ADVERTISEMENT

Trump HUGE announcement (getting into NFTs...)

Not sure whether to laugh or cry at that.

47c896c8-878f-4568-af7c-31a2bf9054d0_text.gif

It was actually his first campaign video about his plan for free speech

Are you for real, junior?

He "truthed" this on Wednesday, announcing a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!:

Then the next day he truthed this, BEFORE he posted his video about free speech, and started the post with MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

@scotchtiger @Willence

You want to know how I know that trump is going to be the republican nominee? Just look at this post by @97ClemsonMac . No matter what dumb shit trump does, people like this clown will always have an excuse up their sleeves for it.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Are you for real, junior?

He "truthed" this on Wednesday, announcing a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!:

Then the next day he truthed this, BEFORE he posted his video about free speech, and started the post with MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

@scotchtiger @Willence

You want to know how I know that trump is going to be the republican nominee? Just look at this post by @97ClemsonMac . No matter what dumb shit trump does, people like this clown will always have an excuse up their sleeves for it.

It was his announcement about his NFT thing. It should kill his campaign as if the campaign ever deserved to be alive in the first place. The guy is a complete joke and he's totally lost his mind. Anyone who continues to support him at this juncture is someone I have to wonder if they haven't gone to Jonestown. Have some dignity and some sense of what's best for our country and get us far away from this clown as possible.

That advertisement for the NFT is the smallest most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life from a President of the United States. Joe Biden had a response tweet to that which was absolutely devastating and shows just how embarrassing Trump is at this point. Wake up friends! Everything you may have liked about Trump before is gone now.

What do you mean by this? On this site, in this thread, in this forum? Seems like a ridiculous statement to me. I doubt I could name ten posters I think would buy this, maybe not 5. How many in your opinion?
You got it right in ONE. It is a ridiculous statement. I would certainly HOPE that no one one here will buy these, much less buy two sets and put one in the bathroom for some "me" time. The purpose was to match the craziness that was the trading card announcement with a crazy statement.

Are the trading cards illegal?
No, they’re immoral. If you are actually a billionaire stop grifting people. It’s not that hard to see trump loves Jesus, just that he has a hard time understanding the lessons we learned in kindergarten.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I’m shocked.

But answer the question. Why would a billionaire risk his reputation to make $4.5mm.
Popular demand. Some people obviously want them. Doesn't bother me at all. I loved his speech on 1st amendment freedom.

ADVERTISEMENT