ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Shot?

And it turns out,

the same Bureau that,

Planted the Russian Collusion.

Planted the classified documents in the Trump Mar-a-Lago raid.

Planted the Jan 6 pipe bombs.

And disrupted the official proceedings of Jan 6.

is now investigating the attempted assassination of Donald J. Trump.

📝children please cross with caution.

Doesn't look good. I will wait to hear what they say though.

I’m not quite ready to go there … yet. I want to hear explanations on HOW a roof top a hundred yards away was not secured.

However, every Democrat politician, media personality, or minion who uttered the hyperbole of “threat to democracy” and other bold faced nonsense is absolutely responsible for an assassination attempt on our soil.

These people no longer get to speak …

Last edited:
Here in North Carolina the Republican running for governor said last week “some people need to be killed.” It’s really absurd what we’ve allowed to become normal politics in this country.

Not sure how we get the toothpaste back in the tube.
As a proud Republican, I got to say that guy in NC is a moron!

Reactions: PalmettoTiger1
I’m not quite ready to go there … yet. I want to hear explanations on HOW a roof top a hundred yards away was not secured.

However, every Democrat politician, media personality, or minion who uttered the hyperbole of “threat to democracy” and other bold faced nonsense is absolutely responsible for an assassination attempt on our soil.

These people not longer get to speak …
Yes we do. Trump is still a fundamental threat to democracy. Yesterday did not change that.

You want to talk democracy yet, your party has sued Tump, arrested and convicted (for now) him, has the mainstream media creating false narratives, and now shot the political rival…..is this democracy at work?
First, I'm not a Democrat. I'm unregistered for any political party and I've voted both ways in elections at every level. I'm a left leaning, liberal, independent. As to the rest of your question, no, our democracy is badly damaged and has been for a long time. At this point it's on life support, and neither one of these guys is the person we need to get it moving back in the right direction.

Left unchecked, the far left is going to politically correct us into oblivion or the far right is going to dictate us into oblivion. Pick your poison. My perspective tells me we have a better chance to save democracy if Trump loses. None of that means I want him shot, or that I support anything that happened yesterday.

You’re a freaking MORON with this garbage!!!!

I consider the thoughts that the thinking that Trump is a threat to Democracy as a a dog barking at the moon.

The Democrats and Biden have far superior records over Trump in regards to harming Democracy

I am voting Trump all day long to

SAVE DEMOCRACY BY ELECTING TRUMP

TRUMP IS A MAN WITHOUT EQUAL AS I WISH I HAD HIS COURAGE AND FORTITUDE

I don't expect you to agree. The price of liberty is having to deal with opinions and ideas that you don't want to hear. Saying half the country no longer gets a voice because of this is un-American.
People like you have been saying half the country shouldn't have a voice because they vote for Trump for the last 8 years.

People like you have been saying half the country shouldn't have a voice because they vote for Trump for the last 8 years.
I have never said someone shouldn't have a voice. I've issued very strong opinions on what I think of y'all's opinions, but I've never said you don't have a right to think or say them.

I don't know what "people like you" even means.

I don't expect you to agree. The price of liberty is having to deal with opinions and ideas that you don't want to hear. Saying half the country no longer gets a voice because of this is un-American.
It’s comments like yours that’s a threat to democracy!! The hate that comes from your mouth is disgusting at times!

Last edited:
Reactions: Allornothing
I have never said someone shouldn't have a voice. I've issued very strong opinions on what I think of y'all's opinions, but I've never said you don't have a right to think or say them.

I don't know what "people like you" even means.
People like you means those who call Trump supporters Fascists and Deplorable. When you don't even seem to know what a Fascist is. Fascist attempt to falsely imprison their rivals. They attempt to kill their rivals. They weaponize the government against their opponents. They attempt to convince others that their opponents are an existential threat to their way of life. Fascism is state control over everything. None of that sounds like Trump or his supporters. That does sound like Biden and the democratic party. And there is overwhelming proof of that. So since you have very clearly claimed that I and people like me are "fascists" then you are one of those people.

OK Hearing the information regarding the Secret Service and how the operation is handled

Failure of massive proportions

Head of SS was a female Pepsi Executive

Training 30 minutes a year

It is going to get really bad as the management of the SS is described going forward

DEI AT ITS WORSE

Which side of the political parties has tried to censor the other

Be honest with me and I will listen
He can’t be honest because then he has to admit that the Democratic Party is an enemy of the State!! Since Barack Obama they have been spewing hate speech and division…from Ferguson to Russian interference it’s been nothing but division and lies. From “a basket of deplorable’s” to “MAGA extremism”…NOTHING but division and lies! They want to say Trump is a threat to democracy but they need to be looking at Obama, Clinton, Clapper, Brennen and Biden!! The Democratic Party IS the threat!!!

The only way they could beat him.

Unreal desperation by the left. Their candidate can’t even stand, Trump stood up and made a fist after being shot. What a bada**.

This country is overrun with evil losers.

Best of luck beating Trump in November.
Really sad that our country has gone so far down the tube's. I don't care what your leanings are how are we going to go back to being able to have intelligence dialog about any issues? Do we all have to lose respect for each other? It seems if we don't humble ourselves and at least try to get along our country will complete this Tribal separation that will destroy us.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Which side of the political parties has tried to censor the other

Be honest with me and I will listen
Correct, obviously conservatives wouldn’t want to censor things. Radio, tv, most mass communications haven’t been picketed by crazy christians who must control the messages their kids hear by censorship rather than parenting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT