ADVERTISEMENT

Was Clemson Football used as a political prop?

100% yes.

I mean look at the troll memes coming out

uMZYhUb.png

I see the russians are hard at work again to help trump.

Trump and his staff most definitely used the team as a pawn in their battle for The Wall. The funny part is that this is the same administration that had a problem with Colin Kaepernick using his platform for equality.
Specifically, how was the team used in this battle for the Wall?

I hadn't anything associated with the two until opened this thread.

The stupidity of some on this board is beyond belief...do you see an evil conspiracy in everything ?...Clemson won a national title and were invited to the White House...they were served food these guys probably eat every day...i doubt anyone held a gun to the Clemson Athletic Dept. and forced anyone to go who was worried about being used as a political pawn...i didn't see anybody there whining about the food...they won and were invited and fed...that's all it was...i wish some of you were as smart as you thought you were...

That’s my point idiot....theycan eat that everyday...they don’t do to the White House everyday to be honored by our nation and President. Also I don’t think anything is a conspiracy, I just think our current president doesn’t think out his decisions, tweets, actions, policy, who he associates with personally and professionally, etc. This is the mind blowing part considering the chair he sits in. For what is worth I have never once voted Democrate either. I also can say I didn’t vote in the last election because the two choice were both garbage. In the end I hope we can find someone in this nation that will LEAD the country and bring us together rather then have agendas to offend and piss off the other side of the aisle with whatever they do and say. Wake the F up Farmer Brown!

Last edited:
The whole evening seems to be more about the food choice due to the shutdown.

If I recall, the trip is usually in the Spring. Why the rush a week after the game? So strange.

Dabo’s Speech was pure class. But everyone is talking about cold hamburgers.

No doubt, but would you expect anything else from that clown?
Dabo is no clown...watch your mouth son.
A beautiful sight. Winner beside winner.

ADVERTISEMENT