ADVERTISEMENT

They got him now....

In what was evidently a miracle, the only people that breeched the building were the ones that happened to have no guns, knew nothing about the building or where legislators were, had no information on exit strategies, had no plan on how to get through locked doors, and were more interested in talking selfies in govt offices than actually intending to harm legislators. Thank goodness all the people with the actual intent of stopping the transfer of power stayed outside, right?

What makes the struggle harder and more painful is to know so many of my fellow citizens, including so many of the people I put my life at risk to defend, are downplaying or outright denying what happened,” D.C. police officer Michael Fanone said.

“I feel like I went to hell and back to protect them and the people in this room,” he went on, “but too many are now telling me that hell doesn’t exist, or that hell actually wasn’t that bad.”

His next point was devastating as a commentary on what large sections of the Republican Party are committed to doing — and in its accuracy.

“The indifference shown to my colleagues is disgraceful,” he said, “nothing, truly nothing, has prepared me to address those elected members of our government who continue to deny events of that day. And in doing so betray their oath of office.”

Myth 2​

People involved in the Capitol riot were not "armed" because they did not have any guns.

The Facts​

At least three people arrested in connection with the Capitol riot are facing gun charges, though the government has not alleged that those three were part of the actual breach of the building. Other defendants are suspected of possessing guns during the riot but, like the vast majority of the estimated 800 rioters, were not searched that day.

Hate baiting and mongering has consequences.

If the deep state and people hate Trump that much he is definitely the greatest thing since Reagan to be President

Hoping he is elected again to clean put more of the cesspool in Washington

Sending him money and my vote to the many Republican candidates

Will vote for Tulsi Gabbard if i can

She is smoking hot in a bikini and does conservative values right

Just to satisfy the mobs JoeBidenSniffsKids may i suggest instead of a swatstika that you consider a demonic symbol or maybe a Druid Pagan symbol

i have heard them sre the rage and are so the symbol of the month
No doubt If I did that I would be dragged on the West Zone but nobody would say peep on the political board. I’m sure they would defend it

• Haha
Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
Hate baiting and mongering has consequences.

If the deep state and people hate Trump that much he is definitely the greatest thing since Reagan to be President

Hoping he is elected again to clean put more of the cesspool in Washington

Sending him money and my vote to the many Republican candidates

Will vote for Tulsi Gabbard if i can

She is smoking hot in a bikini and does conservative values right
I am actually oddly in a profession that does not permit employees to donate to politicians/PAcs so I have not been able to contribute to any politician. Definitely odd but nature of the industry

What makes the struggle harder and more painful is to know so many of my fellow citizens, including so many of the people I put my life at risk to defend, are downplaying or outright denying what happened,” D.C. police officer Michael Fanone said.

“I feel like I went to hell and back to protect them and the people in this room,” he went on, “but too many are now telling me that hell doesn’t exist, or that hell actually wasn’t that bad.”

His next point was devastating as a commentary on what large sections of the Republican Party are committed to doing — and in its accuracy.

“The indifference shown to my colleagues is disgraceful,” he said, “nothing, truly nothing, has prepared me to address those elected members of our government who continue to deny events of that day. And in doing so betray their oath of office.”

Myth 2​

People involved in the Capitol riot were not "armed" because they did not have any guns.

The Facts​

At least three people arrested in connection with the Capitol riot are facing gun charges, though the government has not alleged that those three were part of the actual breach of the building. Other defendants are suspected of possessing guns during the riot but, like the vast majority of the estimated 800 rioters, were not searched that day.

What part of my post is any of this supposed to be relevant to? What you posted disputes nothing I said. Please Bold the part of my post you think it applies to. You always post some random nonsense that has nothing to do with what I posted despite you quoting my post.
Honestly, if there were multiple people that breached the building that did have guns, it would hurt your ridiculous narrative even more. If the "insurrectionists" whose purpose was to stop the certification and hang the vp had guns, why would they not have used them? None of the numerous videos/selfies/etc I have seen of those in the building show people with guns. Why were they trying to break through doors by beating them with sticks/furniture/etc rather than just shooting the locks? Why were none of the security people in the building shot when they encountered the people you say were intent on harming legislators, hanging the vp, and stopping the certification?

What part of my post is any of this supposed to be relevant to? What you posted disputes nothing I said. Please Bold the part of my post you think it applies to. You always post some random nonsense that has nothing to do with what I posted despite you quoting my post.
Honestly, if there were multiple people that breached the building that did have guns, it would hurt your ridiculous narrative even more. If the "insurrectionists" whose purpose was to stop the certification and hang the vp had guns, why would they not have used them? None of the numerous videos/selfies/etc I have seen of those in the building show people with guns. Why were they trying to break through doors by beating them with sticks/furniture/etc rather than just shooting the locks? Why were none of the security people in the building shot when they encountered the people you say were intent on harming legislators, hanging the vp, and stopping the certification?
You know you're full of shit and we've had this same conversation like what, 15-20 times now(?) because you never tire of telling this whitewashed, sanitized, fairytale version of that day in order to absolve the monster that created this event. That's offensive as hell to the Capitol Police who had to fight this mob, which contributed to one officer's death and injuries to 140+ others.

"On January 6, rioters beat Fanone so badly that he suffered a concussion, fell unconscious and his heart briefly stopped, according to the Post. His badge and radio were ripped off of him, and other rioters tried to steal Fanone’s weapons and shouted “kill him with his own gun!” Fanone testified about his experience to Congress and has appeared several times on CNN—which he said has caused his fellow officers to shun him. Fanone returned to work in September after taking about eight months to recuperate from his injuries."

- We don't know who had guns because the officers were fighting for their lives and didn't have a chance to check anyone but we do know that Trump asked them to remove the magnetometers to let the Mayonnaise Militia through AFTER they told him they had weapons.

- In your Mr. Rogers version of the day, it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood and they were just aimlessly wandering around taking selfies and had no intent on harming a soul. How convenient of you not to acknowledge that the lawmakers had already been removed from the chambers - so YOU DON'T KNOW what would have happened had they actually got their hands on them.

This is a disgusting hill to die on. Have some damn respect man.

E4GJdr4X0AUHcVd.jpg

210106-police-house-chamber-jm-1504.jpg

6009c804c94799001992c9a4

4V6PRRPKUJANHCIYNF3TGJXWYU.jpg

images

Show me where he did this. Did he encourage protests? Yes, but not violence. At his speech on Jan6, he specifically called for PEACEFULL protests - the exact opposite of what you claim. You can argue he did not do enough, but he tweeted at least twice for people to go home and for no violence after the capital breech.
Just to be clear, I support being able to protest at he capital, but the breech/damage/etc of any govt building should not be tolerated. I have said multiple times there should have been warnings given that that anyone attempting to breech the building would be shot and they should have done exactly that. You simply can not allow people to breech the capital.
In what was evidently a miracle, the only people that breeched the building were the ones that happened to have no guns, knew nothing about the building or where legislators were, had no information on exit strategies, had no plan on how to get through locked doors, and were more interested in talking selfies in govt offices than actually intending to harm legislators. Thank goodness all the people with the actual intent of stopping the transfer of power stayed outside, right?

As for the "find me the votes" - He thought there was massive voter fraud in GA. His comment to "find the votes" was directly referencing what he thought were illegal votes. Whether or not there were in fact illegal votes has no bearing on his intent, or meaning. He was basically asking to find enough evidence of illegal voting to change the result. What is wrong with him asking to find evidence of illegal voting if he thought that was the case?
Trump's speech right before the chaos ensues. He repeatedly tells the the crowd to peacefully and patriotically protest. After the Capitol breach he also told everyone to go home.

Reactions: OleFastball
You know you're full of shit and we've had this same conversation like what, 15-20 times now(?) because you never tire of telling this whitewashed, sanitized, fairytale version of that day in order to absolve the monster that created this event. That's offensive as hell to the Capitol Police who had to fight this mob, which contributed to one officer's death and injuries to 140+ others.

"On January 6, rioters beat Fanone so badly that he suffered a concussion, fell unconscious and his heart briefly stopped, according to the Post. His badge and radio were ripped off of him, and other rioters tried to steal Fanone’s weapons and shouted “kill him with his own gun!” Fanone testified about his experience to Congress and has appeared several times on CNN—which he said has caused his fellow officers to shun him. Fanone returned to work in September after taking about eight months to recuperate from his injuries."

- We don't know who had guns because the officers were fighting for their lives and didn't have a chance to check anyone but we do know that Trump asked them to remove the magnetometers to let the Mayonnaise Militia through AFTER they told him they had weapons.

- In your Mr. Rogers version of the day, it was a beautiful day in the neighborhood and they were just aimlessly wandering around taking selfies and had no intent on harming a soul. How convenient of you not to acknowledge that the lawmakers had already been removed from the chambers - so YOU DON'T KNOW what would have happened had they actually got their hands on them.

E4GJdr4X0AUHcVd.jpg

6009c804c94799001992c9a4

images
The quote from/about that particular officer in your post is confusing. It states they were trying to take his weapon and that he was also unconscious at some point. Why could they not steal a weapon from an unconscious person? Why could they not have "killed him with his own gun" if that is what they really wanted to do?(please answer this question). This is to point out the sensationalism being described about SOME of the events of that day. Now I will backtrack and say I actually believe there were probably some people shouting to "kill him with his own gun". HOWEVER, they obviously did not mean it since he evidently passed out and they would have had ample opportunity to make that happen. I think this is probably very similar to the people shouting "hang mike pence" other than the fact they had no opportunity to do so.
This actually supports a more reasonable explanation of the events that day that is supported by what we know happened. There were a bunch of angry protestors there. As the day went on mob mentality begins to take over and the crowd becomes increasingly agitated. At some point, a few of the nut jobs decide they are going to breach the building and the mob follows. There is indeed violence and there are officers who are attacked. Once they were in the building, the vast majority of the protestors had then achieved their goal. May there have been a couple of lunatics that would have done something crazy? I don't know, statistically it is likely there were a couple based on the sheer numbers. What we do know is the mob was mostly wandering aimlessly around and seemed to have no clear plan on what they were doing. We have statements from officers in the building of protestors basically asking directions bc they had no clue where they were going.

This version is not whitewashed and does not deny any of the known facts. Again, I have stated multiple times, I DO NOT support what happened and every one of the people in that building should be charged with a crime. However, the notion that this was somehow a plot to actually stop the certification and hang the vp or harm legislators by taking over the capital is simply not supported by any of the actual events that took place that day - particularly after the breach. If that was the intent, you can be sure they would want to be armed. After all they were going to have to kill multiple highly trained secret service officers to obtain their goal. How likely is it that out of all the people in the building that would have been armed under those circumstances, that not one of them was seen on any of the multiple videos we have of he day with a gun, there were zero reports of anyone seen with a gun by officers, and not one single shot was fired? Also, if they were armed (with guns) why would none of them had fired back when they were being fired upon outside the capital when they were attempting to breach?
Additionally, you state that all the legislators had been removed from the building while also saying in posts in other threads that their life was in danger from those in the building. So which is it? Were they there in immediate danger or were they gone? You just make up your own facts to suit whatever supports the current fairytale you are espousing.
Finally, what are those pictures supposed to show?

Trump's speech right before the chaos ensues. He repeatedly tells the the crowd to peacefully and patriotically protest. After the Capitol breach he also told everyone to go home.
That is exactly right, and conveniently never mentioned by those telling their fairytale version of the days events. As a matter of fact, it has been said multiple times that he never said anything to try and stop the violence at the capital - including statements to that effect on the made for tv drama series produced by ABC that was held up as some type of committee investigation. A committee led by Schumer who previously stated he had indisputable proof of trump/russia collusion, but has evidently not seen a need to provide such proof to this point.

Myth 2​

The Facts​

"The facts" .... "suspected of possessing"

The very definition of FAKE NEWS. What kind of reporting is that? Garbage reporting.

E4GJdr4X0AUHcVd.jpg

6009c804c94799001992c9a4

images
I have a hard time with the gun narrative. If as little as 10% of the rioters had guns, it would have taken the police days to remove them from the Capitol if they were motivated to hold the rooms or even more so, if they were experienced operators. Room to room clearing is one of the hardest parts of urban combat, a single shooter from a well fortified position can take a full day to remove depending on the means you have to clear the room (ie, you drop a bomb on the building as a quick measure vs having to manually clear). There was no way a set of policemen with automatic weapons were going to march into a room and shoot 50 Americans.......so let's put this one to bed, they weren't armed because if they were there is no way congress would have been in session that afternoon.

This is why the organized coup plot doesn't add up for me. The reality is if all of those people were coordinated, they would have potentially remained in the capitol for days and tactical teams would have been necessary to get them cleared out.

Anyone that entered the Capitol should do time, that much is clear but in reality, these idiots gave the media and the left a political weapon to use for years to come and it likely will prove to be an effective one.

I have a hard time with the gun narrative. If as little as 10% of the rioters had guns, it would have taken the police days to remove them from the Capitol if they were motivated to hold the rooms or even more so, if they were experienced operators. Room to room clearing is one of the hardest parts of urban combat, a single shooter from a well fortified position can take a full day to remove depending on the means you have to clear the room (ie, you drop a bomb on the building as a quick measure vs having to manually clear). There was no way a set of policemen with automatic weapons were going to march into a room and shoot 50 Americans.......so let's put this one to bed, they weren't armed because if they were there is no way congress would have been in session that afternoon.

This is why the organized coup plot doesn't add up for me. The reality is if all of those people were coordinated, they would have potentially remained in the capitol for days and tactical teams would have been necessary to get them cleared out.

Anyone that entered the Capitol should do time, that much is clear but in reality, these idiots gave the media and the left a political weapon to use for years to come and it likely will prove to be an effective one.

The whole Jan 6th narrative is a sham. Peacefully and Patriotically!!! Protesting peacefully and patriotically is American by nature, just ask Dr. Martin Luther King. Those who were not peaceful nor patriotic should pay the price and then lets move on.

Any talk of an organized coup is a bunch of garbage. If it was an organized coup where was the FBI? Isn't that their job to stop that? Oh, they were probably busy bleaching Hillary's hard drive and altering documents to get FISA warrants on Trump.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
"The facts" .... "suspected of possessing"

The very definition of FAKE NEWS. What kind of reporting is that? Garbage reporting.
"In April, 72-year-old Lonnie Coffman of Falkville, Alabama, was sentenced to four years in prison for bringing loaded guns, ammunition and Molotov cocktail ingredients to Washington on Jan. 6.

The weapons were found in his truck—parked less than half a mile from the Capitol building—which he left to attend a rally at the National Mall. A statement by the Department of Justice said Coffman "also carried a loaded handgun and a loaded revolver as he walked around the area that day."

In March 2022, 49-year-old Texan Guy Reffitt, was convicted (among other charges) for being unlawfully present on Capitol grounds while possessing a firearm and transporting firearms during civil disorder.

A Department of Justice indictment from January 2021 also states that Christopher Alberts, Maryland, was found carrying a Taurus G2C semi-automatic handgun on Capitol grounds on January 6.

Off-duty Drug Enforcement Administration agent Mark Sami Ibrahim, 32, was also indicted by a grand jury for bringing a firearm within the United States Capitol and its grounds.

In an article for Newsweek, Nick Suplina and Justin Wagner of Everytown for Gun Safety said they had identified "12 individuals allegedly tied to the events of Jan. 6 who were arrested in Washington, D.C., and charged with firearms offenses."

A U.S. Capitol Police intelligence division report also found posts on now defunct blog thedonald.win in the lead-up to Jan. 6, which, the report said, contained "several comments [that] promote confronting members of Congress and carrying firearms during the protest."

Further comments on the site included "Bring guns. It's now or never" and "Don't cuck out. This is do or die. Bring your guns."

But while there is clear evidence showing that firearms were indeed brought into the January 6 march, the underlying claim itself is somewhat of a red herring, because it implies that possession of firearms is somehow a condition for an insurrection.

American politics expert Professor Angelia Wilson of the University of Manchester, told Newsweek that insurrection is an act of violent resistance against a civil authority or government, that may involve any weapon or hand-to-hand combat.

"On January 6th, the act of using a crowd-control railing to hit those charged with defending the Capitol building is an act of insurrection," Wilson said.
"Had the protesters reached Vice President Pence, it would not have mattered if they used a gun or a noose, attacking the Vice-President is an act of insurrection.
"There is no doubt that protesters who violently attacked those defending the Capitol on January 6th were committing acts of insurrection."

On this count, there is also plenty of evidence that protesters were carrying other weapons and acted violently towards authorities.

Among the more than 800 people charged in connection with the Jan. 6 riot, more than 85 have been accused of using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

There were also the reports of pipe bombs found near the Capitol before January 6, though the investigation into who was behind them is still ongoing.

The broader question of whether the events amount to an insurrection is more complicated and goes beyond the issue of firearms being carried or deployed.

Dr Christopher Phelps, of the Department of American and Canadian Studies at University of Nottingham, told Newsweek "...a mob seeking to use coercion to stop Congress from its ordinary electoral procedure would qualify as an insurrection."

Dr Phelps highlighted how the crowd "battered the capitol police with flagpoles, sprayed bear spray, and shoved, kicked, and punched officers, among other episodes of violence,
all while chanting, 'Hang Mike Pence!'"

Dr Mitchell Robertson, an Associate Lecturer in US history at University College London, echoed Dr Phelps' views, adding "As the evidence uncovered by the House Committee and other legal investigations have shown, there was a clear and deliberate attempt to overturn the democratic will of the American people as reflected in the election of Joe Biden as President in the 2020 election.

"This, to me, is the definition of an insurrection. While it is easy to dismiss the participants in the Capitol insurrection as bit players, it is important to understand that they were part of a concerted effort, including the upper echelons of the Republican Party including President Trump, to subvert the democratic will of the American people."

"The actual motivation and intent of the protesters likely varied; some may have supported outright rebellion/insurrection,
while others were focused on obstructing/delaying the vote count, which is still wrong and illegal, but arguably different from an insurrection."

The whole Jan 6th narrative is a sham. Peacefully and Patriotically!!! Protesting peacefully and patriotically is American by nature, just ask Dr. Martin Luther King. Those who were not peaceful nor patriotic should pay the price and then lets move on.

Any talk of an organized coup is a bunch of garbage. If it was an organized coup where was the FBI? Isn't that their job to stop that? Oh, they were probably busy bleaching Hillary's hard drive and altering documents to get FISA warrants on Trump.
So, you are blaming the FBI for Jan 6 now? Dude, I don't know what drugs you are on but I want some!

Here's my take on Jan 6. Trump is a petty petty man. He was simply trying to create as much disruption and chaos on his way out. I don't think he was trying to truly create a coup and remain in power. But, he fanned flames through asking the Proud Boys to stand by, creating a narrative of lies about the stolen elections, asking them to come on Jan 6 and "it will be wild", and he clearly did NOTHING for hours and hours while it was happening and 140 law enforcement getting beaten up.

So, it's like a dad getting their teenage son drunk with whiskey and asking them to drive home and have some fun with that car. Then, in front of the neighbors, the dad says "drive safe!" The kid causes an accident. And the dad goes, not my fault, I didn't want him to hurt other people. And you guys are going "he said Drive Safe! he said Drive Safe!". Totally ignoring the pattern of actions that led to the outcome.

That's a pathetic and shortsighted excuse. I don't care if Trump had a plan for a coup or not. He created the conditions for a violent attack on the Capitol. Like serving whiskey to a teenage son and telling them to drive. He caused this, that's his responsibility. I know responsibility and accountability isn't a Republican value anymore, but I don't care how finely articulated his plan was or whether he said to march peacefully a couple of times. He absolutely wanted chaos and got it. And now you have poor suckers getting years in prison and his groupies are up in arms a committee investigated his actions. SMH....

"In April, 72-year-old Lonnie Coffman of Falkville, Alabama, was sentenced to four years in prison for bringing loaded guns, ammunition and Molotov cocktail ingredients to Washington on Jan. 6.

The weapons were found in his truck—parked less than half a mile from the Capitol building—which he left to attend a rally at the National Mall. A statement by the Department of Justice said Coffman "also carried a loaded handgun and a loaded revolver as he walked around the area that day."

In March 2022, 49-year-old Texan Guy Reffitt, was convicted (among other charges) for being unlawfully present on Capitol grounds while possessing a firearm and transporting firearms during civil disorder.

A Department of Justice indictment from January 2021 also states that Christopher Alberts, Maryland, was found carrying a Taurus G2C semi-automatic handgun on Capitol grounds on January 6.

Off-duty Drug Enforcement Administration agent Mark Sami Ibrahim, 32, was also indicted by a grand jury for bringing a firearm within the United States Capitol and its grounds.

In an article for Newsweek, Nick Suplina and Justin Wagner of Everytown for Gun Safety said they had identified "12 individuals allegedly tied to the events of Jan. 6 who were arrested in Washington, D.C., and charged with firearms offenses."

A U.S. Capitol Police intelligence division report also found posts on now defunct blog thedonald.win in the lead-up to Jan. 6, which, the report said, contained "several comments [that] promote confronting members of Congress and carrying firearms during the protest."

Further comments on the site included "Bring guns. It's now or never" and "Don't cuck out. This is do or die. Bring your guns."

But while there is clear evidence showing that firearms were indeed brought into the January 6 march, the underlying claim itself is somewhat of a red herring, because it implies that possession of firearms is somehow a condition for an insurrection.

American politics expert Professor Angelia Wilson of the University of Manchester, told Newsweek that insurrection is an act of violent resistance against a civil authority or government, that may involve any weapon or hand-to-hand combat.

"On January 6th, the act of using a crowd-control railing to hit those charged with defending the Capitol building is an act of insurrection," Wilson said.
"Had the protesters reached Vice President Pence, it would not have mattered if they used a gun or a noose, attacking the Vice-President is an act of insurrection.
"There is no doubt that protesters who violently attacked those defending the Capitol on January 6th were committing acts of insurrection."

On this count, there is also plenty of evidence that protesters were carrying other weapons and acted violently towards authorities.

Among the more than 800 people charged in connection with the Jan. 6 riot, more than 85 have been accused of using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

There were also the reports of pipe bombs found near the Capitol before January 6, though the investigation into who was behind them is still ongoing.

The broader question of whether the events amount to an insurrection is more complicated and goes beyond the issue of firearms being carried or deployed.

Dr Christopher Phelps, of the Department of American and Canadian Studies at University of Nottingham, told Newsweek "...a mob seeking to use coercion to stop Congress from its ordinary electoral procedure would qualify as an insurrection."

Dr Phelps highlighted how the crowd "battered the capitol police with flagpoles, sprayed bear spray, and shoved, kicked, and punched officers, among other episodes of violence,
all while chanting, 'Hang Mike Pence!'"

Dr Mitchell Robertson, an Associate Lecturer in US history at University College London, echoed Dr Phelps' views, adding "As the evidence uncovered by the House Committee and other legal investigations have shown, there was a clear and deliberate attempt to overturn the democratic will of the American people as reflected in the election of Joe Biden as President in the 2020 election.

"This, to me, is the definition of an insurrection. While it is easy to dismiss the participants in the Capitol insurrection as bit players, it is important to understand that they were part of a concerted effort, including the upper echelons of the Republican Party including President Trump, to subvert the democratic will of the American people."

"The actual motivation and intent of the protesters likely varied; some may have supported outright rebellion/insurrection,
while others were focused on obstructing/delaying the vote count, which is still wrong and illegal, but arguably different from an insurrection."

3 words you can't get around.

PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY

Peacefully and Patriotically!

Everyone knows he said it.
He said dozens of inflammatory things and one “normal” thing and you focus on the one normal thing??? Take a step back and look and the whole picture instead of playing ostrich with your head in the ground…

Reactions: dpic73
Lol, when dumb people run out of arguments, they resort to insults. Not a single counter argument, no invalidating data, nothing. Dude, you can insult me all you like, my intelligence has served me very well in life and I am more than blessed :)

You are the perfect fit for the “us vs them” approach that Trump goes for. You should watch the movie “Idiocracy”, you will find yourself well represented. As a Republican, I like my patriots to not be the traitor kind. Sorry you were willing to sell out your values and principles for so cheap. You feel attacked and project me to be a communist, which is a testament to your intellectual prowess 😂
CAN I GET A WITNESS FROM THE CONGREGATION??!??

Peacefully and Patriotically!

Everyone knows he said it.

Another Republican candidate "peacefully and patriotically" calling for killing fellow Americans.

suc9n6vn3oi91.png

The fact that your cult doesn't have the balls to own the consequences of their rhetoric is sickening. You guys talk a big game and then claim to be misunderstood to avoid getting in trouble for what you said. What a bunch of cowards.

Another Republican candidate "peacefully and patriotically" calling for killing fellow Americans.

suc9n6vn3oi91.png

The fact that your cult doesn't have the balls to own the consequences of their rhetoric is sickening. You guys talk a big game and then claim to be misunderstood to avoid getting in trouble for what you said. What a bunch of cowards.
Oh there's more! They also think they should TAKE BACK POWER outside of the election process.

Reactions: ctcseb
I don't know who that is, but i think im in love.
Not surprising.

When you break it down, the "it's ignorant to rely solely on elections" is absolutely batshit crazy. That is the foundation of democracy. If you don't like what elected officials do, vote different ones in. She is advocating for a coup, the violent overtaking of power. No wonder MAGA cultists are apologists for Jan 6. It was a trial run for what you guys plan on doing next. I can't believe you guys take offense to being called fascists when it's clear what your ideology is.

You guys have been beating me up on calling you out for losing principles and values. It's clear as day what your real values are. And let me tell you, there's nothing American or patriotic about them.

I am actually oddly in a profession that does not permit employees to donate to politicians/PAcs so I have not been able to contribute to any politician. Definitely odd but nature of the industry

And tell me again why you follow those rules when I suspect the people who do follow the rules are like the Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah
where God would save the city if a Godly person could be found

I agree with do not break laws

Its just so crazy as people practice hypocracy mto the max

Clinton had far more classified documents than Trump and her FBI treatment was kids or baby gloves

Trump has a few os so its said and armed militia is showing up

So be careful if try to be good ad no good behavior in todays works goes unpunished

Not surprising.

When you break it down, the "it's ignorant to rely solely on elections" is absolutely batshit crazy. That is the foundation of democracy. If you don't like what elected officials do, vote different ones in. She is advocating for a coup, the violent overtaking of power. No wonder MAGA cultists are apologists for Jan 6. It was a trial run for what you guys plan on doing next. I can't believe you guys take offense to being called fascists when it's clear what your ideology is.

You guys have been beating me up on calling you out for losing principles and values. It's clear as day what your real values are. And let me tell you, there's nothing American or patriotic about them.
The “peaceful and patriotic” approach by MAGA of asking for the “execution” of Garland. Fascists not hiding it anymore. The true colors of @OleFastball and cohort showing through.

In an interview with Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle, Paladino said that “people like Garland, who should not only be impeached, he probably should be executed.”

But yet morons keep telling us it’s just “mean” tweets, nothing to worry about with Trumpism.

And tell me again why you follow those rules when I suspect the people who do follow the rules are like the Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah
where God would save the city if a Godly person could be found

I agree with do not break laws

Its just so crazy as people practice hypocracy mto the max

Clinton had far more classified documents than Trump and her FBI treatment was kids or baby gloves

Trump has a few os so its said and armed militia is showing up

So be careful if try to be good ad no good behavior in todays works goes unpunished
Well part of the Company provides consulting for the government, so really a safeguard that makes sense really. Isn't meant to deter anyone from voting or supporting a candidate, more so that the Company is 'independent' in the eyes of the public. Thought we do get time off to vote on election day which is aweseom

I wasn't. I have the utmost respect for veterans. I have been a monthly donor to Wounded Warrior Project for 7 years now and donate yearly to USO for Memorial day.

The Jan 6 rioters is who I have been calling traitors in a number of posts. That people would consider themselves patriots and bring weapons and violence to the Capitol, hurt dozens of law enforcement officers to get access to the building, all that to prevent the counting of the electoral votes and prevent the peaceful transition of power that has been a bedrock of our democracy for 200+years, well, that doesn't sit well with me.
Pretty sure you called me a traitor, but I'm not going to take the time to try and find it.

You also said I called you a communist, which I did not type out, even though I might have thought it.

All you have to do is keep watching CNN. They will keep you informed on what all your thoughts should be.

I'll go a step further to try and "bury the hatchet". I loved Reagan. Didn't care for Bush 1 or Bush 2, Clinton, or BHO.

If you're looking for a traitor though, you'll find it in one/all of those 4. The politicians on both sides have sold this country out for money. Something I would NEVER do.

I LOVE this country, and realize that I won the lottery when I was born here. If you don't believe me, try and get someone to move some place else. Hell, there are 200k pouring in here by the month.

We've got to pull together as a country, and make things work. It's not going to happen with our current leadership though. We have a PINO, Pres in name only.

Pretty sure you called me a traitor, but I'm not going to take the time to try and find it.

You also said I called you a communist, which I did not type out, even though I might have thought it.

All you have to do is keep watching CNN. They will keep you informed on what all your thoughts should be.

I'll go a step further to try and "bury the hatchet". I loved Reagan. Didn't care for Bush 1 or Bush 2, Clinton, or BHO.

If you're looking for a traitor though, you'll find it in one/all of those 4. The politicians on both sides have sold this country out for money. Something I would NEVER do.

I LOVE this country, and realize that I won the lottery when I was born here. If you don't believe me, try and get someone to move some place else. Hell, there are 200k pouring in here by the month.

We've got to pull together as a country, and make things work. It's not going to happen with our current leadership though. We have a PINO, Pres in name only.
1) I did not call you a traitor. The exact words I used were “ I like my Republicans to not be the traitor kind” and I was referring to the Jan 6 rioters (hence Republican”s” plural), like I have in dozens of posts 2) I do not watch CNN 3) Agreed, it IS the greatest country on earth and we should consider ourselves blessed to live in it 4) Totally agree that we need to work together to make it work. To me, that means there needs to democracy reform, I don’t feel like we are getting good representation from our elected officials. And like you said, why are they making millions of dollars while in office? We are out there grinding and they become millionaires while not accomplishing much. Totally broken system with too much money passing between hands (pac, super pacs, lobbyist, etc). I think there should be term limits, nobody should be a career politician. And I would like a framework of cohabitation that preserves freedom. Americans will never agree on everything and that’s okay. We can’t have a system where one side dominates and imposes views on the rest (which is what libs believe in FWIW, they feel justified in their moral supremacy and don’t mind imposing their views). There can be common ground and common sense as the basis and then let people be free to live the way they want. Don’t want the government to tell me how to live 5) I absolutely am convinced you love this country :) I love it too and just just to leave it in the best shape possible for my children :)

• Love
Reactions: Allornothing
So, you are blaming the FBI for Jan 6 now? Dude, I don't know what drugs you are on but I want some!

Here's my take on Jan 6. Trump is a petty petty man. He was simply trying to create as much disruption and chaos on his way out. I don't think he was trying to truly create a coup and remain in power. But, he fanned flames through asking the Proud Boys to stand by, creating a narrative of lies about the stolen elections, asking them to come on Jan 6 and "it will be wild", and he clearly did NOTHING for hours and hours while it was happening and 140 law enforcement getting beaten up.

So, it's like a dad getting their teenage son drunk with whiskey and asking them to drive home and have some fun with that car. Then, in front of the neighbors, the dad says "drive safe!" The kid causes an accident. And the dad goes, not my fault, I didn't want him to hurt other people. And you guys are going "he said Drive Safe! he said Drive Safe!". Totally ignoring the pattern of actions that led to the outcome.

That's a pathetic and shortsighted excuse. I don't care if Trump had a plan for a coup or not. He created the conditions for a violent attack on the Capitol. Like serving whiskey to a teenage son and telling them to drive. He caused this, that's his responsibility. I know responsibility and accountability isn't a Republican value anymore, but I don't care how finely articulated his plan was or whether he said to march peacefully a couple of times. He absolutely wanted chaos and got it. And now you have poor suckers getting years in prison and his groupies are up in arms a committee investigated his actions. SMH....
If Trump is to blame, he would have had to at least thought there was some reasonable chance his words/action could lead to the events of Jan 6. You can't hold people accountable for things they could not foresee, or reasonably expect, unless there is some other underlying criminal act. - eg providing weapons etc.

Well part of the Company provides consulting for the government, so really a safeguard that makes sense really. Isn't meant to deter anyone from voting or supporting a candidate, more so that the Company is 'independent' in the eyes of the public. Thought we do get time off to vote on election day which is aweseom
Are you in Mecklenburg County now? If so, do you find it difficult to fit in since I believe 80% of the voters went for Biden? LOL

My sister and family live in Ballantyne and that's a thoroughly liberal area from what I've seen. Just curious what you've noticed.

1) I did not call you a traitor. The exact words I used were “ I like my Republicans to not be the traitor kind” and I was referring to the Jan 6 rioters (hence Republican”s” plural), like I have in dozens of posts 2) I do not watch CNN 3) Agreed, it IS the greatest country on earth and we should consider ourselves blessed to live in it 4) Totally agree that we need to work together to make it work. To me, that means there needs to democracy reform, I don’t feel like we are getting good representation from our elected officials. And like you said, why are they making millions of dollars while in office? We are out there grinding and they become millionaires while not accomplishing much. Totally broken system with too much money passing between hands (pac, super pacs, lobbyist, etc). I think there should be term limits, nobody should be a career politician. And I would like a framework of cohabitation that preserves freedom. Americans will never agree on everything and that’s okay. We can’t have a system where one side dominates and imposes views on the rest (which is what libs believe in FWIW, they feel justified in their moral supremacy and don’t mind imposing their views). There can be common ground and common sense as the basis and then let people be free to live the way they want. Don’t want the government to tell me how to live 5) I absolutely am convinced you love this country :) I love it too and just just to leave it in the best shape possible for my children :)
Did we just become best friends.gif?

I think all politicians suck regardless of party. You think I would fight for the turtle Mitch? He's a pub, but he has sold us out too, to make money for himself and his family.

I believe in law and order. If Trump did wrong, lock his azz up.

That being said though, I want everyone who has committed the same crimes to face the same punishment.

I don't love Trump. I LOVE this COUNTRY. You find me another politician other than Desantis who loves this country like I do and they'll have my vote.

If Trump is to blame, he would have had to at least thought there was some reasonable chance his words/action could lead to the events of Jan 6. You can't hold people accountable for things they could not foresee, or reasonably expect, unless there is some other underlying criminal act. - eg providing weapons etc.
That’s a good question. But there’s a lot of situations where you get in legal trouble even if you didn’t intend to cause trouble. DUI for instance. The law will generally be more lenient (manslaughter vs murder) but lack of intentionality doesn’t absolve of responsibility, generally speaking.

After all the inflammatory lies and plotting, do you think he believed it would turn into a nice family-friendly event?

Did we just become best friends.gif?

I think all politicians suck regardless of party. You think I would fight for the turtle Mitch? He's a pub, but he has sold us out too, to make money for himself and his family.

I believe in law and order. If Trump did wrong, lock his azz up.

That being said though, I want everyone who has committed the same crimes to face the same punishment.

I don't love Trump. I LOVE this COUNTRY. You find me another politician other than Desantis who loves this country like I do and they'll have my vote.
I think we just did! :) Can’t argue with a single word in your post. I 100% agree with the fair and universal application of the law, with ensuring order / safety, with the fact that politicians are betraying us for money, etc. I have lived in 3 countries, visited a dozen, and there isn’t another country on earth that I would rather be in. We have our challenges but if we can lower the temperature a bit and work together, there’s nothing we can’t achieve.

• Love
Like I said in an earlier post, you're a joke. You're a usefull idiot (for democrats), but I'm sure some professor told you were smart, so you took that to heart. Nevermind the fact you couldn't find your azz with both hands.

This is what I know! DJT is the best president of my lifetime, and I'm over 50.

Keep sucking up to the marxist/communist. I'm sure they will treat you well.
just until he's of no value.

So much this. It's amazing to me the complete and utter lack of critical thinking/logic it takes to believe the people at the Jan6 protests arrived with intentions of actually stopping the certification, harming any legislators, or harming the vp. There is simply no scenario where you plan on doing this without guns.
Before some of you nuts start posting again about 10 people caught with guns somewhere around the capital, I will just go ahead and concede there were_____(fill in the blank with 10/15/20/ or what ever miniscule number you have seen) lunatics there that planned to take of the govt by force that day.
As for the vast, vast majority of people there, it is almost undeniably none of them had any real intention of doing any of the things being mentioned. You just do not plan/intend to do those things without a gun. How do you plan to confront police/secret service/etc with a flagpole?
I am not sure how you could calculate it, but the statistical likelihood that a significant number of people came prepared(armed with guns) to stop the certification, much less hang the vp or harm legislators, and that not even one of them fired a single shot while being fired upon by the capital police, none were captured on the numerous videos and pictures with a gun in the capital, and there were zero reports of anyone brandishing a gun by anyone in the capital that day is almost zero. The fact simply do not support the fairytale.

That’s a good question. But there’s a lot of situations where you get in legal trouble even if you didn’t intend to cause trouble. DUI for instance. The law will generally be more lenient (manslaughter vs murder) but lack of intentionality doesn’t absolve of responsibility, generally speaking.
And all of those things are things you choose to do yourself - none of those involve situations where someone is held liable for someone else actions. Additionally, it is known beforehand that consuming alcohol impairs both your mental and physical ability. There is a reasonable assumption in that case that you, or even someone else, may do something stupid/harmful/etc from consuming the alcohol. They are not even slightly the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT