ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

GUlBa2-XgAAliHs

Donald Trump’s plane made an emergency landing in Billings, Montana, on Friday afternoon due to a mechanical issue.

Does anyone actually believe this mechanical issue?

Trump is expected to take a private plane to Bozeman Airport next, with the Secret Service conducting a complete sweep of the Billings Airport before that happens.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was another failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

I couldn't imagine voting for someone who's clearly suffering from some advanced form of senility. Imagine if Biden repeatedly said some entirely different person was involved in some random event. I couldn't ever imagine supporting someone so brain damaged, but then again I don't have to wear velcro shoes because tying knots is too difficult.

I think a lot of the turmoil we’re seeing on social media is b/c the media psyop to boost Kamala is unfortunately working on some people

And they’re freaking out seeing the positive wall-to-walz coverage of Kamala, the rigged polls that wildly oversample Democrats, and the paid influencer posts from DNC

I know their media psyop game and it doesn’t work on me

Never has - that’s why I refused the Covid vax

Trump is winning and political reality will start to set in as we get closer to election day

You’ll see the polls start to skew towards Trump as we get closer to election day and the Kamala “suppression” polls will disappear

Biden and Jamie Raskin wouldn’t be talking about “civil war conditions” on J6 2025 if they thought Kamala was truly winning

Stay the course

Focus on fighting the Left

And let’s win this thing

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT