ADVERTISEMENT

Time to ban children from churches?

dbjork6317

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2009

Seems like there’s A LOT more child sexual abuse happening in churches than at drag shows, maybe its time states work to put a stop to child grooming in religious communities and make it illegal for minors to attend churches.

Seems like there’s A LOT more child sexual abuse happening in churches than at drag shows, maybe its time states work to put a stop to child grooming in religious communities and make it illegal for minors to attend churches.

I have thought the same thing about Catholics and how they hide abusers in the church sytem

Imagine selectively choosing which types of child abuse you’re ok with and which ones you aren’t
So since you’re deeming drag shows to be the same type of child abuse as a minister actually physically molesting children, I take it you’d support states passing laws making it illegal for children to attend churches the same as you support laws banning drag shows?

Reactions: dpic73
So since you’re deeming drag shows to be the same type of child abuse as a minister actually physically molesting children, I take it you’d support states passing laws making it illegal for children to attend churches the same as you support laws banning drag shows?
You are running a false equivalency here dude. People are upset over trans ideology being forced in schools and not any reports of adult trans people molesting kids. Any child molestation is all on the same level no matter who does it. Quit coming up with BS comparisons.

Burn them at the stake. We’ve become too lax on punishment. Burn child molesters, chop off hands of thieves, castrate rapists, etc. Then let’s see how crime improves.
Don’t know about chopping off hands of thieves. Desperate people do desperate things sometimes, but I’m fully on board with the other 2.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
You are running a false equivalency here dude. People are upset over trans ideology being forced in schools and not any reports of adult trans people molesting kids. Any child molestation is all on the same level no matter who does it. Quit coming up with BS comparisons.
People are upset because they’re bigots. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Forgive us heterosexuals if we object to our kids being subjected at a young age to abnormal lifestyles that we do not approve of. We also do not even want them taught hetero sexuality in elementary school.
I must’ve missed all of the boycotts from you guys the last 60 years when Disney was originally releasing all of the movies you idiots are crying about casting minorities in today. You know, bc each of those is a story about a teenager falling in love with a male and getting rescued from *insert danger.*

You don’t “want them taught heterosexuality in elementary school” but don’t complain at all about every single heterosexual love story taught and shown to children.

The truth is you’re just bigots who are too cowardly to admit so.

Forgive us heterosexuals if we object to our kids being subjected at a young age to abnormal lifestyles that we do not approve of. We also do not even want them taught hetero sexuality in elementary school.
What does this have to do with actual child sexual abuse happening in churches while conservatives pass laws regarding drag shows in the name of preventing child sexual abuse? If they were really focused on child abuse, wouldn’t they be focusing on making new laws to stop the actual documented problem of widespread abuse in churches and not making new laws to stop drag shows, which have had very little if not absolutely zero documented issues with child sexual abuse?

What you’re talking about is a systemic, philosophical issue that may be worth debate in some cases. What I’m talking about is the eminent physical danger children are in when they are in a church.

Although, children these days seem to also be in eminent physical danger in schools, but not from any of the subjects being taught, but from guns - which conservatives also refuse to do anything about.

Burn them at the stake. We’ve become too lax on punishment. Burn child molesters, chop off hands of thieves, castrate rapists, etc. Then let’s see how crime improves.
No
Let’s not prosecute criminals and let them back out on the street hours after getting arrested.

• Angry
Reactions: TigerRagRob
I wouldn't leave my child alone with a priest. And i wouldn't take them to a drag show either. Sorry not sorry
Lets add stop all children crossing the border illegally with strangers and being used in the US as slave labor, sex slaves, human body parts, etc by cartels that people are being treated as cattle
What does this have to do with actual child sexual abuse happening in churches while conservatives pass laws regarding drag shows in the name of preventing child sexual abuse? If they were really focused on child abuse, wouldn’t they be focusing on making new laws to stop the actual documented problem of widespread abuse in churches and not making new laws to stop drag shows, which have had very little if not absolutely zero documented issues with child sexual abuse?

What you’re talking about is a systemic, philosophical issue that may be worth debate in some cases. What I’m talking about is the eminent physical danger children are in when they are in a church.

Although, children these days seem to also be in eminent physical danger in schools, but not from any of the subjects being taught, but from guns - which conservatives also refuse to do anything about.

Children in my opinion are in eminent danger just being on earth with the tolerance now being pushed for abusive behavior against them

I really think that it's a real stretch equating a drag queen with a sexual predator. Just because they dress up like a woman on occasion doesn't necessarily turn them into a "bad" person.
Look I know you must defend yourself. But , I think it's sick for you to dress up like a woman and dance in front of kids. Is it really crazy to feel this way? I don't think so.

Look I know you must defend yourself. But , I think it's sick for you to dress up like a woman and dance in front of kids. Is it really crazy to feel this way? I don't think so.
You're coming across as a real asshole, Cletus. But, you do you.

Yeah let's be barbaric. Once America was an example the world wanted to be like, now we're just lowering ourselves to the lowest levels.

Here's a thought: if that offends you, don't let your kids see it.

Then let other parents decide what their children are allowed to see.

Pretty simple, and spares us all the ridiculous outrage.

I really think that it's a real stretch equating a drag queen with a sexual predator. Just because they dress up like a woman on occasion doesn't necessarily turn them into a "bad" person.
It doesn’t make them a bad person. But they ain’t right in the head and I wouldn’t let my children anywhere close to them. It’s not how I want to live my life nor do I want my children to live that life.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

Glad to see you would agree that kids need to be banned from public schools also since even more abuse happens in schools than churches. I hope you will agree with me when I say not only should those priest go to prison but should have their shit chopped off but the same has to happen to those teachers also. I guess we can agree for once on this, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT