ADVERTISEMENT

Trump grifting republicans for millions

I prefer to buy DJT stock.

He will be able to sell his shares in a couple of weeks. It will be like a direct contribution. Either I make money on the stock and earn back my contribution, or I write off the losses and get a tax reduction. Win win, except we screw the taxpayer. Using the dems playbook against them.

He will be able to sell his shares in a couple of weeks. It will be like a direct contribution. Either I make money on the stock and earn back my contribution, or I write off the losses and get a tax reduction. Win win, except we screw the taxpayer. Using the dems playbook against them.

That’s great. Really great for you.

Thoughts on trump selling his endorsement to shitty candidates that lose?

Reactions: Dungeon09

We could make a new Bad Idea Jeans commercial with your posts

You’ll happily participate in a rug pull for a candidate you say is a billionaire and you can’t even pay bets you lost?

Democrats are brainwashed sheep and you magas are out there in the light all by yourselves.

Is it though? ....but good try.
Don’t give me that.

She’s been pandering. And as a minority I 1000% see that and will call it out.

I can’t stand when my own people try to use the fact that I am of the same race and culture to make a case for me to support them. Or when those of my culture all of a sudden activate that to their advantage.

• Love
Reactions: TigerRagRob
Don’t give me that.

She’s been pandering. And as a minority I 1000% see that and will call it out.

I can’t stand when my own people try to use the fact that I am of the same race and culture to make a case for me to support them. Or when those of my culture all of a sudden activate that to their advantage.
Ok. You do you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT