ADVERTISEMENT

Voronavirus Death Rate in US continues to climb

It's all fun and games...until you or someone you love gets sick. Then it ain't funny any more. Doctor: Well, it looks you are going to be one of the small per centage who ain't gonna make it. Sorry. We'e taking your tubes out. Can't waste them on a dead person...
Well this is the absolute ultimate case of TDS I’ve ever seen.

lol show us on the doll where the bad man touched you.
I think that is the second time you've posted this. Isn't it DTS? Donald Trump Syndrome? Geez. Looks like you could at least it right? But, you are correct. I cannot stand Donald Trump. Bad president. Worse person.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
Do we ever test the entire population for anything? There are tons of people that have the flu in a year that don't go the doctor. The only way we have to compare them is based on who gets tested because the rest is based on assumptions and guesses.
The closest thing I can think of is smallpox. If you didn’t get a vaccine sore you were considered not immune and got vaccinated again. Combined vaccine and test. And when I was in the Navy the HIV test came out and everyone was tested twice a year. Now it is less often but still done. But that’s not all of us.

It is accurate. Literally do a quick google search and its fairly easy to find that i formation.

80,000 people died from the flu and the nation kept going, the economy kept going, and the system in general kept going. Another thing ill say is that the world of data with viruses/disease seems to be wildly inaccurate from one source to the next. Which matches up with what we are seeing now with Corona.

Do we ever want to see someone pass from Flu, Cancer, Malaria, Ebola, etc.... NO and the people claiming the posters on here discussing the comparisons between other viruses and our strategy against those are not some heartless morons. They are literally trying to save millions of lives, but you wont listen. You all know we cannot keep this stay at home garbage going for much longer. You know at some point our nation will crumble if you keep down this path and then you will be worrying about 7 million deaths and not 60,000.

You have to understand that simple basic concept. You CANNOT keep banking on the govt to print more money and provide for your family for 2 years....and now what are we going to do in a bad flu year when 100,000 lives are claimed. We are setting a precedent, one that many do not agree with INCLUDING some medical professionals that I know personally who are now being furloughed. MEDICAL FRONT LINE workers being laid off in a time of pandemic. Does that make any sense whatsoever to you?
I just gave you the link from the CDC saying 61,000 died. Is there someone that would be a better source? I guess maybe Fox News?

It's all fun and games...until you or someone you love gets sick. Then it ain't funny any more. Doctor: Well, it looks you are going to be one of the small per centage who ain't gonna make it. Sorry. We'e taking your tubes out. Can't waste them on a dead person...

I think that is the second time you've posted this. Isn't it DTS? Donald Trump Syndrome? Geez. Looks like you could at least it right? But, you are correct. I cannot stand Donald Trump. Bad president. Worse person.

lol no I’ve only posted this once, and it’s Trump Derangement Syndrome. And it looks like I got it absolutely right as it relates to you.

Don’t worry, it’ll just be 4.5 more years and he’ll be out.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
lol no I’ve only posted this once, and it’s Trump Derangement Syndrome. And it looks like I got it absolutely right as it relates to you.

Don’t worry, it’ll just be 4.5 more years and he’ll be out.
It doesn't matter how many more yeas he has he is still a pos...

Last edited:
Who are you to decide what 6 months of life is worth to a person? Maybe to some people, it's worth 90k. Everyone should be allowed to make that decision for themselves based on their financial situation.

Oh I'm not judging anyone on anything....just had a group of MDs bring this to my attention a few years ago when discussing the economy and insurance came up. It was an interesting angle that i had never thought of. Not saying right/wrong but the US values the end years way more than other developed countries. Take it how you like.

Do we ever test the entire population for anything? There are tons of people that have the flu in a year that don't go the doctor. The only way we have to compare them is based on who gets tested because the rest is based on assumptions and guesses.

Exactly, that's why I don't understand the death stats. There's no way the flu has a .02% death rate. I have never been tested for the flu and have for sure had the flu. The flu death rate is surely much lower. Tons of people have the flu but aren't tested.

Same for Covid. Experts estimate that 50% show no symptoms and more than that don't get tested. So how do you have a death rate?

I think the only stay that makes sense is that Covid19 appears to be a shit ton more deadly than the flu, especially for the older population.

The mental gymnastics you use to marginalize and diminish the worth of humans dying to covid is staggering.

I don't know why this is the pedastal you are choosing to stand on, but it's despicable and ignorant.

I've actually liked some of your posts about Clemson football, and I love that football can bring people together as fans, even with vastly different beliefs than each other.

But you are something else. I'm putting you on ignore, and others should do the same.
Regardless of your beliefs, putting someone on ignore just absolutely screams weak minded

"The early reports of 3–4% case fatality rate (CFR) are likely misleading. The numbers miss those who are asymptomatic or recovered at home without seeking testing. What we really need to know is the infection mortality rate (IFR). Fortunately we have some good clues. Looking at the data from the Diamond Princess cruise ship, the infection fatality rate on the cruise ship was 1%. However, the average age of people on the cruise ship was much higher than the age of the average American. When you adjust for the differences in age between the cruise ship and America, you see that the IFR should be about 0.1%. There was a recent study out of Germany in the city of Gangelt where they tested 80% of the population, the IFR there was about 0.37%. The way we are testing now, we cannot know how many people have been infected with COVID-19 since we are missing those who had the disease and recovered. Antibody testing is needed to know the true number of people who have been infected. There is a good chance this number is well above 10 million, which drives the IFR down even further."

The only reason that you're saying looking at the mortality rate right now is foolish is because you have been a big proponent of the mortality number going down with increased number of tests. Well, got news for you: I have watched the numbers for the world and the US since the beginning of March. The mortality rate has continued to go up. The world is now at 6.1% and the US is now at 3.9%. In March they were at 5% and 1% respectively. Do I think the mortality rate will end up at 3%? No. But it's not going to be below 1% like a bunch of you bozos have said.
Great negative post there Einstein

Every life is important.... shame on those saying an old person or a person with other conditions was going to die anyway. Those old people in their 60s and 70s and people with other conditions are people that have worked hard their entire life to retire. They have kids and grandkids that they love and want to see them grow. Some have served our country via military or other civil service. Shame..... shame on people saying they were going to die anyway. Its horrible to think that way.
I agree but lets make an effort like this for all life or don’t do it at all. There will be many deaths from the effort too.

97-D5-D71-A-4-D50-486-E-B6-C3-35-D13-D9-E04-B5.jpg
"The early reports of 3–4% case fatality rate (CFR) are likely misleading. The numbers miss those who are asymptomatic or recovered at home without seeking testing. What we really need to know is the infection mortality rate (IFR). Fortunately we have some good clues. Looking at the data from the Diamond Princess cruise ship, the infection fatality rate on the cruise ship was 1%. However, the average age of people on the cruise ship was much higher than the age of the average American. When you adjust for the differences in age between the cruise ship and America, you see that the IFR should be about 0.1%. There was a recent study out of Germany in the city of Gangelt where they tested 80% of the population, the IFR there was about 0.37%. The way we are testing now, we cannot know how many people have been infected with COVID-19 since we are missing those who had the disease and recovered. Antibody testing is needed to know the true number of people who have been infected. There is a good chance this number is well above 10 million, which drives the IFR down even further."
Exactly! If my son was showing full blown symptoms and couldn’t get a test for nothing but the antibodies test. A test that they tell you can’t detect shit until 7 days after you start to show symptoms. They knew he has a father that he lives with that has had heart surgery! Our family practitioner is also in the same group/office with my cardiologist and referred him to the hospital with those facts on me! The hospital still refused to give him the test because he was not sick enough to be hospitalized!! They said “you only get tested if you are being hospitalized.” The referred him to go get the antibodies test only. Only the sickest are being tested folks! And any idiot spouting off a mortality rate right now is a flat out fvcking fool!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: fatpiggy
By negative, I assume you mean factual. I'm not just throwing sh^& out there like you and your cronies that is just not true.
Tell me Einstein. Where are these numbers below being factored in?? That last remark is you!! FOFF

My son was showing full blown symptoms and couldn’t get a test for nothing but the antibodies test. A test that they tell you can’t detect shit until 7 days after you start to show symptoms. They knew he has a father that he lives with that has had heart surgery! Our family practitioner is also in the same group/office with my cardiologist and referred him to the hospital with those facts on me! The hospital still refused to give him the test because he was not sick enough to be hospitalized!! They said “you only get tested if you are being hospitalized.” The referred him to go get the antibodies test only. Only the sickest are being tested folks! And any idiot spouting off a mortality rate right now is a flat out fvcking fool!!!

Last edited:
CDC: 80,000 people died of flu last winter in U.S., highest death toll in 40 years. Yes the Coronavirus is bad. but the flu last year will likely kill around the same amount as the Coronavirus, and I imagine those 80,000 (+) who died from the flu last year were likely elderly and/or had health issues already.

Yes the Coronavirus is scary, as there is currently no vaccine. But for God sake, let's keep this in perspective, stop sounding like the "we're all going to die" death mongers of CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS!!!
So everybody know's, there obviously was no vaccine for the flu last year for it to kill 80k. FYI, they pick the top 5-12 strains and hope they get it right. They were wrong last year and it killed damn near the same number of people as this Covid. That's terrible, but the earth kept spinning last year, and the year before that and so on...

This is an absurd overreaction

Let's say 20% more people died of Corona vs the Flu, that's 100k, again 20k more than the flu last year, and absolutely nothing in the news vs the world shutting the F down for 2 months. Crazy pills

iu

Tell me Einstein. Where are these numbers below being factored in?? That last remark is you!! FOFF

My son was showing full blown symptoms and couldn’t get a test for nothing but the antibodies test. A test that they tell you can’t detect shit until 7 days after you start to show symptoms. They knew he has a father that he lives with that has had heart surgery! Our family practitioner is also in the same group/office with my cardiologist and referred him to the hospital with those facts on me! The hospital still refused to give him the test because he was not sick enough to be hospitalized!! They said “you only get tested if you are being hospitalized.” The referred him to go get the antibodies test only. Only the sickest are being tested folks! And any idiot spouting off a mortality rate right now is a flat out fvcking fool!!!

So you have been selling the flattening of the curve but with your above post there is no way to know if we are flattening the curve right???

So everybody know's, there obviously was no vaccine for the flu last year for it to kill 80k. FYI, they pick the top 5-12 strains and hope they get it right. They were wrong last year and it killed damn near the same number of people as this Covid. That's terrible, but the earth kept spinning last year, and the year before that and so on...

This is an absurd overreaction

Let's say 20% more people died of Corona vs the Flu, that's 100k, again 20k more than the flu last year, and absolutely nothing in the news vs the world shutting the F down for 2 months. Crazy pills

iu
Again, the flu did not kill 80,000 people last year. And, again, Covid-19 has killed over 22,000 people in 2.5 weeks! The flu total was from ONE YEAR

Reactions: yoshi121374
@BigTimeTiger , so nearly 3 million tests have been administered in the US. That's essentially 1% of the population, but yet you're telling us that ONLY the sickest are getting tested. To me there seems to be a little problem with your claim. By the way, go read your other thread where someone in Charleston said his wife was feeling sick, did a virtual consult, and was told to get tested. Said she did a drive thru and got results in 5 days. Doesn't sound like only the sickest are getting tested. Sounds like your agenda needs to be pushed so you're making crap up about how it's hard to get a test.

So you have been selling the flattening of the curve but with your above post there is no way to know if we are flattening the curve right???
I wasn’t selling nothing just posting the facts as they stand. I was posting the facts the WHO says are the facts. You know, the liberal WHO. I’m just using liberals facts against them. Frankly I don’t believe any of it. Check this out:

BigTime is not realizing the error in all of this with what he has experienced personally. His son wasnt even administered the correct test with Covid symptoms. That is alarming and truthfully needs to be investigated. His sons test does not go down as a test since the antibodies test is not the test given when someone has symptoms.

Last edited:
@BigTimeTiger , so nearly 3 million tests have been administered in the US. That's essentially 1% of the population, but yet you're telling us that ONLY the sickest are getting tested. To me there seems to be a little problem with your claim. By the way, go read your other thread where someone in Charleston said his wife was feeling sick, did a virtual consult, and was told to get tested. Said she did a drive thru and got results in 5 days. Doesn't sound like only the sickest are getting tested. Sounds like your agenda needs to be pushed so you're making crap up about how it's hard to get a test.
Appreciate you making light of my situation. You’re a dick!

my sons test!!!!

Last edited:
BigTime is not realizing the error in all of this with what he has experienced personally. His son wasnt even administered the correct test with Covid systems. That is alarming and truthfully needs to be investigated. His sons test does not go down as a test since the antibodies test is not the test given when someone has symptoms.
You are correct it is not supposed to be the test but it is what he was given. It was not an error. It is what has been happening locally for over two weeks.

Last edited:
3.89% at this time. I look at this daily and close to 2000 people a day now are falling victim to this virus. So sad. Stay safe and be smart my fellow Tiger fans!

looking at it another way..... as of today 4/13/20, we have 67 deaths per million people here in the good ol USA....

The hospital told him flat out he would only get the test if he needed to be hospitalized. He was sent to another hospital to get this test. What you claimed is a lie.

How is it a lie? The paperwork says that the test he was administered does not rule out covid infection. If he has Covid which is possible since he wasnt tested properly, then his body wouldnt have the antibodies to show up yet in a blood test. The blood test is for after recovering from Covid.

Appreciate you making light of my situation. You’re a dick!

my sons test!!!!

Noone said your son isn't sick or didn't get tested. I said that getting tested is not being reserved for the sickest. There are FAR too many people out there getting drive thru testing and other methods. Maybe you live in BFE and they're not available. Obviously, something's wrong since he's showing symptoms and only got the antibody test.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
How is it a lie? The paperwork says that the test he was administered does not rule out covid infection. If he has Covid which is possible since he wasnt tested properly, then his body wouldnt have the antibodies to show up yet in a blood test. The blood test is for after recovering from Covid.
Sorry I misread your first post. I have corrected my other post accordingly

Reactions: clemsontyger04
Noone said your son isn't sick or didn't get tested. I said that getting tested is not being reserved for the sickest. There are FAR too many people out there getting drive thru testing and other methods. Maybe you live in BFE and they're not available. Obviously, something's wrong since he's showing symptoms and only got the antibody test.
RURAL Georgia and you said “you're making crap up about how it's hard to get a test.”
That’s why I had to post a picture of his test.

So yes you’re a dick and an FOFF

Last edited:
Yes, in something like this the % game has to be played. You cant sacrifice 90% of the population for 10%. It's a no win situation. No one is saying there is an easy answer to this, but at some point the needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few or the one.
Bull Shit. You get over it. You suck it up and save as many lives as you can. There will be a vaccine and there will be heard immunity. You make do until then and don’t put your f’ing pocket book over someone’s life.

Bull Shit. You get over it. You suck it up and save as many lives as you can. There will be a vaccine and there will be heard immunity. You make do until then and don’t put your f’ing pocket book over someone’s life.
What about the 1000s of suicides that have happened and will continue to happen until the economy is better. They don’t reside in my pocket book last time I checked. Have you talked to anyone in the mental health field lately? I have, and they say it is a cluster **** right now. Same as the NYC hospitals they are working 24 hrs a day now.

What about the 1000s of suicides that have happened and will continue to happen until the economy is better. They don’t reside in my pocket book last time I checked. Have you talked to anyone in the mental health field lately? I have, and they say it is a cluster **** right now. Same as the NYC hospitals they are working 24 hrs a day now.
Please provide me the latest statistics on suicide rates supporting your hypothesis.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
Please provide me the latest statistics on suicide rates supporting your hypothesis.
2,618 Suicides today as of this post and 302122 in 2020 so far.

https://www.who.int/mental_health/prevention/suicide/suicideprevent/en/

WHO says there are close to 800,000 per year so:

800,000/365 = 2191 per day

how many do we have so far today? 2618 and we still have a few more hours to go. Load the link at 5 til midnight to get close to today’s numbers. Hint it’s increasing. Exponentially growing!

or 302,133/103 = 2933 per day which is worse

that’s roughly a 20% increase!!! Or 50,355 more this year!!!! It will kill many more than Covid-19 because it is just getting started as in 3/4 weeks old and Covid-19 is peaking 5 months old.

Last edited:
2,618 Suicides today as of this post and 302122 in 2020 so far.

https://www.who.int/mental_health/prevention/suicide/suicideprevent/en/

WHO says there are close to 800,000 per year so:

800,000/365 = 2191 per day

how many do we have so far today? 2618 and we still have a few more hours to go. Load the link at 5 til midnight to get close to today’s numbers. Hint it’s increasing. Exponentially growing!

or 302,133/103 = 2933 per day which is worse

that’s roughly a 20% increase!!! Or 50,355 more this year!!!! It will kill many more than Covid-19 because it is just getting started as in 3/4 weeks old and Covid-19 is peaking 5 months old.
And how do you get more worldwide suicides related to social distancing or an economic downturn. If we didn’t have social distancing we’d have hundreds of thousands more deaths and could lead to more suicides as a result. Further, there were only 50,000 suicides in the US last year and the number has been increasing every year since 1999, so it would likely go up no matter what. However, even with a dramatic increase in suicide rate in the US (30% for example), that would still only be 15,000, which doesn’t come close to the 100,000+ that will die in the US, even with social distancing. Again, this is just a ridiculous presumption.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClemsonNY13
Every life is important.... shame on those saying an old person or a person with other conditions was going to die anyway. Those old people in their 60s and 70s and people with other conditions are people that have worked hard their entire life to retire. They have kids and grandkids that they love and want to see them grow. Some have served our country via military or other civil service. Shame..... shame on people saying they were going to die anyway. Its horrible to think that way.

You feel the same way about abortion I hope?

Reactions: hopefultiger13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT