ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Scott killed it on Hannity Fox News

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Yeah Tim Scott a black man in America who is being told how black men supposed to think by a white woman and a seditious former President who undermined a legitimately elected President by treasonous acts of weaponizing the US agencies against Trump

I am praying this coming election does not suffer the interference and fraud placed upon this American process by the left liberals, Democrats , fear and hate mongering folks of the media

What is really sad is the DOJ and FBI are carrying the water for President wannabe Dictator Biden and the Chinese puppets

Joe Biden a Manchurian President licking the boot soles of the Chinese

All those who support the man learn to enjoy the Chinese Takeover WW3 is only a stones throw away

Hearing once the Russians are done the Ukrainians will fight the Chinese with Americans if needed

Thank Joe Biden for the mess

I like Tim Scott.

(if you had written every word starting with a Capital Letter then this could have been written by areeves---LOL,,,,not that there is anything wrong with that)

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Yeah Tim Scott a black man in America who is being told how black men supposed to think by a white woman and a seditious former President who undermined a legitimately elected President by treasonous acts of weaponizing the US agencies against Trump

I am praying this coming election does not suffer the interference and fraud placed upon this American process by the left liberals, Democrats , fear and hate mongering folks of the media

What is really sad is the DOJ and FBI are carrying the water for President wannabe Dictator Biden and the Chinese puppets

All those who support the man learn to enjoy the Chinese Takeover WW3 is only a stones throw away

Hearing once the Russians are done the Ukrainians will fight the Chinese with Americans if needed

Damn- you are one sick puppy. There is no evidence to support any of the the things you said, except that Tim Scott was on the show.

Reactions: dpic73
I like Tim Scott.

(if you had written every word starting with a Capital Letter then this could have been written by areeves---LOL,,,,not that there is anything wrong with that)
Lol... True that. Except that Areeves seems more believable somehow.

Be that as it may... I'd probably vote for Tim Scott over Biden. Too bad he's not going to get the chance.

Damn- you are one sick puppy. There is no evidence to support any of the the things you said, except that Tim Scott was on the show.

I hope that if I ever commit a crime on National TV in prime time

I want you on the jury

Gullible must be your last name

I will refer to you as Gullible's Travails LOL

If you catch the literary connect

But refer back to your name so no you did not

Reactions: Pee Wee

You should reach out to his team and tell them this stuff. I guarantee they'd come away from the interaction knowing they have this one in the bag.

You should reach out to his team and tell them this stuff. I guarantee they'd come away from the interaction knowing they have this one in the bag.

Keep watching Grasshopper

Speak less Listen More

You will br smarter because of that

Let me guess you had no problem saying anything and everything about Trump which had no basis in fact other than he was President

Awwwww I guessed right

Keep watching Grasshopper

Speak less Listen More

You will br smarter because of that

Let me guess you had no problem saying anything and everything about Trump which had no basis in fact other than he was President

Awwwww I guessed right
I take everything you say your heart. You are living proof that age = wisdom.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT