ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Gets Ukraine Question RIGHT! CNN Melts Down!

The host begged him to say that he wanted Ukraine to win, but it didn’t work. He nailed the answer to that question.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
What an absolute moron. That is a non answer. How do you celebrate this shit that falls from his ass? There is no resolution. Putin wants to take land that doesn’t belong to him. How do you settle on giving away your country? If Cuba invades us they’d get Florida in a settlement?

Man these warmongering lefties dont want peace they just want those people to keep killing each other. I mean the US/EU did start the war back in 2014 in Ukraine by overthrowing the legit Gov of Ukraine. They want a civil war here and they want WW3. They want to kill kids here, I mean do we need anymore proof they are a death cult?

Man these warmongering lefties dont want peace they just want those people to keep killing each other. I mean the US/EU did start the war back in 2014 in Ukraine by overthrowing the legit Gov of Ukraine. They want a civil war here and they want WW3. They want to kill kids here, I mean do we need anymore proof they are a death cult?
They did overthrow the Ukraine govt back in 2014 running a colour revolution and are now currently running the same type scam right here in the US.

No doubt someone, anyone, explaned the situation in Ukraine to Trump. He isn't bright enough to know what is happening.

What an absolute moron. That is a non answer. How do you celebrate this shit that falls from his ass? There is no resolution. Putin wants to take land that doesn’t belong to him. How do you settle on giving away your country? If Cuba invades us they’d get Florida in a settlement?

His answer was the perfect and only acceptable answer. No war, stop killing people.

The fact that statement is controversial is unbelievable.

I've no problem with this answer all. Spoken like a true politician. You Trumpians should be proud, that answer could have come straight out of the mouth of Bill Clinton. Ukraine doesn't like us. They are not "on our side" or anything like that. They ARE scared (with good reason) that Russia wants them as part of Russia. They do want their country back (the parts that Russia overran).

The US SHOULD be on Ukraine's side. Russia is an enemy nation. You can tell b/c they have nuclear weapons pointed at us. This Ukraine war is the worst thing that's happened to Russia in a LONG time. Even worse than their invasion of Afhganistan back in the day.

But pushing Russia back out and then getting peace, would be a great thing. China is watching for sure. Their ambitions for Taiwan are well known, but this has to give them pause for sure.

Reactions: yoshi121374
His answer was the perfect and only acceptable answer. No war, stop killing people.

The fact that statement is controversial is unbelievable.
You’re being intentionally stupid now. Russia wants land. Giving them land means they are getting their way and getting bigger. You went from anti Russia to pro Russia so fast I don’t know if you can figure it out.

That is the correct answer? This might be the biggest crumbling of the right wing war hawks I've ever ever seen.

The correct answer isn't victory? Its surrender and mutually assured survival?
I was an annoying anti war chad in 2002-2006 when it came to Iraq. I KNEW that war was bad for our country and would never end. But boy howdy did Dubya have all of you guys over the barrel. I know its not a surprise to most, but Americans are ****ing stupid.
The WAR that Russia started in Ukraine has a great chance to break Russia's military and in doing so, topple their most ruthless Authoritarian ruler since the CCCP. Its a good thing for USA and bad for China and other Russia allies. We risk only taxes in this conflict and its going amazing for us.

Of course an idiot like Trump thinks we should tell Ukraine to surrender. To claim its to save lives... smh. You guys are duped by a fool. I haven't watched a single bit of his town hall, but you have to be soft in the head to be convinced of anything that man says.

There is only one side to this war that we should support.

You’re being intentionally stupid now. Russia wants land. Giving them land means they are getting their way and getting bigger. You went from anti Russia to pro Russia so fast I don’t know if you can figure it out.

Good try. I am not going to be labeled as Pro or Anti Russia.

The fact is that Ukraine used to be Russian Territory. The fact is that the US led a coup and hand-picked a government in 2014. This just seems like a dispute between Ukraine and Russia.

It also seems as if Hillary (deep state) has irrationally had it out for Russia since concocting the whole Russian Collusion story. Just can't support US involvement in any way for this war.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT