ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Herman with the best statement on the climate right now!

Then he should not have quoted Jeremiah 29:11 if that's the case. Considering he falsely paraphrase MLK Jr 4 years ago he may want to take MLK Jr advice to heart and get off the sidelines.

I am assume as you've but considering a number of former players that are pastor's reach out to Coach Swinney I hope he has a better understanding now.
Oh, you mean the pastors that just two weeks ago said we needed to reject Trump’s call to reopen the churches across the country bc it was too soon? The ones that said we needed to use wisdom & caution & continue to social distance & remaining closed was the best way to go? Those pastors??
The same pastors that immediately after that led the protests in the streets? No social distancing, no caution, no nothing..,those pastors??
It makes one wonder where those pastors allegiance truly is & if they’re in the ministry to spread the word or just to play politics....

I don't know how about let's start with finding a job for some walk on who had done something to get himself kicked off the team. The same walk on who tried get some attention by bringing up something from three years ago that had seems to already have been addressed and resolved to the satisfaction of the people that were actually involved.

We could also talk about The Paw Journey where Dabo and his staff invest in the lives of ALL his players. They help them become better men. Give them the skills they will need to succeed in life outside of football.

We can talk about the All In foundation where Dabo and his wife impact the lives of women throughout this community. That is ALL women unless you think Breast Cancer only affects white women.

How about the Clemson Life program that Dabo is deeply involved with. How many special needs individuals have been positively impacted by this program? Special needs individuals from all backgrounds.

How many stories have we heard from people on this board about Dabo calling individuals and their families when people are gravely ill, in the hospital, or otherwise suffering. A lot of the time no one even knows about it, because Dabo does it privately. He isn't seeking any acclaim for it. It only comes to light when those affected make it known.

How about the hair stylist who Dabo gave a job at the Football Facility because he heard her boss mistreating her? I am not sure, but I think she was black.

The list goes on and on. People like Dabo Swinney don't have to posture for the media, because talk is cheap, and they prove their character with their actions everyday.
Bravo!

This post should be pushpinned to the top of this board to constantly remind the ingrates how lucky we are to have this fine man as our head coach...

There's no such thing as equality, that's just a word people throw around to make themselves feel better. The truth is everyone is created equal, but from that very moment of creation, no one is ever equal. The person born of the mother who takes all of her prenatal vitamins will not be equal to the mother who drinks/smokes during pregnancy. Sorry, just the way it is.

Equality is another word for fairness, and life ain't fair.

White privilege is also an illusion. There is American privilege, because being born in any other country would suck, but if white privilege truly existed, why do non-white continue to do anything and everything in their power to get into America? That don't make no sense. It's American privilege, and that privilege is basic human rights and freedom.
Also, wasn’t our last President black & wasn't he re-elected as well??

Truly remarkable for a racist white country...

Reactions: Trading Tiger
Oh, you mean the pastors that just two weeks ago said we needed to reject Trump’s call to reopen the churches across the country bc it was too soon? The ones that said we needed to use wisdom & caution & continue to social distance & remaining closed was the best way to go? Those pastors??
The same pastors that immediately after that led the protests in the streets? No social distancing, no caution, no nothing..,those pastors??
It makes one wonder where those pastors allegiance truly is & if they’re in the ministry to spread the word or just to play politics....
Lost me at Trump and Bible. No one is talking about radical Christianity and your ilk.

I don't know how about let's start with finding a job for some walk on who had done something to get himself kicked off the team. The same walk on who tried get some attention by bringing up something from three years ago that had seems to already have been addressed and resolved to the satisfaction of the people that were actually involved.

We could also talk about The Paw Journey where Dabo and his staff invest in the lives of ALL his players. They help them become better men. Give them the skills they will need to succeed in life outside of football.

We can talk about the All In foundation where Dabo and his wife impact the lives of women throughout this community. That is ALL women unless you think Breast Cancer only affects white women.

How about the Clemson Life program that Dabo is deeply involved with. How many special needs individuals have been positively impacted by this program? Special needs individuals from all backgrounds.

How many stories have we heard from people on this board about Dabo calling individuals and their families when people are gravely ill, in the hospital, or otherwise suffering. A lot of the time no one even knows about it, because Dabo does it privately. He isn't seeking any acclaim for it. It only comes to light when those affected make it known.

How about the hair stylist who Dabo gave a job at the Football Facility because he heard her boss mistreating her? I am not sure, but I think she was black.

The list goes on and on. People like Dabo Swinney don't have to posture for the media, because talk is cheap, and they prove their character with their actions everyday.
Man.......that is well said!

Reactions: TigerPrice03
Herman also marched to state house with team last week.

Insane to me to see guys like Herman taking on a leadership role here and Harbaugh going to protests while Dabo still has said absolutely nothing 4 days after it came out that a racial slur was used on his practice field. Would have thought it’d be the other way around.
Kissing ass ain't for everybody. This world ain't perfect and shit happens. Lifes too short to dwell on every wrong word, every mistake, and every imperfection of every human being.

Its a damn shame there are so many fragile minded people out there that they hide from and flat out dismiss the truth. We should all seek truth wether it hurts our feelings or not. We now live in a world where we are charged with making everyone in the world happy. It aint our place to do that. People screw up...people need to realize that and shut the hell up unless they are without fault and a perfect human being.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT