ADVERTISEMENT

Time to ban children from churches?

No..thats not wat i said..'.banning church from children'..this post..i said nobodys that dumb....to post or believe this post.

These happenings in church are a people problem not a christian problem..

Jesus Yeshuah is Lord whether we believe it or not
There is no such thing as a lord.

There is no such thing as a lord.
Jesus Christ..Yeshua..IS Lord. Whether you believe it or not..does not change that...christians are called to profess this to ALL..children included..

Christians EXPECT persecution and ridicule from non believers..albeit it incredibly foolish to mock Yeshua....this is in scripture

Last edited:
Jesus Christ..Yeshua..IS Lord. Whether you believe it or not..does not change that...christians are called to profess this to ALL..children included..

Christians EXPECT persecution and ridicule from non believers..albeit it incredibly foolish to mock Yeshua....this is in scripture
There's no such thing as scripture either.

There's no such thing as scripture either.
Again..scripture is the inspired word of God..it boils down to this..we are gonna BELIEVE something..whether its a group of men who say evolution..or a group who says big bang or divine scripture..

The DIFFERENCE is Yashua rose from the dead..and was witnessed by hundreds of people at different places and different times..

THeres no way..a man who lived here before television..science..ect would look around n say we evolved from monkeys..thats how we got here..or a big bang..thats how we got it..

But he could easily assume..with no scripture..that we have a creator..it is common sense

Again..scripture is the inspired word of God..it boils down to this..we are gonna BELIEVE something..whether its a group of men who say evolution..or a group who says big bang or divine scripture..

The DIFFERENCE is Yashua rose from the dead..and was witnessed by hundreds of people at different places and different times..

THeres no way..a man who lived here before television..science..ect would look around n say we evolved from monkeys..thats how we got here..or a big bang..thats how we got it..

But he could easily assume..with no scripture..that we have a creator..it is common sense
🤣🤣 common sense, that's great.

Acts 9:18...discernment comes
🤣🤣 common sense, that's great.
Yeshua expects us to come to him through faith...the faith of a child..when that happens we are able to see more clearly with discernment...of what is true and what is not..

Acts 9:18..

Acts 9:18...discernment comes

Yeshua expects us to come to him through faith...the faith of a child..when that happens we are able to see more clearly with discernment...of what is true and what is not..

Acts 9:18..
Are you the type of Christian who believes in a literal interpretation of the bible?

Are you the type of Christian who believes in a literal interpretation of the bible?
THere are no types of Christians. There are Christians and then there are non believers..

Are you the type of atheists who believes literally everything science tells you..and literally NOTHING scripture says?

THere are no types of Christians. There are Christians and then there are non believers..

Are you the type of atheists who believes literally everything science tells you..and literally NOTHING scripture says?
It's truly astounding to me that you think you're humble.

lets assume you know more about Jesus...Yeshua... than i do..then why are you so easily deceived?

I never said I knew more about Jesus than you. I just said you didn't know more about him than me.
I never said i knew more than you. It is irrelevant who knows most..it only requires faith..the faith of a child..to accept Yeshua as Our Lord and Savior..it is by his GRACE not by what we KNOW

We do not have to EARN anything..we simply have faith and TRY ..try to do our best...

Last edited:
I never said i knew more than you. It is irrelevant who knows most..it only requires faith..the faith of a child..to accept Yeshua as Our Lord and Savior..it is by his GRACE not by what we KNOW

We do not have to EARN anything..we simply have faith and TRY ..try to do our best...
I can't continue this any longer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT