ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Trump used to give us a press conference damn near every day as President. He would stand in front of hostile reporters outside Marine One and answer questions no problem.

Kamala has been the presumptive DNC candidate for 10 days, and STILL has not taken a SINGLE question.

Why? Because she would look like an idiot, and the Dems know it. They would rather keep her insulated and just pump pro-Kamala propaganda. None of the hype around her “rollout” is organic. It’s all fake.

Kamala could NEVER stand her ground in front of reporters asking hard questions. She would fold like a lawn chair.

Notice the difference.

This is so good!! Just the truth!!

WATCH: Black Minnesota Pastor GOES OFF on Democrats and says they tried to kill Trump because he's the only one fighting "to put an end to the woke system."

He also called out any of his church members and colleagues who are voting Democrat and banned them from speaking at his Church

"To some of you that are clapping for Democrats, you are supporting lesbianism, gay, transgender, you are supporting them... and you still want to say you are born again."

"Some of you are mouthpieces for Democrats. That means you are mouthpiece for abortion. You are mouthpiece for LGBTQ" - Pastor Eugene O.K Davies from Breakthrough Fire Ministry International

We really need more pastors who can preach TRUTH from the pulpit. The American Revolution started from the pulpit, and the only way to keep it going is for brave pastors to rise up and declare the truth once again

This man is a patriot in every sense of the word.

2024: Be Prepared Patriots. It's up to We the People to take our nation back from Deep State control.

In this post I'll show you how I identified flipped votes in Ware County 2020 (Fulgham v Ware County Board of Elections evidence), and what records you'll need from your county to do the same.

Dominion tabulators organize ballots into batches. Each batch has a number designation. For example Scanner 1 Batch 1.

In GA 2020 there were 3 vote tallies.
Tally #1 Machine Count
Tally #2 Hand Count (100%)
Tally #3 Machine Recount

To identify flipped (manipulated) batch results I created what I call a Batch Comparison Analysis. I follow a batch through all 3 tallies. In Ware I discovered that Absentee Batch 11 was confirmed by two humans during the hand count to contain 75 Trump 25 Biden. The hand counters signed their names on the "Batch Sheet" (image shown) to confirm this total.

But the Tally #1 Machine Count results were manipulated to show Trump 25 Biden 73. Nearly a perfect flip. Although the available Tally #3 records do not show Absentee Batch 11 flip, someone manipulated the results to maintain Biden's fake net gain obtained from the flipped and fake duplicated ballots (not mentioned in this post).
This suggests to me the what I call the "Offensive Manipulation" occurred in Tally #1. Then Tally #2 and #3 were manipulated to hold Biden's fake net gain.

Here are the records you'll need to conduct a Batch Comparison Analysis in your county.

1) Machine Cast Vote Record
2) Machine TIF image file which describes each ballot with written text such as scan time of ballot, chosen candidates etc as seen in attached image.
3) Ballot Images
4) Hand count records to include Batch Tally Sheets and spreadsheets.

You cannot identify all errors and fraud by only analyzing the machine count records! You must also have a 100% hand count to analyze. We had a 100% hand count in GA 2020. A random sample audit (RLA) is a scam. It will not detect nearly all of the errors and fraud.

Now you understand why more than half of GA 2020 county records were prematurely destroyed or never made available to Open Records Request led by @VoterGa and others. You also understand why they do not want you to count ballots by hand at the precinct and county levels. You also now understand why Deep State controlled @GaSecofState controls the hand count (RLA) tabulation at the state level using a DHS linked organization known as Voting Works who uses an auditing software called ARLO.

Update In closing: I provided Ware County officials evidence of flipped votes and fake double scanned ballots in a lawsuit filed in February 2024. My evidence was provided to Ware Superior Court and Ware County Sheriff. I requested the court to force Ware officials to explain their own record evidence. To date they have not been able to produce any records contradicting the public records I provided and they have refused to explain how this happened. If they cannot identify a guilty culprit at the county level we may assume the system was possibly breached and county officials are protecting the election system for legal reasons.

We must regain sovereign control of our elections at the county and state levels. Organize groups in your county and use this information to help you. 🇺🇸

This man is a patriot in every sense of the word.

2024: Be Prepared Patriots. It's up to We the People to take our nation back from Deep State control.

In this post I'll show you how I identified flipped votes in Ware County 2020 (Fulgham v Ware County Board of Elections evidence), and what records you'll need from your county to do the same.

Dominion tabulators organize ballots into batches. Each batch has a number designation. For example Scanner 1 Batch 1.

In GA 2020 there were 3 vote tallies.
Tally #1 Machine Count
Tally #2 Hand Count (100%)
Tally #3 Machine Recount

To identify flipped (manipulated) batch results I created what I call a Batch Comparison Analysis. I follow a batch through all 3 tallies. In Ware I discovered that Absentee Batch 11 was confirmed by two humans during the hand count to contain 75 Trump 25 Biden. The hand counters signed their names on the "Batch Sheet" (image shown) to confirm this total.

But the Tally #1 Machine Count results were manipulated to show Trump 25 Biden 73. Nearly a perfect flip. Although the available Tally #3 records do not show Absentee Batch 11 flip, someone manipulated the results to maintain Biden's fake net gain obtained from the flipped and fake duplicated ballots (not mentioned in this post).
This suggests to me the what I call the "Offensive Manipulation" occurred in Tally #1. Then Tally #2 and #3 were manipulated to hold Biden's fake net gain.

Here are the records you'll need to conduct a Batch Comparison Analysis in your county.

1) Machine Cast Vote Record
2) Machine TIF image file which describes each ballot with written text such as scan time of ballot, chosen candidates etc as seen in attached image.
3) Ballot Images
4) Hand count records to include Batch Tally Sheets and spreadsheets.

You cannot identify all errors and fraud by only analyzing the machine count records! You must also have a 100% hand count to analyze. We had a 100% hand count in GA 2020. A random sample audit (RLA) is a scam. It will not detect nearly all of the errors and fraud.

Now you understand why more than half of GA 2020 county records were prematurely destroyed or never made available to Open Records Request led by @VoterGa and others. You also understand why they do not want you to count ballots by hand at the precinct and county levels. You also now understand why Deep State controlled @GaSecofState controls the hand count (RLA) tabulation at the state level using a DHS linked organization known as Voting Works who uses an auditing software called ARLO.

Update In closing: I provided Ware County officials evidence of flipped votes and fake double scanned ballots in a lawsuit filed in February 2024. My evidence was provided to Ware Superior Court and Ware County Sheriff. I requested the court to force Ware officials to explain their own record evidence. To date they have not been able to produce any records contradicting the public records I provided and they have refused to explain how this happened. If they cannot identify a guilty culprit at the county level we may assume the system was possibly breached and county officials are protecting the election system for legal reasons.

We must regain sovereign control of our elections at the county and state levels. Organize groups in your county and use this information to help you. 🇺🇸

Georgia launches new voter registration cancellation website​

— then leaks data of EVERY GA voter!​

If you think it should be harder to take away your vote than your gun, double-check your voter registration (especially if you live in a Red state) and show up this fall!
Republicans in Georgia have been champions at pioneering new ways to disenfranchise Democratic voters. Their latest scam is breathtaking.

First, the background.​

When Georgia’s Republican Governor Brian Kemp was Secretary of State — the state’s top elections official — and running against Stacey Abrams for Governor in 2018, Abrams’ organization had registered 53,000 people (70% African American) to vote. Kemp put those registrations on hold so they couldn’t vote in the 2018 election, which he won by 54,723 votes.

But that was just the beginning for Kemp. By the year prior to the 2018 election he’d purged a total of 1.4 million voters from the rolls, claiming he was just removing people who’d died or moved. On a single night in July 2017 he removed half a million voters, about 8% of all registered Georgia voters, an act The Atlanta Journal-Constitution said “may represent the largest mass disenfranchisement in US history.”

Investigative reporter Greg Palast hired the company Amazon uses to verify addresses and ran the names and addresses of those 534,000 people Kemp purged that July day through their system: 334,000 of them, most Black, had neither died nor moved. But they’d sure lost their right to vote.

Then Kemp shut down 8 percent of all the polling places in Georgia just before the election, the majority — recommended as a “cost saving move” by a white consultant Kemp had hired — in Black neighborhoods. Did I mention that he “won” that election by only 54,723 votes?

In 2020, when Stacey Abrams again challenged Kemp for the governorship, Kemp’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (pronounced “Raff-ens-purger”) purged another 309,000 voters from the rolls; Palast hired the company again and found that 198,351 of them had neither died nor moved.

It’s worth noting that if Brian Kemp wanted to take away a gun from any Georgia resident, Republicans on the Supreme Court have ruled that he’d have to go to court and prove his case; to purge voters from the rolls and take away their votes, though, Republicans on the Supreme Court have also ruled that Kemp doesn’t even need to notify those voters.

This year, Kemp signed a new law allowing any citizen to present a list of voters they believe must be purged from the rolls; one person, Marjorie Taylor Greene ally and Republican activist Pam Reardon, submitted a list of 32,000 voters, and the Chairman of the Ft. Benning area GOP, Alton Russell, challenged over 4,000 voters. A total of 149,000 voters were challenged by a handful of white Republican activists.

These tricks have helped keep Republicans in charge of Georgia politics, a state that would almost certainly be blue if every citizen were allowed to easily vote.

But there was some blowback to Kemp’s and Raffensperger’s “mass purge by vote vigilantes” strategy, so now comes Kemp’s latest trick.

Georgia launches a new voter registration cancellation website — then leaks data of EVERY GA voter.​

400_VCR-Portal.png
This week Georgia rolled out a new website where people can let the state know they’ve moved (or their relative has died) and cancel their voter registration online. It’s super easy; you just plug in your information and, poof, your voter registration vanishes.

This would seem to be a solution in search of a problem. For example, over the past 50 years I’ve lived in Michigan, New Hampshire, Germany, Georgia, Vermont, Oregon, Washington DC, and then Oregon again: I never once let a state know I’d moved. Nobody does.

Instead, states track death records and the expiration of drivers’ licenses to determine who’s died and moved so they can then cancel registrations appropriately. My being registered to vote in both, say, Washington DC and Oregon when I only live in Oregon, is not a problem for DC if I don’t try to vote there. And nobody ever tries to vote twice just because they’ve moved; it’s a form of “voter fraud” that just doesn’t happen in any meaningful numbers.

But “keeping the voter rolls clean” — as if it were an urgent imperative making the wait for drivers’ licenses to expire just too dangerous — is the new excuse for Kemp’s Georgia website. Nobody’s believing the GOP’s “mass voter fraud” schtick anymore, so they’re reverting to this rational-sounding new way of getting Democrats removed from the voting rolls.

The problem with the new “cancel my registration” site is that bad actors, if they know a person’s name, address, DOB, and either Social Security or drivers’ license number, can simply go in and cancel other people they don’t want voting.

The “safety barrier” is that Republican activists who want to delete voter registrations in areas they know are heavily Democratic might be deterred from trying to do that with this new site, because they don’t have all that data on every Georgia voter.

Until this week.

For an hour on Monday, the entire Georgia voter database — including names, addresses, dates of birth, and Social Security and drivers’ license numbers — was publicly posted on that very site. Oops, Kemp said! Anybody could download it and share it with others, including Republican activists who might want to keep on purging Democratic voters.

As the Executive Director of the Georgia Democratic Party said, “This portal is ripe for abuse by right-wing activists who are already submitting mass voter challenges meant to disenfranchise Georgians.”

When the Associated Press — which downloaded and printed out the list — showed it to the Georgia State Senate Minority Leader Gloria Butler, she was horrified, pointing out, “If someone knows my birthdate, you could get in and pull up my information and change my registration.”

This is nuts.​

Vice President Kamala Harris has promised that if she’s elected president and gets a Democratic House and Senate, the first piece of legislation she’ll sign will be the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act, which will put an end to Kemp’s games in Georgia and similar Republican stunts across the nation.

If you think it should be harder to take away your vote than your gun, double-check your voter registration (especially if you live in a Red state) and show up this fall!

Last edited:

Everyone needs to listen to this…

🚨 How Will Donald Trump Remove so Many Illegal Aliens from America and Could a lot of them Leave Voluntarily?

• 24 year Veteran Border Patrol Agent, J.J. Carrell, believes there are already 45 million illegals in the US right now, and there will be 50 million by the time Biden leaves office.

• So how does Trump move do it?
— does he go door to door with ICE agents?
— will he use executive action?
— Will he have the manpower?

The democrats will have a field day with this, wall to wall coverage… they’ll say it’s Trumps Gestapo.

• J.J. Carrel believes a large sum, up to half of illegal aliens, will get out when Trump says to….
—— if you don’t, we’re going to tag you and you can never come to the US ever again, regardless of family or marital status.
—— Eisenhower did the same exact thing in Operation Wetback, and millions left voluntarily.

• Trump will tell these countries allowing this to shut it down or we’ll abandon you, and they will.

• Trump will hire people like TOM HOMAN, who doesn’t give a shit about Congress or their feelings, and he will enforce it.
—— he may be either the head of ICE Director or DHS

• Then you have an estimated 25+ Million illegals left… along with…
—— hundreds of thousands of possible terrorist threats.
—— over 100,000 identified PLA soldiers in America. The People's Liberation Army (PLA) is the military of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and the People's Republic of China.
—— you have countless Venezuelan & other country gangs members

“You’re going to have to locate them and extract them from our nation…

And It’s going to be a bloodbath.”

We’re in for a very wild ride…
God be with us. 🙏

Reactions: Allornothing

Everyone needs to listen to this…

🚨 How Will Donald Trump Remove so Many Illegal Aliens from America and Could a lot of them Leave Voluntarily?

• 24 year Veteran Border Patrol Agent, J.J. Carrell, believes there are already 45 million illegals in the US right now, and there will be 50 million by the time Biden leaves office.

• So how does Trump move do it?
— does he go door to door with ICE agents?
— will he use executive action?
— Will he have the manpower?

The democrats will have a field day with this, wall to wall coverage… they’ll say it’s Trumps Gestapo.

• J.J. Carrel believes a large sum, up to half of illegal aliens, will get out when Trump says to….
—— if you don’t, we’re going to tag you and you can never come to the US ever again, regardless of family or marital status.
—— Eisenhower did the same exact thing in Operation Wetback, and millions left voluntarily.

• Trump will tell these countries allowing this to shut it down or we’ll abandon you, and they will.

• Trump will hire people like TOM HOMAN, who doesn’t give a shit about Congress or their feelings, and he will enforce it.
—— he may be either the head of ICE Director or DHS

• Then you have an estimated 25+ Million illegals left… along with…
—— hundreds of thousands of possible terrorist threats.
—— over 100,000 identified PLA soldiers in America. The People's Liberation Army (PLA) is the military of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and the People's Republic of China.
—— you have countless Venezuelan & other country gangs members

“You’re going to have to locate them and extract them from our nation…

And It’s going to be a bloodbath.”

We’re in for a very wild ride…
God be with us. 🙏
SAD, but true. We, the American people, have no idea who these people are, or what their intentions are.

So, let's take the illegal immigrant thing out of the equation for a second. What percentage of American citizens commit crimes? For this post, let's say it's 1% (That has to be on the low end).

If only 1 % of these millions of folks pouring across our border are committing crimes, we are in bad shape. How many folks did it take for 9/11?

How many more assaults, rapes, and murders does it take for people to wake the F**K up?

Our "border czar" is asleep at the wheel, but she is certainly "woke". People don't seem to care until someone they know, or one of their family members are affected.

Sure. We already had these problems before they got here.

However, it's a whole different story when you are talking about people THAT SHOULD NOT BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

GTFO!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT