ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

What a stupid ass, tone deaf statement. Unemployment is at a 50 year low and the economy is blazing hot. My company is on pace to have a record year and we're finding it hard to hire enough people to keep up. Trump won't do a fvcking thing to help because he can't cut taxes again and he's too stupid to come up with any plans, as he never has one for anything. And hatred doesn't help the economy...

‘Erosion of governance’ led Fitch to downgrade US credit rating​

Trump’s efforts to overturn election and political polarization led agency to decision, says senior director

So now inflation is blamed on J6? LOL!!
Inflation had nothing to do with Fitch's decision dumbass. But if it did, we definitely wouldn't be downgraded since we're doing better than almost any other country on earth.

Inflation had nothing to do with Fitch's decision dumbass. But if it did, we definitely wouldn't be downgraded since we're doing better than almost any other country on earth.
Ok then clearly spell out why it happened since everything is so great according to you bevis.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Ok then clearly spell out why it happened since everything is so great according to you bevis.
Do you know how to read? I attached an article and there's plenty of others you could find if you looked outside of the tinfoil media.

When push comes to shove. People will NOT vote for Trump
Yup, pretty sure a lot of the ones that picked Trump were protest answers meant to send a message to Biden about inflation. And regardless, these pollsters don't reach Gen Z and they will be out in force at election time.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Well if there are enough crazy people running the streets to give this current shit show another 4 years then I give up and need to seriously consider another place to live.
Or you could dedicate your life to doing something other than worshipping a rotten potato.

Well if there are enough crazy people running the streets to give this current shit show another 4 years then I give up and need to seriously consider another place to live.

That would just mean more people prefer the 2021-2024 shit show over the 2017-2021 shit show.

Now, there are millions of us that are tired of choosing between "shit show" candidates and would like to exit this era of American politics. Unfortunately for us, there are still too many "crazy people running the streets" voting in primaries to get actual strong candidates to chose from in the general election.

That would just mean more people prefer the 2021-2024 shit show over the 2017-2021 shit show.

Now, there are millions of us that are tired of choosing between "shit show" candidates and would like to exit this era of American politics. Unfortunately for us, there are still too many "crazy people running the streets" voting in primaries to get actual strong candidates to chose from in the general election.
Here, here! It's maddening that we're going to end up with these two candidates. If I had my way 75 would be the oldest age you could serve before retiring.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Here, here! It's maddening that we're going to end up with these two candidates. If I had my way 75 would be the oldest age you could serve before retiring.

65. Being old enough to be on Medicare is old enough to hand it over to the next generation.

What's crazy is that several of you frequent posters on here that are Democrats have stated that if the Republicans ran a cerebral moderate (Larry Hogan, John Kasich, etc) not only would they beat Biden, but some of you would consider voting for them. If the other side is telling you how to win the election, why would people not pay attention?

What's crazy is that several of you frequent posters on here that are Democrats have stated that if the Republicans ran a cerebral moderate (Larry Hogan, John Kasich, etc) not only would they beat Biden, but some of you would consider voting for them. If the other side is telling you how to win the election, why would people not pay attention?

Because they don't want to win they want to support Trump. They don't care about Republicans or governing at all. He has them completely under his spell.

The way things are structured right now doesn't favor moderate candidates. That being said, Trump is every bit as left as Bill Clinton was other than abortion which he really doesn't care about except to say he does to garner support. Would much prefer a constitutional conservative who understands how to get things done in a statesmanlike manner. I don't have much use for either of the candidates you listed. Any leader who follows the Constitution would inherently leave people alone to live their lives as they see fit. Our problem isn't a lack of government. It's far too much government and far too much interference in our daily lives.

It's unfortunate that gets so lost in the people who occupy the heights of the GOP but like the Dems, they want power and control. The only possible prescription for our current problems is the absence of those who seek power not different versions of the same fundamental viewpoints. Both sides run the same playbook. Tell how you horrible the other side is, blame them for anything and everything and then tell you they'll fix the problem but they never do. Ultimately, all either wants is power. Neither deserve it and neither understand how to get things in our country on the right track. (Note, I didn't say back on the right track because I can't recall a time in the last 35 years when we've been on a good track.)

Between those two, Chris Sununu or someone similar, I think they could beat Biden. They are also someone I would consider but it would be really difficult to give this iteration of the Republican party more power. The extreme wing already has McCarthy by the balls and a new Pub President would be beholden to the Trump wing as well if he wanted to get anything done - even a sidelined Trump would be influential in that way.

I've said it all along, the reason they are willing to take a chance on Trump, even though he might lose, is because he has vowed to destroy all their imaginary enemies and that's the only policy they really care about. It's become the party of revenge....

If I’m still working full-time at 75, something has gone horribly wrong in my life. Like my children have returned home addicted to heroin and savaged my life and financial accounts. Or devastating events - death, horrific injury - have completely derailed things. Or I’ve thrown caution to the wind and gone all-in on my e-affection for an Arabian princess’ email due to a hard drug induced spiral.

Something like that. None of which would put me in the brain space to make consequential legislative decisions for the United States of America.

Pre covid attack, the country was run exceptionally well by Trump and the economy and spending power of Americans was in historically great shape. If you believe what you wrote then you are not smart.

The way things are structured right now doesn't favor moderate candidates. That being said, Trump is every bit as left as Bill Clinton was other than abortion which he really doesn't care about except to say he does to garner support. Would much prefer a constitutional conservative who understands how to get things done in a statesmanlike manner. I don't have much use for either of the candidates you listed. Any leader who follows the Constitution would inherently leave people alone to live their lives as they see fit. Our problem isn't a lack of government. It's far too much government and far too much interference in our daily lives.

It's unfortunate that gets so lost in the people who occupy the heights of the GOP but like the Dems, they want power and control. The only possible prescription for our current problems is the absence of those who seek power not different versions of the same fundamental viewpoints. Both sides run the same playbook. Tell how you horrible the other side is, blame them for anything and everything and then tell you they'll fix the problem but they never do. Ultimately, all either wants is power. Neither deserve it and neither understand how to get things in our country on the right track. (Note, I didn't say back on the right track because I can't recall a time in the last 35 years when we've been on a good track.)
Dude....wake up. Trump absolutely did many real and lasting things that will benefit Americans for the next generation regardless of how he triggers you and others. Supreme Court, taxes, and international trade deals alone were more than any previous potus in recent memory has done.

If I’m still working full-time at 75, something has gone horribly wrong in my life. Like my children have returned home addicted to heroin and savaged my life and financial accounts. Or devastating events - death, horrific injury - have completely derailed things. Or I’ve thrown caution to the wind and gone all-in on my e-affection for an Arabian princess’ email due to a hard drug induced spiral.

Something like that. None of which would put me in the brain space to make consequential legislative decisions for the United States of America.
😅 I hear ya. Not only is it a bad idea to be working at that age, it's a national security risk when you're up against your own mortality, according to actuarial tables. And then you have his opponent who's also old but with a side of unstable sociopathy. God help us all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT