ADVERTISEMENT

Trump grifting republicans for millions

I prefer to buy DJT stock.

He will be able to sell his shares in a couple of weeks. It will be like a direct contribution. Either I make money on the stock and earn back my contribution, or I write off the losses and get a tax reduction. Win win, except we screw the taxpayer. Using the dems playbook against them.

He will be able to sell his shares in a couple of weeks. It will be like a direct contribution. Either I make money on the stock and earn back my contribution, or I write off the losses and get a tax reduction. Win win, except we screw the taxpayer. Using the dems playbook against them.

That’s great. Really great for you.

Thoughts on trump selling his endorsement to shitty candidates that lose?

Reactions: Dungeon09

We could make a new Bad Idea Jeans commercial with your posts

You’ll happily participate in a rug pull for a candidate you say is a billionaire and you can’t even pay bets you lost?

Democrats are brainwashed sheep and you magas are out there in the light all by yourselves.

Is it though? ....but good try.
Don’t give me that.

She’s been pandering. And as a minority I 1000% see that and will call it out.

I can’t stand when my own people try to use the fact that I am of the same race and culture to make a case for me to support them. Or when those of my culture all of a sudden activate that to their advantage.

Don’t give me that.

I can’t stand when my own people try to use the fact that I am of the same race and culture to make a case for me to support them. Or when those of my culture all of a sudden activate that to their advantage.
Ok. You do you.

Don’t give me that.

lol Kamala making an offhand comment is definitely the same as Trump the rapist thrice married whoremonger shilling Trump Bibles, Trump Shoes, Trump Picturebooks, etc. to red state poverty line morons who want to vote for the guy who'll cancel the Social Security they use to buy his terrible shit.

lol Kamala making an offhand comment is definitely the same as Trump the rapist thrice married whoremonger shilling Trump Bibles, Trump Shoes, Trump Picturebooks, etc. to red state poverty line morons who want to vote for the guy who'll cancel the Social Security they use to buy his terrible shit.
Why did Kamala not marry until age 49?

Why does she have 93% staff turnover rate as VP?

Maybe because she is a miserable Kunt?

Why did Kamala not marry until age 49?

Why does she have 93% staff turnover rate as VP?

Maybe because she is a miserable Kunt?
Why did Trump marry three times and cheat on all three wives?

Why does 91% of his 2016 cabinet refuse to endorse him?

Maybe it's because he's a senile psychopath who wears diapers and rapes women and kisses up to dictators and lies pathologically and has 34 felonies (and counting) and paints himself orange and tried to stage an insurrection and buddies up to brainworm rapist losers like RFK and appeared in Epstein's phone logs multiple times and brags about grabbing women by the pussy and sells bibles/shoes/picture books to blasphemous morons and is a miserable Kunt?

And this is exactly the point I've made numerous times about why I will vote for a Democrat over Trump.

The president largely sets policy and the promotes it. It's the staffers who he hires who actually have a huge impact on our daily lives and the competency of the government.

Who in the hell is Trump going to hire? Nobody of substance wants to work for that guy.

Reactions: tboonpickens
Can you show any of us here where Trump was convicted of rape?

NO you can't. You're a liar. You should be in jail/sued for making rape allegations.

You're a straight up piece of trash.

NO you can't. You're a liar. You should be in jail/sued for making rape allegations.

So he wasn't convicted of rape but he sexually assaulted her. There's a fine line between the two.

So he wasn't convicted of rape but he sexually assaulted her. There's a fine line between the two.
No there's not. You folks make sh!t up as you go along? Can you show me where he was convicted of sexual assault in a criminal trial? NOPE!

JSTFU.

Learn the law son. Maybe stop supporting rapists before calling someone else trash #WWJD

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT