ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Would be great to just have a normal Republican party again instead of this MAGA clown show. How can anyone not be embarrassed to high heaven thinking about this moron representing our nation?

Thanks to the honest democrats supporting this move.

BREAKING: Democrats and Republicans in Georgia have called for the Georgia election board to go from using Dominion Voting Systems’ electronic voting machines to using hand-marked paper ballots.

The groups have claimed that it is easy for hackers to possibly “manipulate elections.”

“It’s madness, actually, to go into a system and have all of our ballots relying on that,” Jeanne Dufort, the chair of the Morgan County Democrat Party, said in a statement.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
Thanks to the honest democrats supporting this move.

BREAKING: Democrats and Republicans in Georgia have called for the Georgia election board to go from using Dominion Voting Systems’ electronic voting machines to using hand-marked paper ballots.

The groups have claimed that it is easy for hackers to possibly “manipulate elections.”

“It’s madness, actually, to go into a system and have all of our ballots relying on that,” Jeanne Dufort, the chair of the Morgan County Democrat Party, said in a statement.
🤣🤣 Jesus Christ dude are you serious? No democrats are calling for that.

You inherited your parents company and couldn’t run it, who would you choose to run your company given 👇facts. Kamala Harris or Donald Trump? Now say that company was the United States.

Kamala Harris:
◦Graduated from Hastings College of Law. This Law school is ranked 82nd out of 196 Law Schools. Took the Bar Exam and FAILED.
◦NEVER owned her own business. NEVER own Employees EVER.
◦2017-2021 she served in the California Senate, during those 4 years, she worked on 164 pieces of Legislation NOT one EVER became Law, but what is worse is she’s a Liberal governing in a Liberal State and she was still 0 for 164. During 4 years w/ZERO Accomplishments.
◦Has a record of the lowest approval ratings in the history of this country at 28% as Vice President.

Donald Trump:
◦Graduated from Penn’s Wharton School of Business. It’s rank 1 out of 124 Business schools in the country.
◦He has run many businesses over 53 years. Employed Hundreds of thousands of Employees. Currently he has 22,450 employees, that equates to hundreds of millions of dollars that flowed into the Economy.

For me, this is an easy choice. Plain and simple, I would NEVER hire someone who will run my business to the ground. Why take a chance on someone who failed the Bar Exam, has NEVER run anything, have NOT accomplished anything and has the lowest approval rating at her job, when I can hire someone who I know that will make my business a success.

You inherited your parents company and couldn’t run it, who would you choose to run your company given 👇facts. Kamala Harris or Donald Trump? Now say that company was the United States.

Kamala Harris:
◦Graduated from Hastings College of Law. This Law school is ranked 82nd out of 196 Law Schools. Took the Bar Exam and FAILED.
◦NEVER owned her own business. NEVER own Employees EVER.
◦2017-2021 she served in the California Senate, during those 4 years, she worked on 164 pieces of Legislation NOT one EVER became Law, but what is worse is she’s a Liberal governing in a Liberal State and she was still 0 for 164. During 4 years w/ZERO Accomplishments.
◦Has a record of the lowest approval ratings in the history of this country at 28% as Vice President.

Donald Trump:
◦Graduated from Penn’s Wharton School of Business. It’s rank 1 out of 124 Business schools in the country.
◦He has run many businesses over 53 years. Employed Hundreds of thousands of Employees. Currently he has 22,450 employees, that equates to hundreds of millions of dollars that flowed into the Economy.

For me, this is an easy choice. Plain and simple, I would NEVER hire someone who will run my business to the ground. Why take a chance on someone who failed the Bar Exam, has NEVER run anything, have NOT accomplished anything and has the lowest approval rating at her job, when I can hire someone who I know that will make my business a success.
Would you still choose Wharton's Weirdo after he added 8.7 trillion to our national debt?!? 🤔 🤡 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: okclem
Would you still choose Wharton's Weirdo after he added 8.7 trillion to our national debt?!? 🤔 🤡 🤷‍♀️
That's a stupid response. Every potus has done the same thing and it's getting worse due to compound interest on the debt along with the other stupid stuff being done.

That's a stupid response. Every potus has done the same thing and it's getting worse due to compound interest on the debt along with the other stupid stuff being done.
Baah, he added a stupefying amount after promising he'd pay it down!

The China virus is the main reason for that you ignoramus.
"Economists agree that we needed massive deficit spending during the COVID-19 crisis to ward off an economic cataclysm, but federal finances under Trump had become dire even before the pandemic. That happened even though the economy was booming and unemployment was at historically low levels. By the Trump administration’s own description, the pre-pandemic national debt level was already a “crisis” and a “grave threat.”

The combination of Trump’s 2017 tax cut and the lack of any serious spending restraint helped both the deficit and the debt soar.
So when the once-in-a-lifetime viral disaster slammed our country and we threw more than $3 trillion into COVID-19-related stimulus, there was no longer any margin for error."

"Economists agree that we needed massive deficit spending during the COVID-19 crisis to ward off an economic cataclysm, but federal finances under Trump had become dire even before the pandemic. That happened even though the economy was booming and unemployment was at historically low levels. By the Trump administration’s own description, the pre-pandemic national debt level was already a “crisis” and a “grave threat.”

The combination of Trump’s 2017 tax cut and the lack of any serious spending restraint helped both the deficit and the debt soar.
So when the once-in-a-lifetime viral disaster slammed our country and we threw more than $3 trillion into COVID-19-related stimulus, there was no longer any margin for error."
Take this fake news and stick it.

Take this fake news and stick it.
Fake news is pretending like Trump is good at running the country like a business. He's atrocious and he'll make it worse if he gets a chance to give the billionaires all the tax cuts he's promised them. That is NOT a formula to bring down inflation Gomer!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT