ADVERTISEMENT

They even cheating using Alexa lol

I just don’t understand how this actually benefits the Dems. I’d love a strategist, in 2024, tell me how it helps.

There’s enough lack of distrust across the ecosystem and this only reinforces people to gravitate toward Trump.
Its just censorship of conservatives. They are even using AI to do this in the video shown.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The venn diagram of people who believe this shit and the people who get scammed by some Indian/Nigerian is just a single circle.

Cry more. I wasn’t disputing anything other than it being common sense, but thanks for feeling as if you had to prove something I didn’t ask for.

Weakling.

Nope, he posted more bullshit misinformation that he found on twatter, and you said it was common sense.

I don't know when y'all will realize that the lies you constantly spread have consequences.

The police in Aurora CO did interviews from the apartment complex that you claimed was taken over by Venezuelan gangs to show that it was not true. Now apparently, bc of people like you spreading bullshit, the Hells Angels are on their way to Aurora to fight venezuelans. So the police also have that to deal with.

Blood will be on your hands.

Nope, he posted more bullshit misinformation that he found on twatter, and you said it was common sense.

I don't know when y'all will realize that the lies you constantly spread have consequences.

The police in Aurora CO did interviews from the apartment complex that you claimed was taken over by Venezuelan gangs to show that it was not true. Now apparently, bc of people like you spreading bullshit, the Hells Angels are on their way to Aurora to fight venezuelans. So the police also have that to deal with.

Good Lord you’re dramatic.

You’re the loudest guy in every room.

I’m beginning to think your wife now took over your TI account. That would explain a lot about your behavior.

lol this is demonstrably false. It doesn’t even make sense. It’s wild how some bullshit meme on Twitter becomes truth for people. Takes 30 seconds to use google and find this isn’t true at all.
Yep just like the many hoax's about Trump you fell for and the covid bs...

People living there say the police are lying. It makes Kamala look bad. Just like when they said, and you believed, that Biden was sharp as a tack. Damn how many lies have you fallen prey to from the sources you trust???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT