ADVERTISEMENT

Vance VP Pick

This gets blue collar swing voters in Michigan. Solidifies Michigan and probably Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. He is like Trump in policy not personality.

I mean Biden called black people dangerous predators and said marriage was only between a man and a woman when he was VP. People can change opinions I suppose.
No, he did not. Here's what actually happened. The lie that Biden called black people "super predators" first came from, you guessed it, Donald Trump.

Reactions: dpic73
No, he did not. Here's what actually happened. The lie that Biden called black people "super predators" first came from, you guessed it, Donald Trump.

Still fact checking with CNN. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Orange&Purple
Vance is an interesting pick. He's a very bright mind and he has not been afraid to evolve his views. I am sure we'll see all the old clips of him decrying Trump as ill suited to be president ad nauseum. He's clearly changed his thinking there.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Someone break this down for me. Good, bad, what voters does he bring, what voters does he push away, etc.
Just another average pro-russia conservative who went from hating Trump to bending over backwards to appease him and openly pushed Trump’s election fraud conspiracy nonsense. He’s also held elected office for…checks notes…1 year.

He’s also an Ohio State grad, which to me disqualifies him regardless of his politics.

Probably not a bad idea to go with someone young (39). But I don’t buy that this makes any real change in the election results. People don’t vote for Vice President.

Using CNN to fact check the left is like using Fox to fact check the right.

If any of you liberal Democrats were wondering before…this race is officially OVER!!
It was over Saturday evening about 6-7pm.

Biden’s entire strategy is toast.
Just another average pro-russia conservative who went from hating Trump to bending over backwards to appease him and openly pushed Trump’s election fraud conspiracy nonsense. He’s also held elected office for…checks notes…1 year.

He’s also an Ohio State grad, which to me disqualifies him regardless of his politics.

Probably not a bad idea to go with someone young (39). But I don’t buy that this makes any real change in the election results. People don’t vote for Vice President.
……. mmmmmmmm the bold is a good point. I may have to rethink this ;)

You’re right, won’t move the needle for most. Will for some.

aaaaaaand Obama was Senator for *checks notes* only 3 years before being elected President.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT