ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

BREAKING: President Trump has appointed Dr. Ben Carson to be his National Faith Chairman to activate Christian voters to turn out and VOTE in November. In 2016, Dr. Carson was instrumental in convincing Christian leaders to get behind Trump

"It’s imperative that the faith community realizes what is at stake in this election. President Trump was a staunch supporter of the faith community and he will be again as our 47th President" - Dr. Ben Carson

He'll essentially become one of Trump's top advisors, which is what I really wanted. Dr. Carson has a gift from God and it's his mind. I pray the LORD uses him to help guide and advise Trump in everything he does

Proverbs 24:6-7
"For by wise counsel you will wage your own war, And in a multitude of counselors there is safety"

I'M SO STOKED ABOUT THIS!

Reactions: yoshi121374

Wheat was the one US crop that was always non-GMO, because the US exports $6 billion/year in wheat, and our biggest buyers refused the GMO version.

Yet last week, FDA and USDA approved an Argentine-develped GMO wheat strain for the United States.

Were US consumers, or wheat growers, given a say? Will we lose foreign markets and risk our health, yet again?

Let’s make America healthy again. Increasing GMO foods is going in the wrong direction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT