ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

I love what Don Jr. did when reporters tried to corner him about the rigged and stolen 2020 election

He immediately brought up the fact that Biden LOST 18/19 bellwether counties & bellwether states, LOST house seats, and had ZERO enthusiasm behind his campaign

The fake news fraudsters had no reply. They don't know how to deal with people who choose to DOUBLE DOWN instead of cowering in fear.

Elon Musk Fires Off an Urgent Warning That Everyone Needs to Hear

“The other side wants to take away your freedom of speech. They want to take away your right to bear arms. They want to take away your right to vote effectively.

“You've got 14 states now that don't require voter ID. California, where I used to live, just passed a law banning voter ID for voting. I still can't believe that's real.

“So how are you supposed to have a good, proper election if there's no ID? It's just meaningless. And free speech. Free speech is the bedrock of democracy. And if people don't know what's going on, if they don't know the truth, how can you make an informed vote?

“You must have free speech in order to have democracy. That's why it's the First Amendment. And the Second Amendment is there to ensure that we have the First Amendment.”

@elonmusk

Elon Musk Fires Off an Urgent Warning That Everyone Needs to Hear

“The other side wants to take away your freedom of speech. They want to take away your right to bear arms. They want to take away your right to vote effectively.

“You've got 14 states now that don't require voter ID. California, where I used to live, just passed a law banning voter ID for voting. I still can't believe that's real.

“So how are you supposed to have a good, proper election if there's no ID? It's just meaningless. And free speech. Free speech is the bedrock of democracy. And if people don't know what's going on, if they don't know the truth, how can you make an informed vote?

“You must have free speech in order to have democracy. That's why it's the First Amendment. And the Second Amendment is there to ensure that we have the First Amendment.”

@elonmusk

_132835682_trump_false_image02_976x549-nc.png.webp

If you aren't willing to admit that Trump lost, you aren't responsible enough to hold power. Period

Q: Can you say unequivocally that Joe Biden won the 2020 election and Trump lost?

Mike Johnson: This is a gotcha game

Q: So like JD Vance, you cannot say unequivocally that Joe Biden won the 2020 election and Trump lost?

Johnson: I want to talk about the future

Q: Trump is the one still talking about the 2020 electionJohnson:

*refuses to answer*

GZN5gabW4AAZqI5

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT