, that was the reference of the post...

Oh look it's racist talking points. How many time you find yourself agreeing with the tiki torch crew?

Reactions: tboonpickens
What exactly did I say other than this is all a lie from Trump and Vance? Has that been proven to be false?

That's what I thought.
So the bomb threats are proven to be a hoax and mainly coming from overseas. We have posters on this thread saying "onward christian soldiers" and "good christian people".....which you "liked" their comments. That's why you were included.

That said I do believe Kamala wins in a few weeks. Part of me really does hope she wins, the Democrats will have controlled the White House at that point for 16 of the previous 20 years and there will be zero excuses for all the dems wishes not to have come true by that point. I mean, how long does one group actually need? CEO's of large companies don't get near the "rope" to turn massive companies around.

Reactions: BasedCamp
The root source was the Missouri state website and the USGOV website, that was the reference of the post...
Listen to the video again. You can also see him using End Wokeness as his reference here. The man is a stooge who has pulled the beanie over your eyes.

So the bomb threats are proven to be a hoax and mainly coming from overseas. We have posters on this thread saying "onward christian soldiers" and "good christian people".....which you "liked" their comments. That's why you were included.

That said I do believe Kamala wins in a few weeks. Part of me really does hope she wins, the Democrats will have controlled the White House at that point for 16 of the previous 20 years and there will be zero excuses for all the dems wishes not to have come true by that point. I mean, how long does one group actually need? CEO's of large companies don't get near the "rope" to turn massive companies around.
Does it matter if they are a hoax or not when they still have to evacuate and close the buildings?

You seem to have trouble following along here, so let me spell this out for you...

My comments about "onward christian soldiers/good christian people" are referencing Trump/Vance and the morons who refuse to speak up about the fact that their continued lies have put people's lives at risk. IDGAF where you think the bomb threats are emanating from, as anyone with a brain (tough assumption for this crowd for sure) understands that Trump and Vance have put a bead on that town that wouldn't have occurred without their malicious facebook bullshit that they've been trying to pass off as truth no matter how many times they're confronted with clear evidence to the contrary.

Anyone who supports these unethical hatemongers can get bent while espousing their alleged Christian values like brain surgeon amy was in here yesterday.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
What did end wokeness use as a reference? Which is the root reference? State and Federal websites....
Oh holy hell man, End Wokeness had an agenda that was fake. A serious journalist does not reference End Wokeness as a source on camera. He then used that data that did NOT accurately portray the conspiracy he was peddling as a tool to enrage you for a fee of $100,000. He didn't even believe what he was saying to you but he knew you would.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT