ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in

This can not be good news for Trump. I wouldn't think.

I think there is little chance he goes to jail. I saw a lawyer who analyzed these cases in NY and found that only 10% of guilty verdicts get jail time. The judge was a real pussy about enforcing trump's gag order, so it seems unlikely that he would sentence him to jail.

I have not paid much attention this until the last few days, but it seemed clear that trump knew he was going to be found guilty the last few days.

The real Q is how many pub voters will not vote for a convicted felon?

Reactions: dpic73
I think there is little chance he goes to jail. I saw a lawyer who analyzed these cases in NY and found that only 10% of guilty verdicts get jail time. The judge was a real pussy about enforcing trump's gag order, so it seems unlikely that he would sentence him to jail.

I have not paid much attention this until the last few days, but it seemed clear that trump knew he was going to be found guilty the last few days.

There's a 0% chance he gets jail time.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Rachel Maddow just said, the jury's family was getting Threat??? And everyone else just looked at her.

Anybody with an IQ above 50 knew this. They cant allow him to win at any cost. Again even leftist admit its a bs political trial and was rigged. Look no farther than the judge. America died today because people used lawfair to go after a political rival to steal an election. Welcome to the 3rd world...

Anybody with an IQ above 50 knew this. They cant allow him to win at any cost. Again even leftist admit its a bs political trial and was rigged. Look no farther than the judge. America died today because people used lawfair to go after a political rival to steal an election. Welcome to the 3rd world...

Cry some more? You now support a facist criminal. Congrats

😭😭😭😭 ermagerd are country is over

So he broke the law.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
Only took them 8 years of dragging the country through immortal hell and wasting countless millions in tax payer money, but they finally got him! That'll show those meddling kids not to mess with the good old boys club

I wonder what Mikey Avenatti and Bob Mueller are up to these days

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Only took them 8 years of dragging the country through immortal hell and wasting countless millions in tax payer money, but they finally got him! That'll show those meddling kids not to mess with the good old boys club

Yep Trump found guilty of 34 counts for paying off his side-piece at best, but everybody knows the truth...

Yep Trump found guilty of 34 counts for paying off his side-piece at best, but everybody knows the truth...
And if he hadn't done that, he likely wouldn't have been elected in the first place and that's why it's a big f'in deal.
Don't try to reduce it to a check for his side piece, this was a case about subverting an election.

That's so weird I was just thinking to myself, I was thinking, "I wonder what Piers Morgan thinks of all this."

I like how the Dems are responsible for all of Trump's term now too.

Last edited:
And if he hadn't done that, he likely wouldn't have been elected in the first place and that's why it's a big f'in deal.
Don't try to reduce it to a check for his side piece, this was a case about subverting an election.
The Stormy stuff and grab them by the pussy stuff was out before the election. Its not like he got 51 high level intel people to come out and say it was Russian disinformation or anything like that to influence the election. I mean had he did that then I might agree with you, but Trump didnt do that and there was no proof of that presented at trial.

The Stormy stuff and grab them by the pussy stuff was out before the election. Its not like he got 51 high level intel people to come out and say it was Russian disinformation or anything like that to influence the election. I mean had he did that then I might agree with you, but Trump didnt do that and there was no proof of that presented at trial.

Nah he just got the FBI director to release a statement about his opponent. But he is the victim here.

You're rewriting history here. The Stormy Daniels story broke in 2018. That is a stone cold fact.

Attempting to reason with dpic using facts and logic is a hopeless exercise.

Any thoughts on the proof I posted that the stormy daniels story didn't break until 2018? Or are we just pretending I'm not making a fool out of you right now?
Thats an updated story in 2018 when was it first put out? I remember hearing about it for years before he even ran...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT