ADVERTISEMENT

Tough watching Deshaun be a villain…

True colors and all that. At some point you are away from the shields and protections and have free will to make the decisions That define you as a person. He is Toxic, doubt he is ever welcomed back in tigertown

This thread is full of complete losers. He got his throwing hand caught in someone’s facemask.

Deshaun is a great player, and a great person. A couple dozen handjobs shouldn’t ruin someone’s life. He’s already missed 2 seasons.

I get all that’s gone on.

But he doesn’t project a good vibe now either. Getting unsportsmanlike penalties. Looks a little disinterested.

Just so different than his days at Clemson.
No he’s no different, he projects whatever energy his team needs to win intuitively. They are playing in Pittsburgh and he’s a Brown.

He’s definitely paid his penance for whatever happened, but he’s not currently a very good NFL QB and not even close to a $300M NFL QB. Dude looks like a journeyman already.
I’m not sure he was worth that much money even when he was playing at his peak a few years ago, but it was a seller’s market I suppose.

Watson was pressured All night long. No body can look good when you got a guy in your face 85% of the time you drop back.

Reactions: tigertown85
In his defense, he's been running for his life the entire time I have watched. But he doesn't look like the same guy at all. He's not the smooth operator he used to be. At least not yet. Two years off was a real bad deal for him.
He's been running or his life the entire time i've ever watched him as well. No rhythm.

Reactions: Airs On My Feet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT