ADVERTISEMENT

TJ Green tweet...

You do realize it works both ways correct? I most definitely can relate to your exact story. I was told the exact same thing. I wasn’t hired buy a very good power company out of school because of race. There were multiple people letting me know and they said they were sorry.

I didn’t make my original post to make someone mad. I didn’t post it to act like things like you have dealt with doesn’t happen.

i made my post because it happens both ways.... it’s not just one sided.

I didn’t let that situation dictate my life or my future. I’m sure like you did

But if you think it doesn’t happen to other races

you’re blind
First of all why try thinking for me:
1. Never addressed how something like Affirmative Action may adversely affect some in the majority race! Now Racism, were you adversely affected numerous times in your life as I have then we discuss!
2. Racism, Jim Crow “dictate my life”? No Sir, no way & after completing 22 years military, where I completed Grad School! My same wife of 37 years, via our business raised 2 successful college educated Black Men! Also, my life has been dictated so much, according to you by racism, I am playing The Ocean Course, again, tomorrow!
Thank God for a life & future dictated by Racism...LOL! Also, I continue to be attacked by Racism, Thank God I Am “Dictated” By Proverbs 3:5-6 Faith!

Reactions: undertheradar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT