ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Fair warning given @okclem and others.

Consider your decisions. Everything is being monitored.

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.
Thought you said he wasn't going to be a dictator. Now you're proud he's talking like one? Are you going to advocate him going after your corrupt friend the Persistence?

We knew all you devils would try to put sprinkles on him until he proved he's a giant sack of shit and then you will proudly lick his balls while he roiunds up the vermin.
Overthrow of the republic by massive voter fraud and corruption by govt officials has to be dealt with. Military tribunals and public executions would be my choice.

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.
There is no man earth capable of intimidating me. I am impervious.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls

dude shut the **** up. the fact that you think this rambling fascist wannabe is cool is embarrassing. go move to russia you dumb ****.

Reactions: dpic73
Lol. God democrats are such idiots.

Takes special idiots to be influenced by music and movie stars and actually celebrate when celebrities choose their side. Pathetic.

I dgaf what any celebrity or sports star decides to do with their vote. But as a country we’re screwed anyways because of how many stupid Americans actually are influenced by people who really don’t give a crap about them.

DPic falls into that group.

Lol. God democrats are such idiots.

Takes special idiots to be influenced by music and movie stars and actually celebrate when celebrities choose their side. Pathetic.

I dgaf what any celebrity or sports star decides to do with their vote. But as a country we’re screwed anyways because of how many stupid Americans actually are influenced by people who really don’t give a crap about them.

DPic falls into that group.
How many of the people they support suffer from inflation? It's all about denial at this point.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT