ADVERTISEMENT

Voting Doesn't Win You Elections

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This might be a good description of where we stand currently.

Rolo Slavskiy
Nov 9
https://roloslavskiy.substack.com/p/voting-doesnt-win-you-elections/comments
The Republicans have failed to secure the red wave that was promised. Most of the races were extremely close. It was a very poor showing by the GOP.
This is all rather strange though and worth exploring in depth. Not only are prices on everything rising steeply, but on the cultural front, we’re hitting levels of cultural subversion that would make Weimar Germany blush. Despite being a total doomer, even I would not have predicted this to be possible in 2015. Not so quickly. And not with the current crop of geriatric leaders that is.
I mean, these people, even if they have a D by their name, grew up in a largely conservative and normal country. So, surely, it would fall to fanatical college-indoctrinated Millennials to let the other shoe fall on the really insane stuff like state-sponsored child genital mutilation and government-mandated homosexuality I thought.
Case in point: a Millennial woman just sat down behind me and started yapping about the elections. Something about taking away the racists’ ARs and you know the whole thing that they say and do. Apparently, she works for an NGO abroad now. Western women are a bio-weapon and we need to get some team of inspectors deployed to disarm and neutralize them ASAP.
Maybe the reason that the Joe Brandon administration leaned so heavily into the Kultur-Terror stuff was because they rely on staffs of Millennial shock troopers now.
Joe Brandon doubled down on mass migration immediately after taking office as well, letting 5 million migrants into the country across the southern border by some estimates. Also, they drastically accelerated the global war agenda in Ukraine and Taiwan and now possibly around Iran. They did this and managed to avoid any electoral backlash. Very impressive. Especially when you consider how many Americans went out to vote for an unabashed orange populist who promised to push back against all that not so long ago.
But elections, especially midterms, aren’t really what they seem.
Politics, as I like to say and repeat often, is a continuation of war by other means and the party with the best political war machine tends to win elections. Elections for the Presidency are a bit different because the peasants vote in much larger numbers in those. This is because they are drawn to the power of the highest office in the land and want their champion to occupy the big seat. I’d explain this as perennial Autocratic ancestral blood-memory affecting people’s voting habits. But every time I drop a phrase like that I lose a fair-weather Substack subscriber …
Stalin apparently quipped once that votes aren’t as important as the people who count the votes. Clever Westerners might even know that quote and grin at you when they recite it.

They think it’s funny because corruption happens over there, in Eurasia, not in their countries. And it’s true, the Slavlands are indeed very corrupt. I remember my parents telling stories about how elections were run right after the fall of the USSR where they volunteered as observers and travelled to voting stations to monitor them.
There are, apparently, so many ways to falsify votes that it beggars belief.
Votes can be swapped out during the transportation stage. With this method, ballots are loaded in a van, and another batch are unloaded at the central counting center. Ballot stuffing is ubiquitous and can occur at literally any stage of the process. Then, the commission can simply close the doors and simply print new ballots that they then fill out for the candidate of their choice. Nowadays, with mail-in voting, the opportunities for fraud have only multiplied. Back in my state, someone apparently registered me to vote. I got a letter in the mail saying as much. I’d never register to vote and I’d never actually vote. That little chit or check mark can be traced back to you and your family and, eventually, someone might come to your house in the dead of the night because you voted the wrong way one time too many. Paranoia or foresight? Time will tell.
But actual physical vote-swapping is a very crude and blunt method.
It is far easier to harvest ballots en masse from retirees or sick people. Registering the dead to vote is also a tried and true tactic. In the Slavlands, union bosses and entire factories vote as a bloc for one party or another after cutting a deal with the party apparatchiks. No doubt such thing could never occur anywhere but the corrupt Slavlands though. Media ad campaigns are also a staple of any serious political campaign. The fact that people with money and political power strongly believe that the peasants can be convinced to vote one way or the other by a 30 second propaganda fluff piece is probably the most damning indictment against the sanctity of the electoral process in and of itself. There tends to be a correlation between well-funded campaigns and success rates. This means that money buys votes one way or another in a Liberal Democracy. And the oligarchs provide the money for these campaigns, naturally.
Such is life in the freest, fairest and gayest empire in world history.
Now, using vast piles of money, parties and politicians build political machines that actually do the stuff that wins elections. They hire experts to gather polling data on key voter areas. They buy information from tech companies about voting habits and issues of concern and craft their talking points around them. They A/B test certain phrases and gauge the public response to them as they tweak at them. They send people knocking on doors. They send vans to the ghetto with promises of providing “Obama phones” for voting the right way. They shoot ads. They also cut deals with “community leaders” aka local hetmans who run the local brewery, construction crew or whatever who can get the vote out.
The Republicans lost simply because they do not do this as well as their Democrat allies do and because they do not organize to prevent the Democrats from doing what we all know they’re good at doing. The reasons that they give for their failures are myriad, but “something something principles and values” is the usual explanation that they bleat after losing time and again to their rivals’ political machine. Now, this explanation would not fly in a war - I mean, could you imagine it? Some general announcing the capitulation of a country’s armed forces, but then indicting his opponents for fighting unfairly by using tanks while they relied on traditional horse cavalry? Absurd.
But that is what happens in these elections.
One side loses gracefully and the other reaps the benefits of playing for keeps. We all saw the GOP stand aside and allow the election to be stolen in 2020, didn’t we? Remember the boarded up windows? The cessation of voting in the middle of the night? The sudden surge in Biden votes out of nowhere? Reports of bags of votes being wheeled into the counting centers?
Ah, but I should probably be careful writing about this rather sensitive topic. After all, I’m one of those Russian bot election-deniers that President Brandon warned the American people about recently, aren’t I? Fine, fine. To be fair, the Republicans weren’t exactly fielding the strongest candidates this time, were they?
It’s hard enough to get people to care about the midterms enough to vote in them, let alone care about the bizarre rouge’s gallery of candidates that the Republicans mustered up. Going out and voting for populist firebrand “I don’t need your money, Jews” Trump in 2016 is one thing, but voting for some snake-oil salesman Turk who supports the rights of trannies, the Davos/WEF agenda and is a Muslim to boot to own the libs is another thing all together.

Frankly, I think it’s funny that Fetterman, another vegetable like Joe Brandon himself, won that race.
Few people even bother engaging in local politics, which at first glance seems rather contradictory, no? Do you know the name of the Senators from your state? What about the House Reps? I know I don’t and it’s not because I’ve been gone for so long, I simply never bothered to learn them. What about city councils? State legislators? They could be sitting right next to you at the Cracker Barrel and you’d never know or even bother asking them for a selfie if you did!
You’d think that local politics affects the peasant’s lives more. And yet, they don’t, making elections for senators, reps, and legislators more susceptible to being influenced by party machine politics.
Populism, in contrast, is a big boy’s game played for big boy stakes. Local elections are unable to tap into and whip up the people’s emotions. The fate of the country doesn’t rest on the Fetterman’s sloping, misshapen shoulders whatever you might think of this Quasimodo-like character.

Populism also doesn’t seem to scale down well. Even if it did though, these elections would hardly prove anything one way or another because hardly any populists ran in them. Voters in Liberal Democracies are rarely ever given any real choices or ability to petition their grievances. It is part of what makes Liberal Democracy our values. It is known.
Still, our job is not to allow ourselves to emotionally invest or lash out or whatever. Just like how we analyze the war in Ukraine together, we also apply the same principles here: we’re trying to get at the truth and we’re trying to learn about the perennial truths that govern our world whether it be in the war of paper and checkmarks or the war waged with lead and fire.
Among the Whites, the divide was rural and urban, which was to be expected. The Browns threw their weight behind the Democrats, as they largely always do. This too is known. The goal however remains the same if there is to be any hope of America surviving in any recognizable form. More and more of the dwindling White population has to start aligning into one unified political bloc that can, in theory, organize around it’s own ethnic interests in the future Lebanon-style war of all against all political system.
That is my roundabout way of saying that none of this charade is unexpected or even that interesting, frankly. Some ephemeral midterm elections wouldn’t do anything to stop the Deep State’s agenda one way or the other. The decline is baked into the cake at this point. The only question is: are you organizing? Are you getting ready? Do you have capable friends around you? Did you give the game away already by posting edgy stuff on Facebook under your real name? People ought to be asking questions like that instead of getting worked up about Dr. Oz losing his race.
The naive peasants who honestly believed that the midterm Red Wave would fix America’s problems really need to hit the books and reexamine their worldview on like a fundamental, basic level. They won’t, of course, but I’ll stick around for a bit, screaming into the void of the internet for any who are willing to listen.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

This might be a good description of where we stand currently.

Rolo Slavskiy
Nov 9
https://roloslavskiy.substack.com/p/voting-doesnt-win-you-elections/comments
The Republicans have failed to secure the red wave that was promised. Most of the races were extremely close. It was a very poor showing by the GOP.
This is all rather strange though and worth exploring in depth. Not only are prices on everything rising steeply, but on the cultural front, we’re hitting levels of cultural subversion that would make Weimar Germany blush. Despite being a total doomer, even I would not have predicted this to be possible in 2015. Not so quickly. And not with the current crop of geriatric leaders that is.
I mean, these people, even if they have a D by their name, grew up in a largely conservative and normal country. So, surely, it would fall to fanatical college-indoctrinated Millennials to let the other shoe fall on the really insane stuff like state-sponsored child genital mutilation and government-mandated homosexuality I thought.
Case in point: a Millennial woman just sat down behind me and started yapping about the elections. Something about taking away the racists’ ARs and you know the whole thing that they say and do. Apparently, she works for an NGO abroad now. Western women are a bio-weapon and we need to get some team of inspectors deployed to disarm and neutralize them ASAP.
Maybe the reason that the Joe Brandon administration leaned so heavily into the Kultur-Terror stuff was because they rely on staffs of Millennial shock troopers now.
Joe Brandon doubled down on mass migration immediately after taking office as well, letting 5 million migrants into the country across the southern border by some estimates. Also, they drastically accelerated the global war agenda in Ukraine and Taiwan and now possibly around Iran. They did this and managed to avoid any electoral backlash. Very impressive. Especially when you consider how many Americans went out to vote for an unabashed orange populist who promised to push back against all that not so long ago.
But elections, especially midterms, aren’t really what they seem.
Politics, as I like to say and repeat often, is a continuation of war by other means and the party with the best political war machine tends to win elections. Elections for the Presidency are a bit different because the peasants vote in much larger numbers in those. This is because they are drawn to the power of the highest office in the land and want their champion to occupy the big seat. I’d explain this as perennial Autocratic ancestral blood-memory affecting people’s voting habits. But every time I drop a phrase like that I lose a fair-weather Substack subscriber …
Stalin apparently quipped once that votes aren’t as important as the people who count the votes. Clever Westerners might even know that quote and grin at you when they recite it.

They think it’s funny because corruption happens over there, in Eurasia, not in their countries. And it’s true, the Slavlands are indeed very corrupt. I remember my parents telling stories about how elections were run right after the fall of the USSR where they volunteered as observers and travelled to voting stations to monitor them.
There are, apparently, so many ways to falsify votes that it beggars belief.
Votes can be swapped out during the transportation stage. With this method, ballots are loaded in a van, and another batch are unloaded at the central counting center. Ballot stuffing is ubiquitous and can occur at literally any stage of the process. Then, the commission can simply close the doors and simply print new ballots that they then fill out for the candidate of their choice. Nowadays, with mail-in voting, the opportunities for fraud have only multiplied. Back in my state, someone apparently registered me to vote. I got a letter in the mail saying as much. I’d never register to vote and I’d never actually vote. That little chit or check mark can be traced back to you and your family and, eventually, someone might come to your house in the dead of the night because you voted the wrong way one time too many. Paranoia or foresight? Time will tell.
But actual physical vote-swapping is a very crude and blunt method.
It is far easier to harvest ballots en masse from retirees or sick people. Registering the dead to vote is also a tried and true tactic. In the Slavlands, union bosses and entire factories vote as a bloc for one party or another after cutting a deal with the party apparatchiks. No doubt such thing could never occur anywhere but the corrupt Slavlands though. Media ad campaigns are also a staple of any serious political campaign. The fact that people with money and political power strongly believe that the peasants can be convinced to vote one way or the other by a 30 second propaganda fluff piece is probably the most damning indictment against the sanctity of the electoral process in and of itself. There tends to be a correlation between well-funded campaigns and success rates. This means that money buys votes one way or another in a Liberal Democracy. And the oligarchs provide the money for these campaigns, naturally.
Such is life in the freest, fairest and gayest empire in world history.
Now, using vast piles of money, parties and politicians build political machines that actually do the stuff that wins elections. They hire experts to gather polling data on key voter areas. They buy information from tech companies about voting habits and issues of concern and craft their talking points around them. They A/B test certain phrases and gauge the public response to them as they tweak at them. They send people knocking on doors. They send vans to the ghetto with promises of providing “Obama phones” for voting the right way. They shoot ads. They also cut deals with “community leaders” aka local hetmans who run the local brewery, construction crew or whatever who can get the vote out.
The Republicans lost simply because they do not do this as well as their Democrat allies do and because they do not organize to prevent the Democrats from doing what we all know they’re good at doing. The reasons that they give for their failures are myriad, but “something something principles and values” is the usual explanation that they bleat after losing time and again to their rivals’ political machine. Now, this explanation would not fly in a war - I mean, could you imagine it? Some general announcing the capitulation of a country’s armed forces, but then indicting his opponents for fighting unfairly by using tanks while they relied on traditional horse cavalry? Absurd.
But that is what happens in these elections.
One side loses gracefully and the other reaps the benefits of playing for keeps. We all saw the GOP stand aside and allow the election to be stolen in 2020, didn’t we? Remember the boarded up windows? The cessation of voting in the middle of the night? The sudden surge in Biden votes out of nowhere? Reports of bags of votes being wheeled into the counting centers?
Ah, but I should probably be careful writing about this rather sensitive topic. After all, I’m one of those Russian bot election-deniers that President Brandon warned the American people about recently, aren’t I? Fine, fine. To be fair, the Republicans weren’t exactly fielding the strongest candidates this time, were they?
It’s hard enough to get people to care about the midterms enough to vote in them, let alone care about the bizarre rouge’s gallery of candidates that the Republicans mustered up. Going out and voting for populist firebrand “I don’t need your money, Jews” Trump in 2016 is one thing, but voting for some snake-oil salesman Turk who supports the rights of trannies, the Davos/WEF agenda and is a Muslim to boot to own the libs is another thing all together.

Frankly, I think it’s funny that Fetterman, another vegetable like Joe Brandon himself, won that race.
Few people even bother engaging in local politics, which at first glance seems rather contradictory, no? Do you know the name of the Senators from your state? What about the House Reps? I know I don’t and it’s not because I’ve been gone for so long, I simply never bothered to learn them. What about city councils? State legislators? They could be sitting right next to you at the Cracker Barrel and you’d never know or even bother asking them for a selfie if you did!
You’d think that local politics affects the peasant’s lives more. And yet, they don’t, making elections for senators, reps, and legislators more susceptible to being influenced by party machine politics.
Populism, in contrast, is a big boy’s game played for big boy stakes. Local elections are unable to tap into and whip up the people’s emotions. The fate of the country doesn’t rest on the Fetterman’s sloping, misshapen shoulders whatever you might think of this Quasimodo-like character.

Populism also doesn’t seem to scale down well. Even if it did though, these elections would hardly prove anything one way or another because hardly any populists ran in them. Voters in Liberal Democracies are rarely ever given any real choices or ability to petition their grievances. It is part of what makes Liberal Democracy our values. It is known.
Still, our job is not to allow ourselves to emotionally invest or lash out or whatever. Just like how we analyze the war in Ukraine together, we also apply the same principles here: we’re trying to get at the truth and we’re trying to learn about the perennial truths that govern our world whether it be in the war of paper and checkmarks or the war waged with lead and fire.
Among the Whites, the divide was rural and urban, which was to be expected. The Browns threw their weight behind the Democrats, as they largely always do. This too is known. The goal however remains the same if there is to be any hope of America surviving in any recognizable form. More and more of the dwindling White population has to start aligning into one unified political bloc that can, in theory, organize around it’s own ethnic interests in the future Lebanon-style war of all against all political system.
That is my roundabout way of saying that none of this charade is unexpected or even that interesting, frankly. Some ephemeral midterm elections wouldn’t do anything to stop the Deep State’s agenda one way or the other. The decline is baked into the cake at this point. The only question is: are you organizing? Are you getting ready? Do you have capable friends around you? Did you give the game away already by posting edgy stuff on Facebook under your real name? People ought to be asking questions like that instead of getting worked up about Dr. Oz losing his race.
The naive peasants who honestly believed that the midterm Red Wave would fix America’s problems really need to hit the books and reexamine their worldview on like a fundamental, basic level. They won’t, of course, but I’ll stick around for a bit, screaming into the void of the internet for any who are willing to listen.

cry more, pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I'm sorry, OP, have you been under the impression that you just go vote and then the ones you voted for become the winners?

Reactions: dpic73
Crawl back in your hole. Its not over yet.

Oh. I thought all the votes needed to be counted on election night? Are you now ok with states that follow the law and take their time to count every vote since your preferred candidates might benefit?

Good thing for Lauren Boebert they kept counting...

Also, there is a direct correlation between believing your vote doesn't count and not voting. So, hopefully, you rubes will continue to convince your supporters that the election has been stolen and that their/your vote doesn't matter. And you continue to lose elections, because 1) your message is absolutely nonsense and 2) your voters won't vote.

Amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT