ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

I just laugh at the outrage when @TigerGrowls says the Dems ballot harvest, but is completely fine with it now...

Also, for actual Republicans, what is happening at the RNC is pretty scary. They are dooming the GOP to years of crazy and years of falling further behind where most Americans are politically. We may be watching the death of the GOP and any chance of moderate/actual conservative voices.

This. We have been told by the magas for years now that ballot harvesting is cheating. Now they want to do it? Guess it ain’t cheating.

And LOL at them celebrating the firing of 60 people from the RNC. That is just freeing up salaries to go straight to trumps legal defense fund. The grift continues.

Reactions: dpic73
This. We have been told by the magas for years now that ballot harvesting is cheating. Now they want to do it? Guess it ain’t cheating.

And LOL at them celebrating the firing of 60 people from the RNC. That is just freeing up salaries to go straight to trumps legal defense fund. The grift continues.
Nope. MAGA is just going to buy some votes like the dems have been doing for a long time. Fight fire with fire baby. ITS ON!!!

6-3 215 per Fulton County. Hes doing pretty well for 77 years old imo.

Sure thing.

LRUKWY372RFZZKF7ZCVRTX24GQ.jpg

Yall go ahead and relax then. Your hero China Joe has basically got it wrapped. Pop your thunderbird wine and celebrate.
The only way Biden loses is if Trump collaborates with Russia again and steals the election. I’m curious what your bosses have planned for this year to manipulate the American public.

It's on his booking statement Yoshi.

Yeah, that his aides filled that out. He wasn't weighed and it's absolutely assinine to look at him and say he's 215 lbs.

This is another example of Trump's ego and the just stupid lies he tells. Why do this?

I was thinking about this yesterday, every President I can remember in my lifetime would make self-deprecatinf remarks. I have literally never heard Trump say anything, even in anjoking manner that was at all self-deprecating. Has he ever admitted fault or that he isn't perfect? If I'm wrong I'd love some proof. This guy is an absolute Narcissist.

Reactions: adgjunior

Yeah, that his aides filled that out. He wasn't weighed and it's absolutely assinine to look at him and say he's 215 lbs.

This is another example of Trump's ego and the just stupid lies he tells. Why do this?

I was thinking about this yesterday, every President I can remember in my lifetime would make self-deprecatinf remarks. I have literally never heard Trump say anything, even in anjoking manner that was at all self-deprecating. Has he ever admitted fault or that he isn't perfect? If I'm wrong I'd love some proof. This guy is an absolute Narcissist.
Nope. The Fulton sheriff made the public point that Trump would go through the same process as any man on the street cleetus.

Nope. The Fulton sheriff made the public point that Trump would go through the same process as any man on the street cleetus.

They didn't weigh him, that's been verified multiple times. It's also pretty easy to look at him and compare with other men who are 6'3" 215.

Come on man. You are being ridiculous right now. You seriously aren't willing to admit that that 215 weight is made up and not even remotely close to true?

I don't really care, at his age, he seems in fairly good physical condition, the fact that he lied about it is so sad.

They didn't weigh him, that's been verified multiple times. It's also pretty easy to look at him and compare with other men who are 6'3" 215.

Come on man. You are being ridiculous right now. You seriously aren't willing to admit that that 215 weight is made up and not even remotely close to true?

I don't really care, at his age, he seems in fairly good physical condition, the fact that he lied about it is so sad.
BS. You don't know jackshit Yoshi.

I'm surprised that even you are trying to die on this hill. It's not that big of a deal, but it is another example of you ignoring obvious reality and believing anything out of the Trump camp.

I thought he was trolling, but he really believes it. Fascinating.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I'm surprised that even you are trying to die on this hill. It's not that big of a deal, but it is another example of you ignoring obvious reality and believing anything out of the Trump camp.

Exactly. It's not a big deal and he honestly doesn't look bad for his age. It's just another example of his ego and willingness to tell ridiculous lies. It's similar to him getting so up in arms about the amount of people at his inauguration. The pictures, video, and all evidence showed he was lying, but he will never/has never admitted fault. Not once, never.

What's so frustrating is that folks like @TigerGrowls just eat this shit up and take his load of lies as gospel.

Exactly. It's not a big deal and he honestly doesn't look bad for his age. It's just another example of his ego and willingness to tell ridiculous lies. It's similar to him getting so up in arms about the amount of people at his inauguration. The pictures, video, and all evidence showed he was lying, but he will never/has never admitted fault. Not once, never.

What's so frustrating is that folks like @TigerGrowls just eat this shit up and take his load of lies as gospel.

Don't forget this gem. He took a sharpie to a weather map, causing hysteria in Alabama, just to prove that he did not misspeak. I think he even ended up firing people in the National Weather Service because they corrected him via twatter.

The guy is a sick ****.

_108619340_hi056250355.jpg

That was one of my fav moments from Trump's presidency.

1. Four Seasons
2. Asking a kid if he still believes in Santa, then saying "at 7 it's marginal, right?" - just absolutely amazing
3. Looking up at the eclipse
4. Throwing paper towels at Puerto Ricans.
5. Alabama hurricane gaffe

edit: oh god the taco salad tweet where he's like "i love mexicans" and he's got a picture of himself eating a taco salad

That was one of my fav moments from Trump's presidency.

1. Four Seasons
2. Asking a kid if he still believes in Santa, then saying "at 7 it's marginal, right?" - just absolutely amazing
3. Looking up at the eclipse
4. Throwing paper towels at Puerto Ricans.
5. Alabama hurricane gaffe

edit: oh god the taco salad tweet where he's like "i love mexicans" and he's got a picture of himself eating a taco salad
can't forget this one...

This has been one of my talking points all along. Trump's almost 80 years old and he's been "in business" since he graduated college. Let's call that 50+ years in business. Where are all the people that he's been in business with for 20 or 30 years that are with him through tick and thin? I don't see them b/c Trump seems use people and cut them loose when things don't work out.

Now there are two possibilities here for the above.

1) Trump picks the best people (Trump says that himself... he only picks the best). So those BEST people all think what Trump is doing sucks, quit, and bad mouth him after the fact.

2) These people are all Deep State folks (Which is what Trump and the Trumpians all claim now). So when Trump went to pick the "Best People" he picked a bunch of people who's priority is to bring Trump down and destroy America (which seems kind of at odds with the whole MAGA thing).

Which of the two possibilities make Trump look like a stable genius and the only person who can fix America?

Reactions: yoshi121374
I just laugh at the outrage when @TigerGrowls says the Dems ballot harvest, but is completely fine with it now...

Also, for actual Republicans, what is happening at the RNC is pretty scary. They are dooming the GOP to years of crazy and years of falling further behind where most Americans are politically. We may be watching the death of the GOP and any chance of moderate/actual conservative voices.

it come from Fulton County dude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT