ADVERTISEMENT

CNN - Trump Town Hall

The liberal meltdowns on twitter this morning are amazing. Lots of butt hurt liberal tears this AM.

What it does show though is the GOP would be f*cking stupid to trot Trump out as the candidate. No one unites the left like he does.

Without the mass ballot mail-out with no fake ballot fraud controls means Trump wins

I am all in favor of Trump because he is the kryptonite to the left

Because for many of us the litmus test is whether you believe the election lies or not. Being unwilling to say either way is a real issue for me.
Kinda like Biden doubling down not knowing anything about receiving money from China and his son's business with them.
That kind of litmus test?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Lol " verbal assault " 🤣

Exactly. They love to act like Trump is the toughest guy ever when he's berating his rivals and calling them names as well as all the odd memes that are shared, while at the same.time bemoaning how badly he is attacked. Is he tough or a p***y? His military record and permanent victim status tells me one thing...

The point is you use a litmus test for Trump, but not Biden. They will both fail the test, but the left cannot see that!

I would like better options either way. I however view Trump and his ilk as far more dangerous for America and the world than I do Biden. Personal choice.

I personally feel as if the inability to say, yes or no, he lost the election is a real problem and makes me doubt the seriousness of that person. It isn't a hard question.

Good summary regarding the undermining of election integrity starting back in 2000. Note how Dems cry when they don't win but somehow seem to regain confidence when they do. Almost comical to watch.

I would like better options either way. I however view Trump and his ilk as far more dangerous for America and the world than I do Biden. Personal choice.

I personally feel as if the inability to say, yes or no, he lost the election is a real problem and makes me doubt the seriousness of that person. It isn't a hard question.
We obviously disagree, but to pass over Biden as not a dangerous person is flat sticking your head in the sand. We all know what Trump is. Is dangerous one of them, yes, but more dangerous that a president who is colluding with our biggest national threat and lies about it is very, very high on the list of inexcusable!

This thread is a really good microcasm of our politics right now. Dems hate trump. Republicans don't like him, but will probably vote for him, trump supporters are posting memes and really only seem to care about how liberals are reacting to trump.

That about sums up this election.

Reactions: fcctiger12
This thread is a really good microcasm of our politics right now. Dems hate trump. Republicans don't like him, but will probably vote for him, trump supporters are posting memes and really only seem to care about how liberals are reacting to trump.

That about sums up this election.

You missed the part about the dems being Godawful as well. But the rest is pretty accurate. Except there are some pubs who won’t vote for trump again.

So for much of the country, maybe even a majority, there is no appealing option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT