ADVERTISEMENT

Was the shooter trans?

Yeah, there's no way a Republican would be trans!

caitlyn-jenner-costa-mesa-june-21-leonard-ortiz-medianews-group-orange-county-register-gettyimages-1233589022-1.jpg

Yeah, there's no way a Republican would be trans!

caitlyn-jenner-costa-mesa-june-21-leonard-ortiz-medianews-group-orange-county-register-gettyimages-1233589022-1.jpg
There are quite a few trans Republicans including , my favorite Blaire White. So whats your point? We also know he registured as a Republican to vote against Trump in the primary. He wasnt a real Republican. He also donated to Actblue and had an Antifa page...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
There are quite a few trans Republicans including , my favorite Blaire White. So whats your point? We also know he registured as a Republican to vote against Trump in the primary. He wasnt a real Republican. He also donated to Actblue and had an Antifa page...
What do you mean what's my point? Your post implies he can't be Republican because of the picture in your post(if it's even real).
You have no proof that he registered as a Republican to vote in the primary - pure speculation.
He was 17 when he made that donation and his mom may have donated in his name. A year later he registered as a Republican and all his classmates said he was a conservative as well.
What the hell is an Antifa page?

What do you mean what's my point? Your post implies he can't be Republican because of the picture in your post(if it's even real).
You have no proof that he registered as a Republican to vote in the primary - pure speculation.
He was 17 when he made that donation and his mom may have donated in his name. A year later he registered as a Republican and all his classmates said he was a conservative as well.
Stop with all the gaslighting and strawman bullshit. My post said what it said dont add meaning to what was said to imply something that wasnt . Another very fine people moment for you. His classmates said he hated Trump and all politicans... The donation was his unless you can prove different...

Stop with all the gaslighting and strawman bullshit. My post said what it said dont add meaning to what was said to imply something that wasnt . Another very fine people moment for you. His classmates said he hated Trump and all politicans... The donation was his unless you can prove different...

Does it really matter what party he supported? Either way, he hated Trump enough to try and kill him. Who is stoking the rage for that hate? That is the question

What is an antifa page?

Does it really matter what party he supported? Either way, he hated Trump enough to try and kill him. Who is stoking the rage for that hate? That is the question
It sounds to me like you might be open to the possibility it's someone from the far far far right. Am I reading you correctly?

It sounds to me like you might be open to the possibility it's someone from the far far far right. Am I reading you correctly?

I’m open to anything because I am open to facts.

With the amount of uncertainty and with the way law enforcement has lied in the past when it comes to Trump, I think one should be very careful accepting ANY narrative. Only accept things that come From sources who have been honest with you in the past and that you can back up with evidence and common sense.

From what I can gather the dude made conflicting statements. Not surprising for a psycho.

The fact that he does not have some obvious political ideology, makes me think he may have been a patsy. What were those encrypted overseas accounts saying?

And no matter his political ideology, he hated Donald Trump. Because we don’t shoot people we like.

Just a reminder that we came within a cvnt hair of civil war 2. If Trump died we would be on the brink of war in a very unstable situation right now.

MAGA would be frothing at the mouth and the lapses in security would make the JFK conspiracy theory look like a kindergarten project.

Blacks are getting wise to the democrats.

They use the black votes to get elected and then give all the attention to the alphabet crowd.

Did anyone verify the tranny picture of the shooter? Was it real?

Good article from the NY Times, take it for what you will, portraying him as mostly a loner. Seems as if he was social in a classroom setting, but outside of that was a loner. Spent his spare time gaming it sounds like and didn't leave much of a social media footprint. Maybe he was an online gamer and got radicalized online somehow?

The article also portrays his parents as loners. Dad was a counselor of some type, work from home guy, and they portray mom as blind or visually impaired. Neither parents were social and apparently they lived like disgusting pigs.

Seems like there is a lot more to unpack. Who was he communicating with online? What games did he play? What kind of influence did his parents have on him inside the house? What are their political ideologies (deeper than just pub / dem)? Why did he hate Trump?

Last edited:
Reactions: adgjunior
I’m open to anything because I am open to facts.

With the amount of uncertainty and with the way law enforcement has lied in the past when it comes to Trump, I think one should be very careful accepting ANY narrative. Only accept things that come From sources who have been honest with you in the past and that you can back up with evidence and common sense.

From what I can gather the dude made conflicting statements. Not surprising for a psycho.

The fact that he does not have some obvious political ideology, makes me think he may have been a patsy. What were those encrypted overseas accounts saying?

And no matter his political ideology, he hated Donald Trump. Because we don’t shoot people we like.
Not exactly true on that last statement. Often times deranged killers do try to kill the person they like/love the most.

Reactions: dpic73
I'm coming around to the possibility that Crooks was just trying to be a mass shooter at some crowded event, and that Trump might never have even been an intended target.

He was doing internet searches for both Trump & Biden rallies. I think this might just have been a crime of opportunity rather than something with any real motive or specific intended target.

• Haha
I'm coming around to the possibility that Crooks was just trying to be a mass shooter at some crowded event, and that Trump might never have even been an intended target.

He was doing internet searches for both Trump & Biden rallies. I think this might just have been a crime of opportunity rather than something with any real motive or specific intended target.
If we accept that narrative then heads need to roll at the SS because that reeks of gross incompetence.

Incompetence so bad that the narrative should not be taken at face value. A much deeper and thorough investigation is needed. Way too many “coincidences” especially after the way they have previously targeted Trump.

If we accept that narrative then heads need to roll at the SS because that reeks of gross incompetence.

Incompetence so bad that the narrative should not be taken at face value. A much deeper and thorough investigation is needed. Way too many “coincidences” especially after the way they have previously targeted Trump.

Yea regardless of motive for the shooter, this was complete negligence by SS and local authorities.

😂 CNN controls your thoughts.

Rich!!

Reactions: fatpiggy

Most mass shootings usually happen in places where guns aren’t allowed or usually brought., that’s how massive loss of life is taken. Churches, schools, clubs etc if that was his motive he is a bigger dumb@$$ than originally thought. Go shoot up a crowd with multiple law enforcement and SS, wouldn’t get many shots off beofre being eradicated. Read today he hated politicians in general, like most of us, but he took it way too far but he almost got what he was after.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT