ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Shot?

Political rhetoric in this country is too extreme from both parties. Don’t think any reasonable person can deny that.
Sincerely hoping no Democrats or mainstream media feed into any conspiracies here. There will always be fringe people who push crazy, but if the President or any mainstream Dems push the idea that this was staged without hard, hard evidence, it’d be extremely disappointing, disingenuous, and hypocritical.

I absolutely rail on conservatives for their post truth narratives and seemingly the ease of which they buy into batshit conspiracy theories, and I would not be able to stand by and defend Democrats if they do the same here.

Hopefully in a few days we’ll have more facts on who the shooter was etc and BOTH sides will accept whatever those facts turn out to be (doubtful) and things will settle back into a relative norm, although the new normal in American politics is already pretty crazy.

All true, but the left knows there’s only one way to beat him. That’s where we are, and what caused this.
Love your position, and hope for a fair election. (hahaha)

Beating the Democratic 'machine' will be extremely difficult.

They THOUGHT they had done enough to get Hillary elected.
Amazed and disappointed, they spent the next 4 years polishing their methodology.
BOOM. Amazing results (on film) and overnight returns. Amazing I tell you.

With 4 more years of polishing?
I am not confident at all.

Dems want to promote the lie that Trump is a existential threat to democracy and they cultivate and encourage crazies . Something like this was inevitable.
The left has been doing this long before Trump got involved in politics. They used the power of the Gov to go after conservatives during the Obama Admin and its gotten worse since. This is what happens when you let one side get their way with no feedback. My guess, the right will start giving them the feedback they needed long ago now...

Last edited:
How could the supposed top notch security service (secret service) in the world allow roofs of buildings to be unprotected so a sniper couldn’t crawl up on the roof and start shooting ? Not just for Trumps safety but everyone at that rally? Securing the tops of buildings is security services 101…. Hmmmm

How could the supposed top notch security service (secret service) in the world allow roofs of buildings to be unprotected so a sniper couldn’t crawl up on the roof and start shooting ? Not just for Trumps safety but everyone at that rally? Securing the tops of buildings is security services 101…. Hmmmm
He should be fired tonight

The fact that a direct high ground in line clean straight sniper shot with a high powered deer rifle was not mitigated or prevented by pre planning as beyond the pale.

This was incredible stupidity or planned to allow the shooter to have that overwatch position.

This will take some serious investigations to determine why this existed.

I want to think stupidity or careless.

Let pray it does not come out this was a planned conspiracy by a deep space cabal.

The fact that a direct high ground in line clean straight sniper shot with a high powered deer rifle was not mitigated or prevented by pre planning as beyond the pale.

This was incredible stupidity or planned to allow the shooter to have that overwatch position.

This will take some serious investigations to determine why this existed.

I want to think stupidity or careless.

Let pray it does not come out this was a planned conspiracy by a deep space cabal.

Either way the head of Secret Service should be fired tonight.

Here in North Carolina the Republican running for governor said last week “some people need to be killed.” It’s really absurd what we’ve allowed to become normal politics in this country.

Not sure how we get the toothpaste back in the tube.

Not possible me thinks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT