Little stupidity on both sides

I mean why not roll the dang window down when they tell you to

why not get in the car when they tell you to

Cops definitely over reacted

Little stupidity on both sides

I mean why not roll the dang window down when they tell you to

why not get in the car when they tell you to

Cops definitely over reacted
Except you don't have to roll your window down. What you do have to do and don't have to do actually matters in America. I get tired of people telling you that you should violate your own rights to get a person in authority to do their job correctly. The officer had his license and registration and as he is gone you don't have to have your window down.

As a matter of fact you can communicate with it up and you can hand them any info they request and them roll it back up. Hill is correct. Give him his ticket. That's the biggest punishment that should've happened. We all hope for a warning in that situation. Hill not being "nice" to the cop should only guarantee he will get a ticket instead of that warning. The cop(s) overreacted.

These guys give good cops a bad name. We gotta start making punishing the assholes the norm so people can feel like the bad ones are being punished at least. And Hill can be an asshole about the cop banging on his vehicle like that especially when the cop continued to do it after the owner of the car expressed he didn't like it. I hope those idiots are fired.

I know Calais Campbell was the guy walking up earlier but who was the guy at the end who they were asking for his license? Was that another Miami player?

I know Calais Campbell was the guy walking up earlier but who was the guy at the end who they were asking for his license? Was that another Miami player?
It was someone who illegally parked in the middle of the road.

It was someone who illegally parked in the middle of the road.
It looks like Calais parked and then got out to walk down there. I assume the other dude in the passenger seat is just a busy riding with him since Calais said it was his car at the end as the driver.

Except you don't have to roll your window down. What you do have to do and don't have to do actually matters in America. I get tired of people telling you that you should violate your own rights to get a person in authority to do their job correctly. The officer had his license and registration and as he is gone you don't have to have your window down.

As a matter of fact you can communicate with it up and you can hand them any info they request and them roll it back up. Hill is correct. Give him his ticket. That's the biggest punishment that should've happened. We all hope for a warning in that situation. Hill not being "nice" to the cop should only guarantee he will get a ticket instead of that warning. The cop(s) overreacted.

These guys give good cops a bad name. We gotta start making punishing the assholes the norm so people can feel like the bad ones are being punished at least. And Hill can be an asshole about the cop banging on his vehicle like that especially when the cop continued to do it after the owner of the car expressed he didn't like it. I hope those idiots are fired.
I agree with you - except it’s reported that the windows were illegally tinted. That is what they’ll get off on. The windows being limp black (allegedly 0%) and they couldn’t see in which is a safety concern .

Still both cops should be fired

No one has said, but still not sure why that would result in the level of force shown? As stated above, this was after he already gave them his id and registration.

So after being pulled over for reckless driving, going 50+ mph over the speed limit, and you think his behavior was appropriate? He is not going to get much sympathy. He acted like an asshole.

So after being pulled over for reckless driving, going 50+ mph over the speed limit, and you think his behavior was appropriate? He is not going to get much sympathy. He acted like an asshole.
It was stated well above that his behavior, regardless of whether you think was assholish, should result only in a ticket. None of his behavior require the force shown in that video. He was not threatening and was well within his rights to act the way he did.

Unpopular opinion, cops have every right to ensure their safety at a traffic stop.

They could have put him in jail solely for reckless driving. He shouldn’t have been acting like an asshole.

Going 50mph + over the speed limit is a valid reason to be suspicious. If the windows are illegally tinted and the cops can not ensure their own safety then that’s a problem.

The cops were in the right here, 100%

It was stated well above that his behavior, regardless of whether you think was assholish, should result only in a ticket. None of his behavior require the force shown in that video. He was not threatening and was well within his rights to act the way he did.
No 50mph over is reckless driving and will land your ass in jail in many places. Especially if your name is not Tyreek Hill.

Unpopular opinion, cops have every right to ensure their safety at a traffic stop.

They could have put him in jail solely for reckless driving. He shouldn’t have been acting like an asshole.

Going 50mph + over the speed limit is a valid reason to be suspicious. If the windows are illegally tinted and the cops can not ensure their own safety then that’s a problem.

The cops were in the right here, 100%
What was unsafe that you saw in that video? When/how were the cops threatened?

Reactions: yoshi121374
No 50mph over is reckless driving and will land your ass in jail in many places. Especially if your name is not Tyreek Hill.
It hasn't been established that he was going 50mph over unless you saw it reported somewhere.

It hasn't been established that he was going 50mph over unless you saw it reported somewhere.
I’ve seen it reported several places.

My comments are based on that being true. Let’s assume it is. Does that change your opinion?

Are you defending him without seeing the evidence? How do you know he didn’t almost kill someone?

I’ve seen it reported several places.

My comments are based on that being true. Let’s assume it is. Does that change your opinion?

Are you defending him without seeing the evidence? How do you know he didn’t almost kill someone?
If he almost killed someone, then why would they be tapping on the glass after getting his ID and registration? Wouldn't they have immediately gotten him out of the car and cuffed?

I haven't, I've only seen the body cam footage.

Would you agree that if he was going 50+ mph over (rumor is 57 over) that changes things a little bit? As opposed to say if he was going 15 over?

50mph is a total disrespect for the law.

If he almost killed someone, then why would they be tapping on the glass after getting his ID and registration? Wouldn't they have immediately gotten him out of the car and cuffed?
Maybe they were trying to be reasonable? Idk

But 50mph is unsafe no matter if you almost kill someone or not.

25mph over is considered reckless driving and he was more than 100% over that.

How much of this would have happened had he been cooperative, apologetic for driving (wasn't it 50mph+) over the speed limit?

It's clear that the police escalated things and that is their job to avoid so action should be taken against their behavior. That being said, had he been cooperative and not a douchebag when he was the person originally putting lives in danger driving recklessly, maybe things would have been different. I would give an 'F' to everyone involved.

I'm not how sure an officer would be with a guy behind tinted windows he can't see in a traffic stop. All we need is cooperation. Personally, for going that fast, that should be an automatic ticket to jail and loss of license.

Reactions: fatpiggy
How much of this would have happened had he been cooperative, apologetic for driving (wasn't it 50mph+) over the speed limit?

It's clear that the police escalated things and that is their job to avoid so action should be taken against their behavior. That being said, had he been cooperative and not a douchebag when he was the person originally putting lives in danger driving recklessly, maybe things would have been different. I would give an 'F' to everyone involved.

I'm not how sure an officer would be with a guy behind tinted windows he can't see in a traffic stop. All we need is cooperation. Personally, for going that fast, that should be an automatic ticket to jail and loss of license.

He should not have played the game. #priviledge

Would you agree that if he was going 50+ mph over (rumor is 57 over) that changes things a little bit? As opposed to say if he was going 15 over?

50mph is a total disrespect for the law.
No I don't think it would change what I saw as excessive force in the video.
What would change my mind is if Tyreek was threatened or being combative, I did not see that.

But I'm still trying to find anything that points to 50+mph, I just went through about 20 published articles and none of them indicate that.

Reactions: yoshi121374
What would change my mind is if Tyreek was threatened or being combative, I did not see that.

But I'm still trying to find anything that points to 50+mph, I just went through about 20 published articles and none of them indicate that.
He threatened society by reckless driving. And then he was a huge bitch calling for “drew”.

Good luck. This dude just likes Twitter. No other source is legitimate to him.

Reactions: wrw311
There was no excessive force in that video.

He (solidly) broke the law, refused to obey lawful commands on multiple occasions. When he didn’t he paid the price. Nothing excessive about that.

Sprinkle some crack on him and let’s get out of here!

Ok, but to be clear even though I think you know what I mean, I'm talking about threatening the cops.
You don’t have to specifically threaten cops in order for them to give you lawful commands. Not sure what your point is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT