ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.

Donald Trump Truth Social 11:56 AM EST 09/17/24 @realDonaldTrump

As President I will immediately end the migrant invasion of America. We will stop all migrant flights, end all illegal entries, terminate the Kamala phone app for smuggling illegals (CBP One App), revoke deportation immunity, suspend refugee resettlement, and return Kamala’s illegal migrants to their home countries (also known as remigration). I will save our cities and towns in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and all across America. #MAGA2024!

Pretty interesting EC map. All comes down to PA.

I think most think NC, GA, AZ will go Trump. MI, WI will go Harris. Election is won or lost in PA.
538 shows her up in Pennsylvania and Nevada and virtually tied in NC and Georgia. No matter how you slice it, this is going to be an extremely tight race and neither side can feel overly confident right now.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
538 shows her up in Pennsylvania and Nevada and virtually tied in NC and Georgia. No matter how you slice it, this is going to be an extremely tight race and neither side can feel overly confident right now.

Biden was polling +1.2% in GA in 2020 right before the election and won by 0.23%.

Biden was polling +1.8% in NC in 2020 right before the election and Trump won by 1.34%.

Trump pretty consistently out-performs polling. If he’s tied in states that he was polling behind in 2020, that’s a positive for the Trump folks.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Biden was polling +1.2% in GA in 2020 right before the election and won by 0.23%.

Biden was polling +1.8% in NC in 2020 right before the election and Trump won by 1.34%.

Trump pretty consistently out-performs polling. If he’s tied in states that he was polling behind in 2020, that’s a positive for the Trump folks.
All true and pollsters have admitted they under-counted the Trump vote in 2020 and have put new sampling practices in place to more accurately weight the responses. We'll see if it improves the accuracy but having Kamala instead of Joe on the ticket probably throws the model out of whack again. Plus, I doubt they've polled the Swifties and they'll probably be out in force LOL.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Read this response smh. Talk about word salad. So depressing that this senile old fool has a chance to be back in the WH, and this time he won't even have any decent normies on his staff.

• Wow
Reactions: dpic73
Unbelievable, he answered a question about Michigan manufacturing by saying they won't need to worry about it because of nuclear weapons. Not another word about Kamala's interviews Trumpsters!

Who is voting for this idiot? JFC

GXsgppkXIAEIqTE

Reactions: tboonpickens
All true and pollsters have admitted they under-counted the Trump vote in 2020 and have put new sampling practices in place to more accurately weight the responses. We'll see if it improves the accuracy but having Kamala instead of Joe on the ticket probably throws the model out of whack again. Plus, I doubt they've polled the Swifties and they'll probably be out in force LOL.

I’ll be the first to admit I have no freaking clue how it will turn out. I would have projected Hillary to win in 2016 and Trump in 2020. I’ve given up on trying to read the general public.

But from a data standpoint, Trump is better positioned than in 2020. I would have thought the debate would hurt him more. And as time goes on, that impact will fade.

My guess as of today is he wins the states I mentioned above and loses PA, but who knows.

I’ll be the first to admit I have no freaking clue how it will turn out. I would have projected Hillary to win in 2016 and Trump in 2020. I’ve given up on trying to read the general public.

But from a data standpoint, Trump is better positioned than in 2020. I would have thought the debate would hurt him more. And as time goes on, that impact will fade.

My guess as of today is he wins the states I mentioned above and loses PA, but who knows.

It's such a toss up. It's really going to be about turnout and passion amongst the voters.

I do think that the more he talks, the more it hurts him amongst moderates and Independents who largely don't pay much attention until the final few weeks of an election.

I am curious to see if there is a Taylor Swift impact all all? Gen really youth don't vote all that passionately, but those Swifties love that girl.

Reactions: dpic73

The polls that came out yesterday showed her widening her lead nationally and per pundits, she needs to have a 3 point lead in the popular vote to win the electoral college. You're right that it will all boil down to Pennsylvania but if the pundits are right, polls like this one that came out yesterday show her with a comfortable 6 point lead nationally. It's also notable because it's a highly rated pollster and they polled over 11,000 Likely Voters which means it's more accurate and has a lower MOE.

Sept. 13-1511,022LVMorning ConsultHarris51%45%Trump Harris+6

• Harris leads Trump by record margin: Harris leads Trump by a record-high 6 percentage points among likely voters, 51% to 45%, up from a 3-point advantage before their debate last week. Her 51% of support among likely voters, which is also at a record high, is driven largely by her best figures to date among Democrats, Biden 2020 voters, liberals, women, 18- to 34-year-olds and millennials.
  • The VP bested Trump in the debate: Most likely voters who watched at least some of the debate (61%) — including 1 in 5 Republicans — said Harris performed best, compared with 33% who said Trump was the winner. That 28-point margin in Harris’ favor among debate viewers is equal to the advantage Trump garnered against President Joe Biden in our post-debate survey in late June.
  • And her image is better than ever: 53% of likely voters have a favorable view of Harris, the largest share we’ve measured this cycle. By comparison, just 44% of voters view Trump favorably.
    • Growing trust in congressional Democrats: Likely voters are also increasingly likely to trust Democrats in Congress over their Republican counterparts to handle a variety of issues since before the debate. This is especially true with regard to immigration and national security, with respective 13- and 8-point advantages for congressional Republicans dwindling to 7- and 3-point edges since last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT