ADVERTISEMENT

VP Debate….

You need mental help dude. You just continue to sh!t post without any objectivity. Claiming Walz won the debate tonight is like claiming Trump won the initial debate with Harris. Just be objective. It’s so obvious who won the debate tonight.
I only watched like 2 questions live and Coach Walz ate him up on healthcare and gun control. I saw Vance lie about Trump trying to save Obamacare which was highly laughable and then saw him prattle on about needing stronger door locks to stop school shootings.

Since then I've watched various clips including the haymaker Coach Walz landed on Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 election and J6. Vance not only embarrassed himself by not admitting that Trump lost, but he actually looked into the camera and said Trump facilitated a peaceful transfer of power. Walz nailed him to the wall and reminded everyone why Pence wasn't up on that stage tonight.

Vance lying about Trump saving Obamacare was disqualifying come on.
Vance not understanding how insurance works was disqualifying.
Vance telling an easily disprovable lie about his desire for a national abortion ban was disqualifying.
Vance crying about getting fact checked after spreading more lies about legal immigrants and getting his mic cut off was disqualifying.

And the coup de grace with J6/2020 at the end of the debate was a masterclass by Coach Walz.

If you want to live on Earth 2, don't let me ruin your trip. I don't like liars, myself.

• Haha
Reactions: lcctay and flotiger
Pretty rich you say you don’t like liars. Walz admitted he was a liar on stage tonight. And we know he’s lied about many things about his past that have nothing to do about politics.

Pretty rich you say you don’t like liars. Walz admitted he was a liar on stage tonight. And we know he’s lied about many things about his past that have nothing to do about politics.
Did Trump lose the 2020 election?

Did Walz admit to being a liar? You’re the one who claimed you don’t like liars. All politicians lie. Get over it.

Not sure which was worse, the very obvious lie about Trump saving Obamacare or the refusal to say Trump lost 2020.

I only watched like 2 questions live and Coach Walz ate him up on healthcare and gun control. I saw Vance lie about Trump trying to save Obamacare which was highly laughable and then saw him prattle on about needing stronger door locks to stop school shootings.

Since then I've watched various clips including the haymaker Coach Walz landed on Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 election and J6. Vance not only embarrassed himself by not admitting that Trump lost, but he actually looked into the camera and said Trump facilitated a peaceful transfer of power. Walz nailed him to the wall and reminded everyone why Pence wasn't up on that stage tonight.

Vance lying about Trump saving Obamacare was disqualifying come on.
Vance not understanding how insurance works was disqualifying.
Vance telling an easily disprovable lie about his desire for a national abortion ban was disqualifying.
Vance crying about getting fact checked after spreading more lies about legal immigrants and getting his mic cut off was disqualifying.

And the coup de grace with J6/2020 at the end of the debate was a masterclass by Coach Walz.

If you want to live on Earth 2, don't let me ruin your trip. I don't like liars, myself.
Haha.

You are really an idiot huh?

You watch two question, gave your opinion about two question and then decided to paint the entire debate as a win for walz after the two question you saw?

Damn. You truly are an idiot.

BREAKING: CBS Moderators just tried to get a "gotcha" by bringing up JD Vance's past comments on Trump and he NAILED IT

"I was wrong, first of all, because I believed some of the media stories that turned out to be dishonest fabrications of his record."

THAT WAS A LITERAL PERFECT RESPONSE.

Man what is wrong with you! I’m not even sure what you do good anymore…it’s certainly not politics!!

You still pushing that Project 2025 is Trumps agenda?

And to answer this ridiculous question once again…NO! If someone honestly think there wasn’t some shady crap that went on in 2020 they are idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
lying again? shocked.

Pretty crazy you just keep spouting biased liberal media quotes that are lies.

You are left winged biased so you are just lapping up the lies like a sheep.

In this case, it is clear that Biden made Kamala the Border czar, and they utterly failed to secure the border and allowed 15 million illegals into this country for the express purpose to try to swing the illegals into a voting block for the Communist Dems.

The fact that 3 months before the election they scrambled to change their policy on the border just shows you they are liars about virtually everything.

Reactions: Willence
You guys ruin every thread with all the twitter feedback. This is a profoundly stupid country at this point. These threads are evidence as to why. Everyone goes to their preferred media to hear their preferred "facts" which are generally not factual at all. It's just a loop of ignorance. Bring back people that think for themselves. It's ridiculous how people are so comfortable looking so ignorant.

Hint: The single most destructive force in this country today is the media. Stop being such lemmings.

Meh!

You guys ruin every thread with all the twitter feedback. This is a profoundly stupid country at this point. These threads are evidence as to why. Everyone goes to their preferred media to hear their preferred "facts" which are generally not factual at all. It's just a loop of ignorance. Bring back people that think for themselves. It's ridiculous how people are so comfortable looking so ignorant.

Hint: The single most destructive force in this country today is the media. Stop being such lemmings.

Meh!

I see we have at least one lunatic in the thread who says no. How about you?

Pretty crazy you just keep spouting biased liberal media quotes that are lies.

You are left winged biased so you are just lapping up the lies like a sheep.

In this case, it is clear that Biden made Kamala the Border czar, and they utterly failed to secure the border and allowed 15 million illegals into this country for the express purpose to try to swing the illegals into a voting block for the Communist Dems.

The fact that 3 months before the election they scrambled to change their policy on the border just shows you they are liars about virtually everything.

This whole episode you're talking about is one of the best examples of the gaslighting we see from the media. Even they said she was in that role until it wasn't convenient that she was. It's remarkable and terrifying that people would buy that. When you consider the left has more time in school on average it shows how far the value of school has fallen.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: harristeeter

2020 was not a fair election on so many levels. Did Trump lose? Yes. There is no evidence votes were changed.

Trump has been an idiot about this. His behavior in this area has been gross. But I also remember all the things that were said about him being and illegitimate president and all the fake scandals that were hurled at him to thwart his presidency. I am quite certain you'll just gloss over that. Never happened right? Lol

In every thread you do exactly what you hate Trump doing and you don't see that. A little self evaluation and independent thinking would do you a lot of good. Personally, I can't stand Trump. He's not a candidate I have ever voted for in the primary. I will be glad to see him fade away.

This election, just like so many before it won't be at all a fair election between two candidates. That's all I desire and the outcomes will be whatever the people decide.

Of course all this vitriol is just that. The ven diagram of undecided voters and VP debate watchers is two distinct circles.

That said, JD was exceptional. The guy is a Yale educated lawyer and a senator, this is what he does. He was great. If trump did what Vance did last night, republicans would win by 6. Last night was perfect for JDs political future, he finally has real evidence to demonstrate he's not weird, he was cordial and human and outlined a host of moderate policies (that we know they won't implement) that most Americans support. Won't have any impact on the race though.

Tim was obviously nervous and didn't do well. Again, this will have no impact on the race.

But I also remember all the things that were said about him being and illegitimate president and all the fake scandals that were hurled at him to thwart his presidency. I am quite certain you'll just gloss over that. Never happened right? Lol
You get partial credit for admitting Trump lost even though you framed it with some BS about the election not being fair, but then you go with this crap and try to make false equivalencies.

I don't remember Hillary going around for years on end saying she won the election.

I don't remember House Democrats going around for years on end saying Hillary won the election.

I don't remember Democrats bringing a crowd of rednecks to the Capitol on Jan 6, 2017 to try to upset the peaceful transfer of power.

I don't remember Hillary threatening the life of sitting VP Joe Biden when she lost.

I don't remember Hillary and her staff concocting a fake elector scheme in multiple states and literally trying to subvert the will of the people.

I don't remember Hillary calling the Sec of State in GA up and telling him that she just needed him to find 11k votes that didn't exist.

I mean I let out a vicious fart last week after some Mexican food, but nobody compared it to Hurricane Helene. Stop with the false equivalencies and recognize Trump for the criminal that he is.

Of course all this vitriol is just that. The ven diagram of undecided voters and VP debate watchers is two distinct circles.

That said, JD was exceptional. The guy is a Yale educated lawyer and a senator, this is what he does. He was great. If trump did what Vance did last night, republicans would win by 6. Last night was perfect for JDs political future, he finally has real evidence to demonstrate he's not weird, he was cordial and human and outlined a host of moderate policies (that we know they won't implement) that most Americans support. Won't have any impact on the race though.

Tim was obviously nervous and didn't do well. Again, this will have no impact on the race.

Pretty much though I think you get Trump wrong. He's a centrist and very moderate. There isn't much that's conservative about Trump. Agree it has very little impact.

Meh!
I disagree. Part of forming opinions is seeing relevant information and considering different perspectives. The feedback is part of the process.

You get partial credit for admitting Trump lost even though you framed it with some BS about the election not being fair, but then you go with this crap and try to make false equivalencies.

I don't remember Hillary going around for years on end saying she won the election.

I don't remember House Democrats going around for years on end saying Hillary won the election.

I don't remember Democrats bringing a crowd of rednecks to the Capitol on Jan 6, 2017 to try to upset the peaceful transfer of power.

I don't remember Hillary threatening the life of sitting VP Joe Biden when she lost.

I don't remember Hillary and her staff concocting a fake elector scheme in multiple states and literally trying to subvert the will of the people.

I don't remember Hillary calling the Sec of State in GA up and telling him that she just needed him to find 11k votes that didn't exist.

I mean I let out a vicious fart last week after some Mexican food, but nobody compared it to Hurricane Helene. Stop with the false equivalencies and recognize Trump for the criminal that he is.

I don't want any credit from you. You're a maniac who lives in an alternate reality created by your Twitter overlords. I pray for you!

Why does this even matter right now?

What does it have to do with economy, democracy, censorship, immigration, etc.

Every time you libs get put in a corner, rest assured this comes up. It’s why the mods wanted to end the debate with this question. Man up. Quit being emotional.

agreed that it will have exactly 0 impact on the race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT