ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

BREAKING: The Make America Great Again PAC just unleashed one of the most jaw-dropping campaign ads in history. The ad has no voice-over or text. It's just a series of clips showing high food prices, high gas prices, high taxes, the border invasion, and rampant crime

Every ad ends with: “Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

“The sound of inflation. Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

“Travel anxiety. Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

“Higher taxes. Smaller paychecks. Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

“Coming to a border near you. Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

“The new normal. Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

Whoever came up with this is brilliant. The people don't need an explanation; they know exactly what each clip represents

BREAKING: The Make America Great Again PAC just unleashed one of the most jaw-dropping campaign ads in history. The ad has no voice-over or text. It's just a series of clips showing high food prices, high gas prices, high taxes, the border invasion, and rampant crime

Every ad ends with: “Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

“The sound of inflation. Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

“Travel anxiety. Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

“Higher taxes. Smaller paychecks. Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

“Coming to a border near you. Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

“The new normal. Courtesy of Kamala Harris.”

Whoever came up with this is brilliant. The people don't need an explanation; they know exactly what each clip represents
Powerful and sad. The USA shouldn’t be in this positiion. All intentional.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Screw Brian Chump Kemp. Trump did make him and he repayed it stabbing him in the back. This is a fact.
I don't love Kemp but the only reason you hate him is because he was honorable and did the right thing after the election. Sickening that you live in such an upside down world where right becomes wrong because you can't accept loss.

I rewatched Trump's rally in Atlanta to make sure my eyes and ears worked the first time. I can now confirm that he did NOT use a fake black accent and did NOT pay rappers to twerk for votes. He respected the many black voters who showed up to see him

He spoke to them the same way he does to any crowd in front of him

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Trump is currently conducting a roundtable with black business owners of Atlanta

Notice how no paid rappers were in the room twerking

Many of the owners said green energy regulations and inflation are “killing” their bottom line

“We’ll be back,” Trump says. “We’ll be back where we were, but better.”

Reported by: @bluestein from the Atlanta Journal

Reactions: AugTig

By this time next year, America’s borders will be STRONG, SEALED, and SECURE. Inflation will be in FULL RETREAT. Our economy will be roaring back. Optimism will be surging. The American Dream will be thriving again for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed. Law and Justice will reign all throughout our land. Freedom will be restored. The flame of liberty will be burning bright. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the worst administration in the history of our Country, will be a fading memory of the past—And our Great Silent Majority, including the once forgotten men and women of our Country, will be the ones shaping America’s magnificent future when I am the 47th president of the United States. Because we are all AMERICANS—and together, we will show November 5th to be the most important day in the history of America!

Donald Trump Truth Social 08:43 PM EST 08/03/24 @realDonaldTrump

Reactions: fatpiggy and AugTig

By this time next year, America’s borders will be STRONG, SEALED, and SECURE. Inflation will be in FULL RETREAT. Our economy will be roaring back. Optimism will be surging. The American Dream will be thriving again for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed. Law and Justice will reign all throughout our land. Freedom will be restored. The flame of liberty will be burning bright. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the worst administration in the history of our Country, will be a fading memory of the past—And our Great Silent Majority, including the once forgotten men and women of our Country, will be the ones shaping America’s magnificent future when I am the 47th president of the United States. Because we are all AMERICANS—and together, we will show November 5th to be the most important day in the history of America!

Donald Trump Truth Social 08:43 PM EST 08/03/24 @realDonaldTrump
This is what rump needs to do. NOT name calling and personal attacks on republicans.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Elon and Trump on the same podcast?!?

In the meantime, Kamala can’t do anything without a teleprompter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT