ADVERTISEMENT

Time to ban children from churches?

Glad to see you would agree that kids need to be banned from public schools also since even more abuse happens in schools than churches. I hope you will agree with me when I say not only should those priest go to prison but should have their shit chopped off but the same has to happen to those teachers also. I guess we can agree for once on this, right?
I’d agree that a teacher who sexually abused a child should face the same punishment as a clergyman who sexually abused a child.

Can you link any studies that show the prevalence of child sexual abuse in public schools?

So since you’re deeming drag shows to be the same type of child abuse as a minister actually physically molesting children, I take it you’d support states passing laws making it illegal for children to attend churches the same as you support laws banning drag shows?

Lotta posters here that are full of shit, but you may be the biggest blowhard of them all

What does this have to do with actual child sexual abuse happening in churches while conservatives pass laws regarding drag shows in the name of preventing child sexual abuse? If they were really focused on child abuse, wouldn’t they be focusing on making new laws to stop the actual documented problem of widespread abuse in churches and not making new laws to stop drag shows, which have had very little if not absolutely zero documented issues with child sexual abuse?
Laws against drag shows in schools or with minors seems like a great idea to me. Or better yet, it just seems like common sense amongst mentally healthy adults. I don't see a push to take strippers up to the school, you? If we are talking about banning drag show amongst adults, then I 100% agree with you, live and let live.

As far as the clergy, I don't see a push to take them up to the school to preach either, nor would I support it. I am not going to defend a pedophile posing as a person of god. At the same time, I find it really odd that the trans community seems to need access to the kids. I have yet to hear one of you say "you know what, this doesn't belong in the schools." Have we not taken religion out of the public schools? Lets keep gender ideology out of it as well.

Oh and maybe your post is about the danger to youth in churches at the hands of pedophiles, but it was you that brought drag shows into the argument as some sort of moral equivalency.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Laws against drag shows in schools or with minors seems like a great idea to me. Or better yet, it just seems like common sense amongst mentally healthy adults. I don't see a push to take strippers up to the school, you? If we are talking about banning drag show amongst adults, then I 100% agree with you, live and let live.

As far as the clergy, I don't see a push to take them up to the school to preach either, nor would I support it. I am not going to defend a pedophile posing as a person of god. At the same time, I find it really odd that the trans community seems to need access to the kids. I have yet to hear one of you say "you know what, this doesn't belong in the schools." Have we not taken religion out of the public schools? Lets keep gender ideology out of it as well.

Oh and maybe your post is about the danger to youth in churches at the hands of pedophiles, but it was you that brought drag shows into the argument as some sort of moral equivalency.
Can you point to drag shows that have been taking place in schools?

Lets not get distracted with a bs debate that its worse in either place. Its bad PERIOD no matter where its going on and who is doing it, PERIOD!!!
I agree. But it’s very clearly happening much more often in churches than at drag shows, which our politicians have become obsessed with.

Reactions: yoshi121374

You find it odd that trans need access to kids, because they don't. This stupid outrage is just another exaggeration and propaganda bit like crt, and countless other concocted news by a few, in order to drive christian nationalism.

Reactions: dpic73
Out of everything he said, that’s what you take away?

Like I said, complete blowhard and completely full of shit. You’ll fit in well with the usual suspects
Yes, he’s making a claim that transgender people want “access to the kids” and seems to be suggesting that there are currently drag shows happening in schools or that there are people pushing for them to happen at schools and I think he’s mostly just making that up.

Yeah let's be barbaric. Once America was an example the world wanted to be like, now we're just lowering ourselves to the lowest levels.

We can tone down the barbarism I suppose. But penalties need to be much more severe for those crimes. People shouldn’t be able to pillage Target with impunity, yet here we are. And most would agree that child molesters and rapists should be removed from society and never seen again.

We can tone down the barbarism I suppose. But penalties need to be much more severe for those crimes. People shouldn’t be able to pillage Target with impunity, yet here we are. And most would agree that child molesters and rapists should be removed from society and never seen again.
Yeah, can't argue against that. I just believe in this quote I got from somewhere years ago:

"The methods we employ to keep our nation safe must be as right and just as the values we
aspire to live up to and promote in the world".

Reactions: fcctiger12
I agree. But it’s very clearly happening much more often in churches than at drag shows, which our politicians have become obsessed with.
Drag shows are adult themed and should be off limits to minors. Its sexual content and thats HARAM in schools. Dont give me the bs that drag shows arent sexual. I grew up in around that community and have seen many drag shows. They are sexual, thats why the uproar about the school drag show in a NC school not long ago. You had a drag queen giving a lap dance to a 13/14 year old girl and thrusting his pelvis in her face...

I’d support life sentences for certain sexual offenders. I’ve never really understood the idea of releasing a child molester but making them register. If their crime was so heinous that we feel they should need to be publicly registered with the government, then they should probably just be in prison. And if the crime isn’t severe enough that they should be in prison, then they probably shouldn’t be forced to be publicly registered with the government.

Yeah, can't argue against that. I just believe in this quote I got from somewhere years ago:

"The methods we employ to keep our nation safe must be as right and just as the values we
aspire to live up to and promote in the world".
"Spare the rod spoil the child" applies to adults as well as kids. In other words if you go light on fighting crime you encourage more crime. Amazing the fact places with the most strict punishments for crimes have the least and most safe places to live, where there is no war going on...I remember as a kid moving from the big city to live with relatives outside of Charleston about 30 min drive back in the 70's. I was amazed how life was there. No crime at all. People left their keys in the cars and their house wide open even when at work sometimes. No fear of people stealing from them. People also were out walking all the time even at night because no fear of bad things going to happen. Now these days its just like the city. Everything has changed since we have become light on crime the last 25-30 years...

Drag shows are adult themed and should be off limits to minors. It’s sexual content and thats HARAM in schools. Dont give me the bs that drag shows arent sexual. I grew up in around that community and have seen many drag shows. They are sexual, thats why the uproar about the school drag show in a NC school not long ago. You had a drag queen giving a lap dance to a 13/14 year old girl and thrusting his pelvis in her face...
I haven’t made the argument that drag shows don’t contain sexual elements, certainly some can be very sexual in nature though drag shows that occur at all age show like brunches are typically toned down.

The drag show you’re referring to took place at a college, and I can’t find a source that says the girl was underage and there ain’t a single thrust in the face in that video. Sounds like just more alarmist hyperbole to me.

But ok, let’s solve the problem of, apparently, one drag show at a college in NC. Is making drag shows a felony - as one bill in NC would - the right response?

And in the meantime, while they’re working to make performing in drag a felony, I haven’t seen any legislation aimed at protecting children in churches, where there have been thousands of documented cases of sexual abuse against children.

And there it is… if you disagree with the left you are a bigot or a racist!
The accepting unifying left
the truth is that nobody in the trans community or greater LGBTQ community are forcing anything on anyone. They are existing. If companies choose to market towards them or offer goods or services targeting them, then they’re no different than any other sub population. They exist, so at some point you or your kids are going to have have acknowledge their existence.

On the other hand, the only people trying to force their lifestyle on others are the people who want to erase these communities from existence and would deny an individual the right to self-determination.

I haven’t made the argument that drag shows don’t contain sexual elements, certainly some can be very sexual in nature though drag shows that occur at all age show like brunches are typically toned down.

The drag show you’re referring to took place at a college, and I can’t find a source that says the girl was underage and there ain’t a single thrust in the face in that video. Sounds like just more alarmist hyperbole to me.

But ok, let’s solve the problem of, apparently, one drag show at a college in NC. Is making drag shows a felony - as one bill in NC would - the right response?

And in the meantime, while they’re working to make performing in drag a felony, I haven’t seen any legislation aimed at protecting children in churches, where there have been thousands of documented cases of sexual abuse against children.
Yes they had high school kids there as young as 14 for the event that took place at a community college. They shouldnt have been there to begin with. Also ive been to dozens of drag shows in my life and all were sexual...

the truth is that nobody in the trans community or greater LGBTQ community are forcing anything on anyone. They are existing. If companies choose to market towards them or offer goods or services targeting them, then they’re no different than any other sub population. They exist, so at some point you or your kids are going to have have acknowledge their existence.

On the other hand, the only people trying to force their lifestyle on others are the people who want to erase these communities from existence and would deny an individual the right to self-determination.
Forcing people to play the pronoun game is forcing. In some places you can go to jail if you dont. Oh btw thats called "forcing your lifestyle on others"...

Forcing people to play the pronoun game is forcing. In some places you can go to jail if you dont. Oh btw thats called "forcing your lifestyle on others"...
No one is forcing anyone to “play the pronoun game” you mouthbreathing moron.

And boohoo you have to be polite and call someone by what they’d prefer. I didn’t realize that’s such a difficult ask. Then again you’ve shown to be a complete buffoon so it’s not surprising you’d bitch about that.

No one is forcing anyone to “play the pronoun game” you mouthbreathing moron.

And boohoo you have to be polite and call someone by what they’d prefer. I didn’t realize that’s such a difficult ask. Then again you’ve shown to be a complete buffoon so it’s not surprising you’d bitch about that.
So play the game or else go to jail or get fired isnt forcing? Why dont you be polite and leave people alone that dont want any part of it? Is it so hard to ask? Once again you show just how big of a mouth breathing hypocrite you really are. Most people could care less what you do in private. But you wont respect others by keeping it private, and now you want to push it on kids and force the parents to accept this. So if your going to be rude dont fracking cry like a little biatch when you get some clap back for it...

So play the game or else go to jail or get fired isnt forcing? Why dont you be polite and leave people alone that dont want any part of it? Is it so hard to ask? Once again you show just how big of a mouth breathing hypocrite you really are. Most people could care less what you do in private. But you wont respect others by keeping it private, and now you want to push it on kids and force the parents to accept this. So if your going to be rude dont fracking cry like a little biatch when you get some clap back for it...
Who’s going to jail or getting fired for it? surely you have lots of examples of this occurring since you seem to think it’s such a common event.

“Leave people alone who don’t want any part of it.” What are you referencing here? Drag shows in general, or just the lgbtq lifestyle in general?

You do realize these arguments you’re making are the same ones made years ago against lesbians/gays and mixed relationships from decades ago, right?

Who’s going to jail or getting fired for it? surely you have lots of examples of this occurring since you seem to think it’s such a common event.

“Leave people alone who don’t want any part of it.” What are you referencing here? Drag shows in general, or just the lgbtq lifestyle in general?

You do realize these arguments you’re making are the same ones made years ago against lesbians/gays and mixed relationships from decades ago, right?
You dont seem to get it. I grew up in the activist community all the way back on the 70's. I attended my first gay wedding and drag show at age 4. This shit was held in private back then and wasnt made public. Most predictions by those people have come true btw. I know the bs arguments very well. I remember when the L&G hated the B's because the Bi's were just straight up honest about themselves. They didnt try to bs people on why they liked what they liked. I always had the most respect for the Bi's as a result. My aunt had a monthly meeting at her house to talk this shit. Some State politicians would even attend the meetings. Trust me I know how the sausage is made bro.

In several places its against the law and charged as a hate crime to not call somebody by their pronoun, see Jordan Peterson case. In Canada its now a hate crime to refuse to use pronouns. Lots of people lose jobs for not playing the pronoun game all the time. Get your head out of the MSNBC hole its buried in and take in a deep breath and soak in what else is going on in the world you dont seem to have any clue about...

Last edited:
Congrats on finding one opinion article from someone who thinks drag should happen in a classroom. Can you point to any examples of this actually occurring?
can you condemn the fact it happens? I showed you it does...

Yes they had high school kids there as young as 14 for the event that took place at a community college. They shouldnt have been there to begin with. Also ive been to dozens of drag shows in my life and all were sexual...

Ah ok. So we went from a drag show happened in a school and a performer thrust his pelvis into a 14 year old girl’s face to a drag show happened at a community college and some 14 year olds were present. See how the way you initially described it is wildly different from what actually happened?

And you’re literally comparing this to the clear and documented long term pattern of clergy who physically sexually assault children. You believe our politicians should spend time making new laws to stop this while no new laws should be made to protect children from The danger they face in churches or from the epidemic of school shootings across the country.

It just doesn’t sound like you actually care that much about the safety of kids. It sounds like you care a lot more about marginalizing a specific group of already marginalized people.

Yeah and I can use the vague language in laws recently passed in Florida that show a path for the state to sentence drag queens to death. Doesn’t mean that that’s the intent of the law or that it will actually happen. You can use the language used in laws anywhere to make alarmist claims.

Yeah and I can use the vague language in laws recently passed in Florida that show a path for the state to sentence drag queens to death. Doesn’t mean that that’s the intent of the law or that it will actually happen. You can use the language used in laws anywhere to make alarmist claims.
Show me that please. That would be insane to sentence drag queens to death for JUST BEING A DRAG QUEEN!!! That would be insane and stupid...

Show me that please. That would be insane to sentence drag queens to death for JUST BEING A DRAG QUEEN!!! That would be insane and stupid...
Sure. Florida has defined drag performances as child sexual abuse, they have also passed a law that child sexual abuse is punishable by death, they have further made the death penalty allowable by an 8-4 vote rather than a unanimous vote. Therefore, Florida has opened the door to an easier path to executing drag performers.

Now is that last sentence actually true? No, it isn’t. It’s me using vague language in law to make a claim that something very scary and alarming could happen, which is exactly what the Fox News article about jail time for not using pronouns is doing.

You dont seem to get it. I grew up in the activist community all the way back on the 70's. I attended my first gay wedding and drag show at age 4. This shit was held in private back then and wasnt made public. Most predictions by those people have come true btw. I know the bs arguments very well. I remember when the L&G hated the B's because the Bi's were just straight up honest about themselves. They didnt try to bs people on why they liked what they liked. I always had the most respect for the Bi's as a result. My aunt had a monthly meeting at her house to talk this shit. Some State politicians would even attend the meetings. Trust me I know how the sausage is made bro.

In several places its against the law and charged as a hate crime to not call somebody by their pronoun, see Jordan Peterson case. In Canada its now a hate crime to refuse to use pronouns. Lots of people lose jobs for not playing the pronoun game all the time. Get your head out of the MSNBC hole its buried in and take in a deep breath and soak in what else is going on in the world you dont seem to have any clue about...
I don’t care about anecdotal evidence because it’s pointless.

Where are the articles and proof showing you’ll go to jail for misgendering? This sounds like a bunch of bullshit grifters tell their idiot followers (i.e. You) who lap it up like the simpletons they are.

Regarding the Fox News article, there’s also laws on books saying you’ll go to prison for practicing fortune telling in Oregon. That doesn’t mean it gets enforced, it’s just a stupid law that gets passed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT