ADVERTISEMENT

Trump pulling for South Carolina over Georgia

i'm just gearing up for the reaction here when that audio of him saying the n word actually comes out
Will make no difference. The people who don’t like him will like him even less and the people who do like him will like him even more.

We’ll probably just hear a lot about how Obama used the N word in a radio interview.

I'm fine, I'm just acknowledging that you're a crazy person. It's one thing to have different opinions on something but you have a way of stating something that is factually incorrect as fact and then moving the goalposts when you're proven wrong. The golf thing has been exhaustively covered by the evil MSM and it's not even close which President has spent more time playing. How you even got the idea that Obama played "10x as much" is completely beyond me.

Dude. Trump does no wrong. Obama plays 10x more golf than Trump because TRUMP says so. Who are you going to believe, Trump or those stupid "facts"? Here's a hint since you are obviously a liberal nut... it's TRUMP.

I'm fine, I'm just acknowledging that you're a crazy person. It's one thing to have different opinions on something but you have a way of stating something that is factually incorrect as fact and then moving the goalposts when you're proven wrong. The golf thing has been exhaustively covered by the evil MSM and it's not even close which President has spent more time playing. How you even got the idea that Obama played "10x as much" is completely beyond me.

( See, I never took anything in this thread seriously. I knew the haters would all rise up in arms over golf. I openly admitted to being wrong as soon as adcam pointed it out. Post #33 itt.
Just look at all the mumbo jumbo between your post and this response)
Hate is a very destructive force. I keep serious political talk in the RoundTable.

crowell+puppy.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a link to that assertion? I am calling serious BS on that because Trump goes golfing every weekend. I think I read where he has spent far more on vacation travel than any other President by the point in office. I sometimes think Trump supporters think they can say anything and get away with it because their hero says lies and his supporters do not care.

Haters gonna hate.

Reactions: Earle36
You obviously dont get out much if you believe this bullshit. Trump plays more golf than any recent President, including Obama. I get being a conservative and supporting an agenda, but to believe nonsense like this while completely ignoring the facts that are out there is ridiculous.

I'm getting ready to turn 50 later this year so I'm obviously not his age, but I'm pretty sure I'd take his money right now.

No one really cares.

I think it’s just that Trump’s better at golf. I’ve seen Obama whiff on a golf swing and from the pitchers mound. Dude swings and throws like a girl, yet the media acted like he was Tiger Woods meets Michael Jordan. Say what you will about Trump, but he’s got a good swing and is a hell of a President, if you care things like the little people, middle class, American citizens, jobs, and the economy.

Will make no difference. The people who don’t like him will like him even less and the people who do like him will like him even more.

We’ll probably just hear a lot about how Obama used the N word in a radio interview.

I don’t disagree but it will still be entertaining to see the mental gymnastics required to be cool with the n word

I think it’s just that Trump’s better at golf. I’ve seen Obama whiff on a golf swing and from the pitchers mound. Dude swings and throws like a girl, yet the media acted like he was Tiger Woods meets Michael Jordan. Say what you will about Trump, but he’s got a good swing and is a hell of a President, if you care things like the little people, middle class, American citizens, jobs, and the economy.

You're right! Wow, Trumpster is playing quite a bit. He makes it a business outing usually, however. MAGA. (He's 8 strokes better than Obama).

Thank you for acknowledging I am right. That is more that most would do. I just think it is hypocritical for Trump to have bashed Obama for playing golf (which he did bash him) when he does it more than Obama. As for making it a business trip, Trump is not supposed to be doing business in office. IF you meant that he does politics while golf, Obama had many fellow politicians playing golf with him too - sometimes even from the other party!! But, yeah, saying Obama plays more golf than Trump, I believe we can debunk that right now.

I don’t disagree but it will still be entertaining to see the mental gymnastics required to be cool with the n word

Suckabee already started today.

"but the Clinton's invited him to their wedding. He can't be a racist."

Lib’s over playing the race card and PC Card is what got Trump elected. Like the boy who cried wolf too many times. So keep it and let’s see what happens. So far, almost every candidate that Trump has endorsed has not only won but won in a big way.

Lib’s over playing the race card and PC Card is what got Trump elected. Like the boy who cried wolf too many times. So keep it and let’s see what happens. So far, almost every candidate that Trump has endorsed has not only won but won in a big way.
Playing the race card certainly helped Trump get elected. He's played it more than most.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT