ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker speaking the truth!

Free Tucker is the best Tucker.

He is laughing all the way, still getting paid $20mm a year by Fox and then getting paid by X on top of that. And his audience is now worldwide and bigger than ever.

I really like how he is traveling to other countries like Spain and Argentina and giving those politicians a platform.

Tucker interviews Alex Jones for 2 hours tonight. Establishment is not going to be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Will he ask him about his sheep calling and threatening sandyhook victims? Or 9-11? I doubt it Tucker will lick his ball the whole interview.

Looks like Alex Jones will be back on the X platform soon.

I think Elon caves and lets him back on to piss off the establishment. The harder they try to ban speech, the harder he fights for free speech.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Meta’s new social media platform, Threads, has taken the industry by storm.

Threads has picked up a record number of users since launch, shattering all previous records.

This up-to-date guide provides user statistics and other relevant data about the platform. Here’s what you can expect to learn about below.

Top Threads User Statistics​

• Threads currently has 141 million users.

Meta’s new social media platform, Threads, has taken the industry by storm.

Threads has picked up a record number of users since launch, shattering all previous records.

This up-to-date guide provides user statistics and other relevant data about the platform. Here’s what you can expect to learn about below.

Top Threads User Statistics​

• Threads currently has 141 million users.

Ok

• Haha
Reactions: AugTig
yah right wingers should definitely keep aligning themselves with cuckoo bird and disgraced and bankrupt Alex Jones.

Looks like the people will get to hear Putins side of the story straight from the horses mouth.

A lot of people have interviewed Putin now all of the sudden the lapdog media has a problem with it. Ain't that something?

A lot of people have interviewed Putin now all of the sudden the lapdog media has a problem with it. Ain't that something?
Are you responding to my post? Because if you are, you completely missed my drift but no point in trying to explain it to you, you'd just come back with another simple, irrelevant one-liner

208 million apparently cared. That was just one video. Imagine if we added them all together.

And to think Tucker is still cashing checks from Fox. Lulz
No they didn't care fat****wad. They involuntarily received a post in their news feed from a bond villain hell-bent on radicalizing the population.

No they didn't care fat****wad. They involuntarily received a post in their news feed from a bond villain hell-bent on radicalizing the population.
Keep telling yourself that as legacy media dies a slow death.

Btw, once you understand how algos work, you will notice that it’s not involuntary at all. I know this new fangled social media is hard to keep up with, but I have faith you can get the grasp of it.

Last edited:
alex jones is a pathetic individual. Why are you so happy about it???
Because the MSM is even more pathetic and it pissed them off and that makes me happy. The legacy media as a collective group are a bunch of lying frauds.

People shit on Jones for saying some crazy shit, the problem is a lot of the shit he is saying is true.

Certainly not about Sandy Hook.
No and he admitted that and apologized several time over. He also has a billion dollar judgement against him i believe. I don't care about Alex Jones. I do enjoy seeing the MSM getting their panties in a wad because they can't control the narrative anymore.

No and he admitted that and apologized several time over. He also has a billion dollar judgement against him i believe. I don't care about Alex Jones. I do enjoy seeing the MSM getting their panties in a wad because they can't control the narrative anymore.
I don't deal with the MSM much anymore. It just makes my life a lot more enjoyable. Things really aren't that bad if you avoid it.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Tucker:

A few years ago, we learned conclusively that, in fact, the FBI and the federal intel agencies, the dozen or more federal intel agencies we have, for some reason, had been working secretly against Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Trump had whispered about this, then shouted about it, was roundly denounced as a conspiracy nut, a lunatic. But in the end, he was vindicated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT