ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on X with Elon

Thats not real is it? That has to be fake.
It's totally real lol. I heard it with my own ears last night and posted about it on Page 2 of this thread. 😅 I forgot the part with him saying "it will be a bad day" though haha

OMFG, I can't take this low-brow stream of consciousness anymore.

"I was telling Putin something and he said NO WAY and I said WAY!" 🤣

"Biden's words that came out of his face were so stupid"😅

These are not serious people and why the hell does it sound like Trump is saying Schlitz over and over again?

Honest question:

Show of hands, how many people actually watched it ITT?

I can't stand Biden, but I have watched every single interview word for word. I find it interesting that we're sharing thoughts and opinions on things that we don't watch. I don't want Fox to tell me what Biden said, because they'll spin it.

It's the equivalent of coworkers talking about a game from the weekend, but you chime in " the best team didn't win". They respond, "well, did you watch it" and you respond "No, I didn't need to."

Wut????

Very strange times we're in. It's as if we're all experts without research. Just wild to me.

Honest question:

Show of hands, how many people actually watched it ITT?

I can't stand Biden, but I have watched every single interview word for word. I find it interesting that we're sharing thoughts and opinions on things that we don't watch. I don't want Fox to tell me what Biden said, because they'll spin it.

It's the equivalent of coworkers talking about a game from the weekend, but you chime in " the best team didn't win". They respond, "well, did you watch it" and you respond "No, I didn't need to."

Wut????

Very strange times we're in. It's as if we're all experts without research. Just wild to me.
It wasn't televised(that I know of) It was just an audio interview on X. I listened to 25-30 mins of it but couldn't take it anymore. It was juvenile and Elon sounded as dumb as Trump IMO.

It wasn't televised(that I know of) It was just an audio interview on X. I listened to 25-30 mins of it but couldn't take it anymore. It was juvenile and Elon sounded as dumb as Trump IMO.
Well, at least you tried.

Not judging here, honestly but I can't stand more than 5 minutes of Biden, but i make sure i listen to all of it. I have much more respect for people who listen to someone talk, and then share their thoughts.

I think trying is effort and it takes effort to educate yourself. At least you tried, my friend.

Well, at least you tried.

Not judging here, honestly but I can't stand more than 5 minutes of Biden, but i make sure i listen to all of it. I have much more respect for people who listen to someone talk, and then share their thoughts.

I think trying is effort and it takes effort to educate yourself. At least you tried, my friend.
Yup, I gave it the old college try but as you might expect, it wasn't so much an interview as it was an excuse for Trump to ramble unintelligenty about the same old grievances we've heard 1000 times before.

Not fun listening to Biden either but at least he keeps it short, lol.

Elon AGAIN offering to host Kamala. She has still not accepted.

:rolleyes:
Why should she? Do you expect her to go on Newsmax, OAN, Brietbart, Infowars, and all the other channels that peddle misinformation and lies on behalf of the Trump campaign?

You should probably step away from TI and enroll in some kind of education.

Elon AGAIN offering to host Kamala. She has still not accepted.

:rolleyes:
All your other propaganda keeps flopping so this is what you're down to?

Reactions: yoshi121374
No idea what you are talking about chief
trump promised to build the wall and make Mexico pay for it, no? Did he also say he would repeal and replace Obamacare? Am I remembering Hillary's promises from that campaign?

Why should she? Do you expect her to go on Newsmax, OAN, Brietbart, Infowars, and all the other channels that peddle misinformation and lies on behalf of the Trump campaign?

You should probably step away from TI and enroll in some kind of education.
Why shouldn’t she? Pick any MSM outlet and do one interview. She won’t because she’s incapable and her people know it.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
I think we are moving down the road towards a Mark Cuban Presidency and I'm there for it. Dude is what the MAGA hoped Trump was, but with some actual morals and someone who actually made his own way. Trump is the fake version of Cuban
He was my dream candidate all along but now I'm torn between him and Shapiro. Maybe they'd make a great team?

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT