ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccines for children

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Food for thought.

The Vast Majority of Newborns DO NOT Need to get the Hepatitis B Vaccine, which has Formaldehyde and Aluminum in it…

• Hepatitis B is spread by two routes
— sexually transmitted
— intravenous needles

• If you push your doctors about Hepatitis B and why your child should get it, they say… Americans are too stupid to get it later, and the child at daycare could trip over a needle at daycare that has hepatitis B on it..
—— “Has there ever been in history a human case where that happens?” NO

• The Hepatitis B vaccine is formaldehyde and aluminum in it, which is a neuro-toxin…
—— when a baby is getting several shots at once, their bodies are overloaded with toxic inputs.

• Once you follow the money, it paints a pretty sinister picture..
—— the American Academy of Pediatrics main funders are Meade Johnson that makes formula, the company that makes influenza vaccines
—— Abbot Nutrition which makes formula
—— Cadbury Chocolate, which pays millions of dollars to the American Diabetes Association

“These people are funding the organizations that cherry picks the research to make our pediatric guidelines…”

rumble.com/v5bqgss-newbor…
Full Interview

The Vast Majority of Newborns DO NOT Need to get the Hepatitis B Vaccine, which has Formaldehyde and Aluminum in it…

• Hepatitis B is spread by two routes
— sexually transmitted
— intravenous needles

• If you push your doctors about Hepatitis B and why your child should get it, they say… Americans are too stupid to get it later, and the child at daycare could trip over a needle at daycare that has hepatitis B on it..
—— “Has there ever been in history a human case where that happens?” NO

• The Hepatitis B vaccine is formaldehyde and aluminum in it, which is a neuro-toxin…
—— when a baby is getting several shots at once, their bodies are overloaded with toxic inputs.

• Once you follow the money, it paints a pretty sinister picture..
—— the American Academy of Pediatrics main funders are Meade Johnson that makes formula, the company that makes influenza vaccines
—— Abbot Nutrition which makes formula
—— Cadbury Chocolate, which pays millions of dollars to the American Diabetes Association

“These people are funding the organizations that cherry picks the research to make our pediatric guidelines…”

Clip
rumble.com/v5bqgss-newbor…
Full Interview
x.com/tuckercarlson/…

I will say this.

SOMETHING is causing an alarming rise in autism in our country.

Vaccines, among other practices, should be heavily scrutinized until progress is made.

Maybe it’s not the vaccines, but when we give the vaccines?. The bottom line is that anyone pretending to know is full of shit. Same thing with Alzheimer’s no one knows much about stopping it. Billions of billions into research and not much progress. Frustrating. Gotta keep trying though.

I will say this.

Vaccines, among other practices, should be heavily scrutinized until progress is made.

Maybe it’s not the vaccines, but when we give the vaccines?. The bottom line is that anyone pretending to know is full of shit. Same thing with Alzheimer’s no one knows much about stopping it. Billions of billions into research and not much progress. Frustrating. Gotta keep trying though.
first it was trump, now it's Jenny McCarthy? you guys will follow any retard as long as they say what your educated brain thinks.

first it was trump, now it's Jenny McCarthy? you guys will follow any retard as long as they say what your educated brain thinks.
You know your TDS is showing when you bring up Trump when his name is not even mentioned in the entire thread.

How about conjure up a thought of your own? And then see if you can type it out.

Actually fix your TDS first and then work on thinking.

Seriously look at this clown.

A non political thread and no mention of politics but all this idiot can think about is Trump. Pathetic

First I’ll say that our kids got all the required vaccines and within the recommended time parameters.

That said, I think there is room for nuance here. Perhaps getting 6 vaccines at once is too much for some immune systems. We chose to spread ours out to minimize risk.

There are two reasons vaccines are rushed so early. First to protect the baby as quickly as possible. Second to protect the “herd” as quickly as possible. Not all kids are the same. The risk profile for hep B for my infant is quite different that one in the projects with needles and drug use around. One size fits all doesn’t always apply when circumstances and risk profiles are wildly different. I understand why the “herd” policy needs to be what it is, but individual decisions are okay too.

And of course we weren’t stupid enough to subject our healthy children to the Covid vaccine. In fact we pulled our youngest out of a well-regarded private school when we were asked to sign a form that would allow them to mandate the Covid vaccine for him as a 2 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and fatpiggy
First I’ll say that our kids got all the required vaccines and within the recommended time parameters.

That said, I think there is room for nuance here. Perhaps getting 6 vaccines at once is too much for some immune systems. We chose to spread ours out to minimize risk.

There are two reasons vaccines are rushed so early. First to protect the baby as quickly as possible. Second to protect the “herd” as quickly as possible. Not all kids are the same. The risk profile for hep B for my infant is quite different that one in the projects with needles and drug use around. One size fits all doesn’t always apply when circumstances and risk profiles are wildly different. I understand why the “herd” policy needs to be what it is, but individual decisions are okay too.

And of course we weren’t stupid enough to subject our healthy children to the Covid vaccine. In fact we pulled our youngest out of a well-regarded private school when we were asked to sign a form that would allow them to mandate the Covid vaccine for him as a 2 year old.

It’s amazing to me that you have some people like the poster above who just want to continue the status quo despite the numbers increasing at an alarming rate. And no, I do not think the sole cause for the numbers going higher is more diagnosis. There seems to be an actual increase in the number of autism cases.

Vaccines are an area that should be open to investigation. Take RFK and he will point out that there have been several (not sure how many) where vaccines were given and the very next day symptoms suddenly appear.

Maybe vaccines are the cause and maybe not, but I don’t trust the people unequivocally saying they are not the problem.

It’s amazing to me that you have some people like the poster above who just want to continue the status quo despite the numbers increasing at an alarming rate. And no, I do not think the sole cause for the numbers going higher is more diagnosis. There seems to be an actual increase in the number of autism cases.

Vaccines are an area that should be open to investigation. Take RFK and he will point out that there have been several (not sure how many) where vaccines were given and the very next day symptoms suddenly appear.

Maybe vaccines are the cause and maybe not, but I don’t trust the people unequivocally saying they are not the problem.

The thing for me is that because they have to make policy for the herd, they have to make policy based on the lowest common denominator in many cases. Is the risk of hep B for a baby born to shitbag, white trash, drug abusing parents higher than a very small potential risk of autism (not saying they are linked, but as an example)? Sure. Is it for my kid? Probably not.

It’s okay to question the experts because the experts may not have developed their policies and recommendations for your kid and kids like them.

I have explained repeatedly why the diagnosis of autism is in the rise. Anti-vaxxers don't want to hear facts that don't fit the narrative. They don't want to hear from experts who have literally worked with autistic children for decades.

There has never been a single study that hasn't been refuted as false, that has shown any connection between autism and vaccines. Not a single one.

You know your TDS is showing when you bring up Trump when his name is not even mentioned in the entire thread.

How about conjure up a thought of your own? And then see if you can type it out.

Actually fix your TDS first and then work on thinking.
you start dozens of threads about biden and kalama and i have TDS for pointing out you hug his balls? and they say conservatives are the only ones with a sense of humor.

I have explained repeatedly why the diagnosis of autism is in the rise. Anti-vaxxers don't want to hear facts that don't fit the narrative. They don't want to hear from experts who have literally worked with autistic children for decades.

There has never been a single study that hasn't been refuted as false, that has shown any connection between autism and vaccines. Not a single one.
But they're just asking questions!

Reactions: yoshi121374
Anyone touting RFK as some authority on Vaccines needs to listen to this podcast. The dude is full of shit.

Reactions: yoshi121374

You also explained repeatedly that transing kids is ok and Joe Biden was sharp as a tack. I’m going to move on to other opinions. Others should too.

Anyone touting RFK as some authority on Vaccines needs to listen to this podcast. The dude is full of shit.

No one, no one, claimed he is an authority.

We are claiming that he asks good questions.

How dare he!

You also explained repeatedly that transing kids is ok and Joe Biden was sharp as a tack. I’m going to move on to other opinions. Others should too.
Never said that, but we know you aren't a serious person. Enjoy trolling and saying dumb shit that isn't true.

I will say this.

It's NOT the vaccines. That's been proven beyond a doubt.

Here's a link for a primer on the subject (WebMD). It's certainly not the best source as it's very tertiary, but provides an overview of the subject over the last 25 years or so. There's a ton of links in the article providing the ability to drill down into the actual studies themselves.

I agree on the increase in autism. That's pretty much beyond doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT